Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
What's The Plan Now [Kira] NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingWhat's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSWhat's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilWhat's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayWhat's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderWhat's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesWhat's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPWhat's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

What's The Plan Now [Kira]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

What's The Plan Now [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: What's The Plan Now [Kira]   What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:29 pm

"Lady Kira?" Rumiko knocked on the Kage's door several times before poking his head inside the door. He knew he could have just walked in. He was her assistant after all, but he figured she'd maybe have wanted some time alone after the harsh battle they'd endured. The Snake Ninja and the Akatsuki. Talk about not getting a break. "Hey, I'm just here to give you a full status report. All missing ninja have been found and their families have been informed. All wounded ninja have been or are being attended to. And all damaged are being repaired. We're making good progress." He entered the room and closed the door. "What are we going to do now? What's your next move?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Nickname : Fire Cat

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: What's The Plan Now [Kira]   What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Kira had her head on her desk, he cat tail seemingly wrapped around her. But, she wasn't asleep, she had actually been.....crying and thinking. It was hard for her....to even think right now. Yes, they survived both attacks and had in some way, shape or form become victorious. She thought silently about his question before even raising her head. Her face looked normal, but it was easy to tell she had been thinking majorly. "......Stealth was attacked by the Snow....Death is in a bad way......" She sat back and groaned before slowly standing. "We need.....to completely repair everything first. Then, we should help the Stealth. But, to do that, we're.....probably going to need some more missions. Both the attacks majorly cut our village down and we haven't had any missions in a long time, right?" she asked him. She had been so busy with signing other papers and trying to help, she had never been able to get a report on missions or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's The Plan Now [Kira]   What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Rumiko took a seat in a free chair. "Don't take this offensive Lady Kira, but I think we should take into consideration that helping the Stealth may just give the Snow the impression that we are taking sides." He shook his head. "I mean, The Snow use Ice and Snow Style Jutsu, we wouldn't exactly hold up against them." He turned from side to side. "Just throwing that out there. But if we do help the Stealth, maybe we should use it as a mission. A sort of protection mission. They hire us, we get our mission, and payment. Everyone benefits."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: What's The Plan Now [Kira]   What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Kira sighed at what he told her about the Snow. She hadn't even considered it....They wouldn't do well in a fight, especially with the village the way it was. She looked in surprise at this and nodded, smiling a bit. "That would work. Technically, we wouldn't be choosing a side, we'd be doing it as a mission. I don't....want to choose a side. I hate what's happened, I want to be there for the Stealth. And I don't want the Snow....to be against us and try to attack us. We'll take this as a mission, like you said. Now, how are the magma chambers?" she asked. During the fight, they has used a massive amount to help their offensive, but they used so much, it majorly depleted them. It was one of their best natural defenses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's The Plan Now [Kira]   What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Rumiko nodded. Kira was a younger Kage, but she knew her stuff. He respected her for that. "The Magma Chambers are fine. They're replenishing slowly but steadily. I think they will have regained their full stature before the month is out." Let's just hope no one attacks us before then, he thought to himself. "Who would you like to send in order to ask the Stealth about the proposal?" Rumiko enjoyed being assistant. It allowed him time away from the life of a ninja as well as getting to see how things work inside of the box. When he was a kid, he though Kages and their assistants just sat at their desk and did nothing, but now he knew that wasn't true. It was thanks to the Kages that they lived the way they did. It was thanks to the Kages they could live in peace because they'd set up treaties and they paid the ninja as well as held the village on their shoulders. It wasn't just about paperwork, it was something more than that, and Rumiko was glad to be apart of such a role.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: What's The Plan Now [Kira]   What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Kira bit her lip, sighing and tilting back in her chair, closing her eyes and placing her hands on her face, gently rubbing her eyes. "Alright, who do we have that we can send?" she asked. It wasn't just that they had ninjas helping with the village, but they.....had lost many during both attacks. And most others were too injured. "We should send at least a chunin. If we have to send genin, we would need to send a chunin or jonin with them," she said. "That would be a few more ninja we wouldn't have to help out. What....do you think?" She was glad to have Rumiko. He was definitely more experienced than her and knew that he could analyze a situation a bit more thoroughly than her, especially when she was tired like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's The Plan Now [Kira]   What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Rumiko thought about all the ninja that seemed capable of traveling. More specifically the Chuunin. "Ah, Gabriel or Nyx." The two had held steady in the war. "I think Nyx is more capable though." Rumiko rolled his chair over to a file cabinet and started to go through it. "Nyx Spark," he said pulling out a file. "His family deals with spirit work and I think his sister was caught up when the Akatsuki came around. Not sure." Rumiko read over the file. "He's sort of a rebel and has a record, but I think this should help cool him down. A single mission and it'd give him something to tell his family when he got back. By getting us a mission with the Stealth, he's a direct link to our success." Rumiko looked back at Kira. "What do you think."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: What's The Plan Now [Kira]   What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:01 am

Kira looked to him in surprise and thought for a moment. She had actually met Nyx before and learned a bit about him, so she knew what he was capable of. And, she had seen him during the fighting, so she knew if anything happened, he could hold his own. "That works. I've personally met him. He would love this type of mission, being able to go off on his own like this. Where is he?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's The Plan Now [Kira]   What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:16 am

Rumiko shrugged. He didn't know. "I'll go find him," he offered. "But before I go, is there anything you need or want?" He asked. "Information, advice, names, things of that nature, including snacks. You must be exhausted after all of this." Rumiko gave her a light smile."You've been doing awesome as the Kage, I couldn't ask for a better one." It was true. He liked Kira. She was the best Kage they'd had so far, next to Roxl and Lucky of course. Those two were Legends, but Kira was capable of making it to that stage.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: What's The Plan Now [Kira]   What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Kira smiled. She really liked Rumiko, especially how he knew how to take the stress from her job, even just a little bit. ""Thanks. I could use some tea before I fall asleep," she told him, having to stand and stretch. Her back slightly popped and she sighed. "Well, tea and advice on anything would be helpful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's The Plan Now [Kira]   What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:01 pm

(Making another thread? Or are you just going to post in the mission board; requesting Nyx to take on the mission.)

Rumiko stopped in the doorway. "You should get some rest. The paperwork can wait until tomorrow. Besides, I'm here to help, that's my job. I'll take the papers off your hands and you get yourself some fresh air." He have a small wave. "I'll be back with your tea shortly." He called over his shoulder as he closed the door. He looked at the guards who were standing on either side of the door. "Do me a favor and make sure she doesn't pass out at her desk. If she even looks like she's about to sleep make her go home. These are my orders and even she screams and fights, and throws the authority card down, you make her go home. Understand?" The guards nodded. Rumiko smiled. "Good. I'll be back in a few."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: What's The Plan Now [Kira]   What's The Plan Now [Kira] EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 am

"Thanks, Rumiko," Kira said and smiled as he left and yawned, about to lay her head down. But, she caught what he said with her cat ears and stuck her tongue at the door, but smiled none the less. She decided to at least sort out the papers for him, hoping to make the job he would have to do a bit easier.

(Think I'll post is up in the mission board for Nyx.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Plan Now [Kira]   What's The Plan Now [Kira] Empty

Back to top Go down

What's The Plan Now [Kira]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1