Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingLesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSLesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilLesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayLesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderLesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesLesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPLesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan Empty
PostSubject: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:02 pm

Deidara punches Suri into teh wall. "Wanna tell your brother I beat you up too?" He laughed and kicked him into the wall. "I'm not fool, I know you warned him. I told you once that I didn't like you. Itachi saved you once, but he's not here to save you this time." He picke the young ninja up by his neck. "Don't underestimate me, you'll die this time." He grins. "Oh, and Xantrex left, and if you remember, he saved Kadaj, but he's not here either because he left. So now, you're mine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:40 am

Sasori appears behind Deidara "But I'm still here, you don't think I'd actually leave, did ya now" he smirks as he form a steel sand fist which grabs deidara's so hard it could cut of circulation
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Character Age : 29
Male
Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:16 am

Itachi appeared beside Deidara. "Let him go Sasori," he says grabbing the sand hand with one hand and using his other to snatch Suri away from Deidara. "And you Deidara," he says turning to him with his eyes in Sharingan. "If you ever touch this boy again, I'll kill you. Understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:41 pm

Suri shivered and coughed as Itachi pulled him loose of Deidara's rage. "Tha..thank, you," he said weaking trying not to lose conciuosness but failing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:35 pm

Zoey walked in ignoring everyone but stopped when she saw what was going on. Bad time to walk in. Yikes. She took a step back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:48 pm

Daya walked into the main room and sat on the couch propped his legs up on the table and leaned back quietly watching the others. Hmhp, wonder what's going on here. He chuckled and watched in approval.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 10:17 pm

Harushi walked in quietly and sighed heavily as he saw what was happening. "what's going on here?" Harushi asked easily and calmly. Knowing he would be in a fight if someone dissagreed with his question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:24 pm

Daya turned his head towards Harsuhi. "Sup." He looked towards the others. "Their fighting, like usal. Deidara beating up on others, soemone steps in, then Itachi comes to the rescue, next thing you know you have a crowd," he said licking his lips. "I'm just waiting for the blood shed," he gave a devilish laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:28 pm

sasori back away turns and goes to a cabnet, "So, who ate my sand crackers" he asks sighing turning around with a knife in hand "Cause they're going to get the honor of becomeing a puppet"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:33 pm

Daya licked his lips again. "Sand carckers eh?" He gave a vicsious laugh and shrugged. "I don't know. Hell, I don't even eat sand, who the hell does?" He laened back some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:47 pm

sasori gives the newbie a black stare "Trus me kid, you don't wanna fight me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:50 pm

Daya gave an innocent smile. "I didn't eat you damn cookies. I didn't even say I wanted to fight." He sat up some. "So didn't get all pissed off with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:51 pm

sasori sighs turning and he walks over to the door that leads out side "I'm going to get some new puppets,I'll be back in about an hour"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:21 pm

"Good luck with that." Harushi walks over to the couch and sits down easily. Then stares blankly into space, daydreaming again
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:45 pm

Krystalia walked in and looked around, and noticed that Suri was on the ground. "Aww, did I miss it? Hmph," she crossed her arms. "This bites. I wanted to see it."
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Character Age : 29
Male
Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:06 pm

Itachi looked at the girl then back to Deidara. "I'll be going for a while. I have soem things to do." He walked away leaving everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:54 am

Pheonix walked in past Itachi. It looked like another lesson had started and the target was Suri. He looked down at the ninja. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:26 pm

Daya looked at Krystalia. "Hmm, blood shed?" He gave an evil smile and leaned back somemore.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:30 pm

Krystalia looked at Daya. "What're you looking at?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:29 pm

Daya grinned. "Just enjoying how you wanted to see the fight with Suri and Deidara." He sat up some. "Personally I wanted to see it too. But Itachi stepped in before too much blood was shed. What a pain he can be at times." He leaned back and stretched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:58 pm

"Don't talk about your superiors that way." harushi said casually, his blind eyes staring off into space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:12 pm

"Huh?" He looked at Harushi. "Are you talking to me?" He sat up straight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:15 pm

"Who else would i be talking to? You're the only one fowl-mouthing someone who's not here." Harushi stated calmly, not even bothering to glance at Daya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:24 pm

"I'd have said it if he was here too. I don't fear Itachi like you probably do." He stood up. "Besides, it's just Itachi, and I only made a comment. It wasn't like I was trying to be rude..." He plopped back down on the couch. "Hmph. Acually it was rude of you to jump to a conclusion like that but I could care less. Say what ya want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:27 pm

"I don't fear him, my genjutsu have already surpassed his by far. The only thing he hs to be feared is his sharingan." Harushi stated easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next