Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Out Late NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Out Late EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingOut Late EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSOut Late EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Out Late EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilOut Late EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Out Late EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Out Late EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Out Late EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayOut Late EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderOut Late EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Out Late EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Out Late EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Out Late EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesOut Late EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPOut Late EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Out Late

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:49 pm

Rumiko stood near the border of the rogue forest. His bag strapped against his back and a kunai in hand unless a rogue attacked him. He whistled low and waited but nothing came. Please don't tell me he's not coming back. He sighed and sat down when something moved in the trees. Thenout popped a small head. Rumiko jumped up. "Hi." He said with a smile. He walked over and picked up the little dog with the white fur and blue eyes. "I thought you weren't coming," he said. He put the dog down and opened his bag pulling out small scrapes of beef meat and feeding them to him. The dog barked happily wagging his tell. "You're a good boy." Rumiko said petting him. He sat back and laughed as the dog started chasing it's tail then he laid back and wathed the stars.

The dog then stopped and growled. "Huh," Rumiki said sitting up. Someone was coming towards him. Oh man, he thought. What if it's Jaymaru. She'd have a fit. He stood up picking the dog up and his bag and running into the forest. "Quiet," he whispered. He stood as still as a statue dispite the dogs figiting.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Kinaga walked silently through the open. What if she's right.....? Kinaga stopped and looked around after hearing something...like a bag moving. What is that...? Kinaga looked at one of the trees and sighed. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Rumiko started turning purple from holding his breathe. Oh no, they know I'm here.... He looked at the dog and set him down slwoly. The dog sat down on his belly. "Stay there," he whispered. He started to move around the forest setting up small traps. He set and explosive tag on several trees and trip wire to set them off. He pulled out a kunai. He didn't know who was out there, but they weren't getting in.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:09 pm

Kinaga walked through the forest quietly and saw a glint of a wire. He stopped and threw a kunai at it, cutting it loose. Kinaga jumped back a little as the tree next to him exploded. A decent trap.... He looked around and said louder "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:13 pm

Rumiko stood in a tree. This guy is good. He concerntrated on his chakara and flipped under the tree standing upside down. He pulled out a kunai and threw it to a small trip wire that was contected to several explosives. "Ninja Art: Monsoon Storm." A giant wave appeared ifnront of Unabra and then the eplosive tags eploded and the wave crashed down on him. Ha, let's see if you'll get past that...
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Kinaga quickly pulled out his swords, put them together, and (I think this is his signature move or something) pulled them apart, creating the wind and separating the wave and dousing the explosions.
Back to top Go down

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Rumiko blinked. "Uh....Unabara-sensei?" He said nearly falling off the tree. He quickly caught his balance. I've been fighting my sensei....Smart Rumi.... He jumped from the tree and stood infront of him. "Sorry." He said. "I didn't know that was you." He said rubbing his head. He turned a little pale waiting for Unabara's response. Please don't be mad, please don't be mad. (Rumiko is having a panic attack! JK)
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and sighed. I thought it was..... Kinaga laughed a little and looked at Rumiko. "That's okay, I didn't realize it was you either. So, what were you doing out here anyways?"
Back to top Go down

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Rumiko smiled glad he wasn't made at him. "I was just taking a walk," he said smiling. He looked at the area they stood in. He'd done some real damage. "What are you doing out here," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:31 pm

Kinaga smiled a little. "Just...thinking," he said, looking around at the forest and putting his swords away. "Nice jutsu by the way."
Back to top Go down

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:34 pm

"Uh, thanks," he said looking around. He'd left his bag and stuff with the dog and wondered where he was. Probably still with the bag or maybe he ran off somewhere. He looked at Unabra. "Thinking huh?" He said. "Why don't you think at your house?"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Kinaga looked off to the side, frowning. "I...." Kinaga wasn't one to lie, and he couldn't come up with a good one if he tried. He shrugged. "Just.....because." What're the odds, him and Jaymaru are the only two people I know that can put me at a loss for words...
Back to top Go down

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Rumiko looked at Unabara. "Right, just because. Whatever you say Unabara -sensei," he said taking another look around. "Um, so...what now he asked." He was trying to get out of the rogue forest before Unabra found out why he was really here.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:42 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and smiled, glad to be off the subject. "I don't know, but I'm pretty sure someone is waiting for you, right? I'm pretty sure that rustling noise I heard before wasn't just you."
Back to top Go down

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:45 pm

Rumiko smiled. "Nope, just me." Hesaid with a smile. "Come on, let's go before some rogue attacks us." he said heading for the open. "Are you coming or not."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:47 pm

Kinaga frowned. Did he really come here just for a walk? That doesn't seem like him... Kinaga walked up next to Rumiko. "Okay, if you say so."
Back to top Go down

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Rumiko sighed with relief. "Now what," he asked as he exited the forrest. It seemed quiet and strange. He had a moment were he thought a fight was about to break out and gave a nervous laugh when he noticed how paranoid he was being.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:54 pm

Kinaga shrugged and looked at Rumiko. "Does Jay know you're out here?" he asked, half knowing the answer to this question already.
Back to top Go down

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Rumiko smiled. "Yep," he said. "I told her before I left. Told her I was going to take a walk to get some fresh air." He said with a smile. "Why would I leave without her knwoing anyway. If I do she'd think I was going to paint the Kage's Tower again." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:05 pm

Kinaga laughed. "I heard about that. Good point though." He looked back at the forest, hearing something running towards them....something....small. "Are you sure you were alone Rumiko?"
Back to top Go down

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Rumniko paled. "Yeah," he said trying not to turn his attention from Unabara. "How about we go up to the lake," he said with a small smile. "It's better than sitting around here," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:09 pm

Kinaga smiled and looked at Rumiko. "Listen, I won't tell your sister, but..." Kinaga let out a low whistle. "You need to start trusting me, Rumiko."
Back to top Go down

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Rumiko looked at the ground as the smal whit puppy ran out of the woods. He wagged his tail and barked playfully running in circles. Unabara said he could start trusting him, but Rumiko didn't trust anybody these days. Not since two years ago when he got his second sensei that is.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and frowned a little. "What's wrong Rumiko?" He glanced at the puppy who was still running in circles, then looked back to Rumiko.
Back to top Go down

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:20 pm

"Huh, nothing," he said bending down to stop the dog from running in circles. He patted him on the head. "This is Isaac," he said. The dog grinned at Unabara, his blue eyes wide with ready to go play again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late Empty

Back to top Go down

Out Late

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next