Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Kira NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Kira EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingKira EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSKira EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Kira EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilKira EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Kira EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Kira EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Kira EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayKira EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderKira EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Kira EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Kira EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Kira EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesKira EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPKira EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Kira

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Nickname : Fire Cat

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 203

Kira Empty
PostSubject: Kira   Kira EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:31 pm

{I'm the Greatest Ninja of Them All}

www.animeversus.blogspot.com.jpg" style="width: 640px;height: 410px" border="0" alt=""/>
Face Claim: Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail

{You Think You Know Me}

Character Name: Kira Miyamoto
Nicknames: None

Height: 5'10''
Weight: 130lb

Personality: Strong, dependable, clear visioned and focused. She's a kindhearted leader, but if something devastating occurs, it can throw her confidence, making her second guess herself. However, she can be brought back easily, though may take a bit of slaps and a stern voice.

{What Are You Waiting For! Welcome Me Home}

Your Village: Magma
Your Rank: Kage

{They Made Me Who I Am Today}

Mother: Emili Miyamoto
Father: Sayban Miyamoto
Siblings: None

Family History: The Miyamoto clan was a well known clan, do to their many feats and accomplishments. However, 2 of their skills stood out above all: One, their expertise with any form of staff weaponry, from a bamboo pole to naginata. Second, and most notably, the fact that all females born into the clan were born with a genetic that allowed them to grow cat ears and a tail. Kira had been noted at one point as one of the best the clan had produced, but to this day, she was seen as THE best the clan had birthed and trained.

Character History: Kira hadn't had the best time to start as kage. In fact, her family originally wanted to use the turmoil within the village to set the Miyamotos at the highest point they could in any village. However, Kira was in a bit of a rebellious stage when they had attempted to use her, so during the first two or three years, she had lost contact with her family, and that was fine with her. After she had became 21, she decided to reopen communications, and though she hated some of the things her family would tell and ask of her, she was glad she had, especially when they saw how accomplished she had become. However, one thing did occur.... With how accomplished she had become, she had been voted as the next leader of the clan, and was requested to leave her position immediately to take the rite or passage and initiation. She however, humbly and kindly declined, using a simple statement. "This village is apart of me. I live for them, they are my child. I love them, and I will die for them. To leave my position for a simple reason like that, it is humiliating and a cruel joke. Please, do NOT ask this again."

{A New Beginning}

Kira allowed the soft breeze to rustle her hair, her cat ears lax but still able to pick up every last pitch of sound coming out every inch of her village. Her tail slowly glided through the air, standing on the balcony of her kage's office. She couldn't believe the beautifully warm temperatures her village would be enjoying during this fall season, though the air held a nip to it, and the trees were the blazing colors of fall. She glanced back, looking at the area her desk was at, that was now practically all books and memos, all that needed her signing and reading and she sighed. She needed her assistant back....or a new one period.... She was use to the work, but she was also use to having some time to herself, an assistant to at least help keep things organized....She felt the urge in her feet to leap of the balcony, the burn in her heart to go and join the children in the village having fun....But, she was a kage, and an adult. Those days were passed...."Until I get myself another assistant," she whispered to herself, giggling happily, but getting back to work.

{Hey, What's the Answer to Number Three?}

[The Crow calls to its brother Raven.  ]
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira   Kira EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:21 pm