Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Lesson Seven: Never Be Late NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingLesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSLesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilLesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayLesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderLesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesLesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPLesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Lesson Seven: Never Be Late

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

Lesson Seven: Never Be Late Empty
PostSubject: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:43 am

Deidara glared at the four Akatsuki. Daya, Zoey, Gwen, and Saya. He'd had a meeting and they'd been late. When he called something to order he expected them to be there! He kicked Saya into the wall, next was Zoey into the counters, then Gwen into the other wall, and finally Daya across the room against the steel door. "All you had to do was show up for the meeting on time, but no, your too damn sorry," he said shoving his foot into Daya's chest. "A bunch of sorry Akatsuki. I guess you want to be just like Suri," he said. Spitting the words out like bricks. "Now please, tell me your excuse. I'm very willing to listen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:13 am

Daya flew against the steel door. He hadn't even seen the blow coming. Ouch... He could feel blood coming from somewhere, probably his head. Oooh, pain, how wonderful. He was about to open his mouth to say something when he felt Deidara's foot make contact with his chest and then something snapped. His head dropped and his eyes widened. Deidara's had just broken on of his ribs! He couldn't even make an excuse. Just to breath hurt right now. This kind of pain....isn't fun....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:52 am

Gwen almost stoped herself from hitting the wall be didn't in time. She stumbled a little then looked at deidara. he really is crazy she thought looking to the others at least i could almost stop myself. she sighed looking back to deidara not daring to move i don't want to end up like that sorry exsuse for an akatsuki, suri she thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Saya walk through the front door and started to walk over to the main room "I promise i want be late ever a again"said saya bowing to deidara
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:51 am

Deidra looked at Daya. "What's wrong with you?" He asked. He currently didn't know that he'd just snapped Daya's rib. He just thought it was his head bleeding. He shrugged and moved on to the next person. He looked at Gwen and glared at her. "You're sorry, he's sorry, what a bunch of sorry Akatsuki I have. "He looked at Saya. "Pointless," he said backhanding her into the door. He shook his head. "So please, someone give me a reason of why you didn't show up in time. I just love excuses."
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:54 am

Suri sat on the couch eat chips and drink some blood"oh my that gots to hurt daya and gwen what type of akatsuki are you" suri said laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 pm

((I come back and I end up getting be up, how nice. Smile ))

Zoey looked at Deidara and blinked. Why did he have to kick her into the counters. She'd hit one of the knobs and was in some really big pain but Daya looked worse and he loved pain. She wondered how bad he'd been hurt. She looked at Deidara."Listen we're sorry," she said. She didn't really have an excuse to give so she wouldn't even try. It was pointless. "It won't happen again," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:03 am

((Yes Zoey, I was thinking the same.))

Daya swallowed but it hurt too much and he ended up going into a very painful coughing spell. When he was done he sat trying to recover from the pain. "You broke one of my ribs," he said. He looked at Suri. Why's he here? To watch us get humiliated? He gave a shrug but it still hurt. If he could speak he'd be saying the same thing as Zoey because he completely agreed with her.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Krissy sat on the couch next to Suri. He was one of her new partners. Doesn't it figure she'd get stuck with two people? Krissy watched the three being made into the newest examples. She remembered her lesson and was determined to never let it happen again. She looked at Deidara as claimed that he loved excuses. He hates excuses....it's better that you guys stay quiet... Krissy had convinced herself that she could care less about any of the akatsuki, but she really hoped that those three would just stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:21 am

Deidara looked at the Daya. "Oh I broke your ribs, I'm not sorry," he said. "You deserved it so suck it up." He snapped angrily. He looked at Zoey. "Yeah, i know it wont happen again because next time you're going to end up dead." He then looked at Krissy and Suri. "Come to watch the show I see, hope you enjoy it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:23 am

Daya held back from rolling his eyes at Deidara. He really wanted to kill the guy right now but he knew he didn't stand a chance. He was stubborn but not stupid.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:58 am

"Go deidara destory them and and hello krissy"said suri smiling"you want an thing krissy"sid suri tryin to be nce to hs partner
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Kadaj walked into the room to see that Deidara was demonstrating yet another lesson. It wasn't his first and wouldn't be his last. Kadaj gave a sigh. He hadn't come to watch but Zoey was here and once Dei was done with them he'd help her back to her room. He looked at Krissy. "Hey," he said to her. He hadn't spoken to her in a quite a while and thought he'd try and speak to her today.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:01 pm

Krissy looked at Suri. So he's another one trying to be nice to me....huh...he was exiled, I'm surprised he even bothered to come back at all...I seriously hope for his sake that he doesn't do anything stupid again, she thought harshly. Other than his being exiled, Krissy hadn't really gotten off on a good foot with him to begin with, and now he was trying to be nice to her? "You don't have to be so nice. Because it won't be returned. And no, I don't want anything." Krissy looked at Kadaj, her eyes somewhat nicer. She'd grown kinda fond of him. He was the first person to actually treat her like a human when she came to the akatsuki. "Hi Kadaj."
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:07 pm

"hello kadaj nice to see you agian"suri said smiling at kadaj"yeah and krissy what ever you say won't hurt me ow look at that bloodshed"said suri slurping down a blood freezy
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Krissy looked at Suri and frowned. "Well that's too bad for you." Normally she'd say something else that would be mean, but since joining the akatsuki, she'd been slowly changing. That's disgusting....but then again....he is a vampire... she looked away from Suri and at Kadaj. Normally she wouldn't ask, but she didn't really want to talk to Suri, so she had to start a conversation with Kadaj. "I haven't talked to you in a while, Kadaj...how..how have you benn" she asked, just barely managing to get the words out without laughing. She really could care less but it was the only topic she could think of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Seven: Never Be Late   Lesson Seven: Never Be Late Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson Seven: Never Be Late

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1