Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingLesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSLesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilLesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayLesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderLesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesLesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPLesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki   Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:20 pm

Deidara drug Krystalia into the main room and tossed her into the wall. "Helping svae the tree eh." He kicked her in the side. "I don't think so! Kadaj is an ex-akatsuki and Luko is a Rogue. Helping out my enimies is not going to help you stya on my good side." He glared at the little Akatsuki with a look of misxed hate and disgust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki   Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:39 pm

Pheonix walked into the main room and had second thoughts about staying when he saw Deidara and Kyrstalia. But since he was already in there he decided to sta anyway. He walked to the kitchen guessing that Deidara was giving another lesson. Kyrstalia was new and he wondered what the girl could have done to get introuble in such a short time of staying here. Then again, Deidara got aggrivated over little stuff, so who nows. He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and pulled out a cartoon of orange juice. He poured a glass and walked in back into the main room and watched with little interest.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki   Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:00 pm

Krystalia winced in pain. That kick alone was just so painful and Krystalia was trying to keep herself from tearing up. There is no way I'm gonna cry in front of him! "I wasn't trying to save anything! I was just letting them know that they weren't better than me!" Krystalia said, suspecting that her explaination was useless. She was in a whole world of pain right now, but she wasn't about to let Deidara think she was a kitten by crying about it.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki   Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:16 pm

"Excuses," he kicked her agin. "Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki." He picked her up by the hair and tossed her to the wall like a rag doll. "I hate excuses. I get them everyday and they're meaningless!" He started towards the girl. "Trying to prove yourself better, childs play."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki   Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:43 pm

Harushi stood still at the doorway, arms crossed across his chest, almost smiling. "This is amusing, being beaten by your idol." Harushi laughed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki   Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:43 pm

Krissy glared at Harushi then looked back to Deidara. "Okay, no more excuses. It won't happen again..." she said, trying her hardest to keep from crying out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki   Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:57 am

Deidara kicked her again. "It'd better not happen again, because if it does. You won't be alive to tell about. I was generous today because I'm in a good mood thanks to Harushi, Zoey, and Daya. You can thank them by the way." He kicked her once more with emense force and walked out of the room ignoring Harsuhi's complete existence.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki   Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:36 pm

As soon as Deidara left, tears started streaming down Krissy's face and she started holding her side in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki   Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:42 pm

Harushi couldn't even see Krytalia crying, but even feeling it made him sad, even if he hated her. "Seriously, don't cry, you're an akatsuki right? I never see anyone else beaten by Deidara cry, so even if he is your idol..." Harushi let his voice tumble out.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki   Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:46 pm

Krissy looked at Harushi. "Lemme guess....all the others who were beaten by Deidara, were guys, right?"She sniffed, still holding her side. "Guys aren't allowed to cry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki   Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:50 pm

"No, Akatsuki, arn't allowed to cry, now get over it." Harushi's voice had the tiniest bit of sympathy for the brat, she was just a kid afterall.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki   Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:53 pm

Krissy looked at Harushi, then looked to the side. "Thanks...for, whatever you did to put Deidara in a good mood...." she said, a slight bit of anger in her voice that she owed him one now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki   Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:55 pm

"Actually, I have no idea how I put him in a good mood." Harushi shrugged. "So don't be angry, you don't owe me anything. Now just stop crying"
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki   Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:59 pm

Krissy looked at Harushi and wiped the tears off her face with her sleeve. She stood up, and at the same time a searing pain went through her side, making her almost collapse. She leaned on the wall for a couple seconds, then started to walk slowly to her room. "I'm going to bed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki   Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:00 pm

"okay, night." Harushi walked silently out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki   Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four: Never Help A Non-Akatsuki

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1