Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingLesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSLesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilLesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayLesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderLesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesLesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPLesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:31 pm

"Talk is cheap...um, what's your name again? Not like I care, but atleast I have some decentsy." He leaned back some trying to get comfortable again. After stadning up it seemed like he'd lost his postion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:33 pm

"Harushi, if you wish, I could show you a genjutsu." Harushi stated this as a threat, although it sounded nothing like one in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:36 pm

"Whatever. I don't need you to try and give proof. Like I said, I could care less." He pulled out a kunai. "I don't care if you have all bark and now bite or all bite and bark for that matter. I'm here for one reason and one reason only. And it aint to see who's big and bad either." He looked at Harushi with slit eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:40 pm

"What you just said lost all effect when you drew a kunai. If you didn' wish to see who was the best, you would show no aggressiveness or aggrivation towards others. It's human nature to want to be proven best." Harushi expressed easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:44 pm

Daya sat there quiet for a second trying to decide what to say without being smart about it. He could atleast try to say one nice thing. "This kunai isn't to fight you or anyone else." He grinned. "If I wanted to fight I'd already be over there by you, but this isn't meant for a signal of battle. I just pulled it out because I'm deciding whether or not to let this ninja run or to kill him now. I'm considering let him run because I love to have them run before tehy die, makes things...interesting." He pointed to the window with the kunai and the red string on it glowed black.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:12 pm

Krystalia looked back and forth from Harushi to Daya, her tongue on the side of the inside of her mouth in irritation. "You two are such kittens, all you do is talk. If you wanted to fight, then quit talking and fight already. God, watch, as soon as I leave another fight will break out and I won't be here to see it." She sighs. "God, you two are such a bore. At least if something aggrivates Deidara, he'll do something about it." She said, sounding annoyed and bored at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:53 pm

"If everyone here was like deidara, and fought whenever we were pissed off, most of the people here would be dead right now." Harushi's oddly deep voice made the words sound like they tumbled out of his mouth, but made his sound all the more serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:14 pm

Zoey walked over to the couch Daya was on and sat down next to him. "Scoot over Daya," she said not waiting for an answer. She gave a sigh as she rested her back against the soft pillows. "Well, anyone got an assignment they aren't up for?"
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:46 am

Krystalia sneered at Harushi. "If there were more people like Deidara, the world would be alot more interesting instead of all these little kittens like you two around! Hmph, you people bore me half to death." She said, now actually sounding (and looking) a little tired. Great, I'm still exhausted from the Syesugan...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:50 am

"You should think of the consequences of things before the pros. Otherwise you just might get what you wish for." Harushi's voice went back to as it was when he was a rouge, heavy and depressed.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:56 am

While Harushi was talking, Krystalia, being the immature little 6 year old she was, started mimicking what Harushi was saying with her hand. "I don't need lectures from kittens, thankyou very much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:00 am

Harushi stares at Krytalia with his blind eyes. His eyes seemed like they would burn through steel. "Don't be an immature little brat, you're an akatsuki right? then act like one."
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:03 am

Krystalia frowned for a second then smiled and laughed. "You're not so bad afterall, I guess. Doesn't mean I don't still think you're a kitten though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:06 am

Harushi frowns, his eyes becoming more serious. "Kittens would've scratched you by now." Harushi said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:12 am

Krystalia tried to keep herself from laughing. "I guess that means you're softer than a kitten!" You're not making this any better for yourself by saying that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:22 am

"No, I have better self-control. If I would have attacked you, I would have given you more reason to provoke me." Harushi said easily.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:26 am

Krystalia laughed. "Please, you wouldn't stand a chance!" She tries to keep herself from yawning. "Listen, if you're done being a kitten, I'm going into my room." She starts to walk towards her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:29 am

Harushi barely keeps himself from kicking her in the back and making her fall flat on her face.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:32 am

Krystalia walks into her room, yawns, and falls straight onto her bed, almost instantly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan   Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson Three: Don't Tell the Plan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2