Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingLesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSLesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilLesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayLesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderLesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesLesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPLesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me Empty
PostSubject: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Deidara gave a cold glare at Pheonix as he tossed him to the ground. "You thought you were real slick trying to pull that mess off of doubting me," Deidara said with a smirk. "I don't think so Pheonix. Have you forgotten that I know everything going on here. As long as you're part of this organization there is nothing you can hide from me." Deidara walked over to Pheonix and kicked him very hard in the side. "I'll make you regret the day you doubted me." Deidara's eyes flashed with anger. "This will be a lesson you'll never forget!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:37 am

Pheonix fell to the ground with his head spinning. How did Deidara possibly know everything that went on at this place. The moment Deidara kicked him he curled into a defensive ball. Everything hurt him. "I'm sorry, it'll never happen again," he said as he strained to keep himself from shaking. This was not his day. He'd never seen it coming when Deidara just randomly went off on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Daya walked in and grinned. This was delicously interesting. He'd never really seen Pheonix get kicked around, so this was truely a treat. Licking his lips he sat down on the couch. This was like watching tv. He wondered what Pheonix had done to piss Deidara off. He'd possibly find out sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:27 am

Deidara picked Pheonix up by the shoulder. "You're absoultely right on that one. If it ever happens again you'll end up dead, got it." He then started to twist Pheonix's shoulder just a little bit out of place. He wouldn't break it, but he'd cause some damage. Maybe knock it out of socket or something. It actually sounded pleasing to him, so that's what he did. He then tossed Pheonix against the wall full force. "I'm not finished yet. Of all the times I've given a lesson, never had one been about doubting me Pheonix. Looks like you've brought something new to the Akatsuki. Too bad it's something I don't like."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Jaymaru had been in her room with the door closed when she heard knocking against the wall and Deidara's voice. She swallowed nervously because he sounded awfully mad. Standing up she walked down the hall to where the noise was coming from to find Pheonix, she believed, on the floor looking like he'd just gone through hell and back. She looked at Deidara. Was he the one that had done this. She started towards Pheonix, he needed help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Pheonix could barely see Deidara by the time he'd picked him up by the shoulder. Blood blinded his vision and each passing second felt like forever. When Deidara twisted his shoulder he gave a pained scream, but he quietly fell silent with the impact of the wall. Pheonix shivered in fear and desperation. Deidara had claimed he wasn't finished and Jaymaru was coming from the hall into the room and was heading to him. Deidara would kill her! He looked to Daya, but he knew he'd be the last person to stop someone from getting hurt. Pheonix rose to his feet. The effort was none the less excruciating. "I'm sorry Deidara, I swear it'll never happen again," he said once more. He then dropped to one knee and bowed slightly. His eyes stayed focus on Deidara though. He knew not to let his guard down.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:48 am

Xantrex walked into the main room, hearing that another lesson was being given. His eyes widened slightly as he saw Jaymaru going towards Deidara and Pheonix (who he assumed was the target of this lesson). Xantrex quickly grabbed Jaymaru's shoulder and pulled her back, whispering in her ear "Are you crazy? Don't you remember the very first thing I told you when you first came here? Don't piss Deidara off. Stepping in will only make him angrier." Of course, he was one to talk. He stepped in between Deidara and Kadaj once before and managed to walk away unscathed. But this was different. "Just because you were a spy, doesn't mean he'll take it easy on you. Just back off and stay out of other people's business," he whispered harshly into her ear before taking his hand off Jay's shoulder and stepping back.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Deidara's expression changed when Pheonix actually stood up again. Determined little runt. Deidara had no clue that Jaymaru was even coming his way and by the time Pheonix had bowed, it probably would've never occured thanks to Xantrex. Had Deidara seen it would have been hell on earth. He looked at Pheonix as he bowed. Deidara felt the need to kick him right then and there, but it was the first time he'd seen anyone bow so he'd let him off the hook. "I'm done," he said with a dismisive wave. He then turned and looked at Jaymaru and Xantrex. "Is there a problem," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:42 am

Xantrex looked at Deidara as he turned. Pheonix was one lucky bastard, that was for sure. "Absolutely not," he said as Deidara asked if there was a problem and shot a wary glance at Jaymaru.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Jaymaru glared at Xantrex as he intercepted her from getting to Pheonix. As he quickly whispered in her ear about not anger Deidara she tried to back away from him. But then he release her and Deidara was there infront of the two. Jaymaru's blood ran ice cold with fear, but behind it lay anger for the way he'd treated Pheonix. "No, sir," she said. She the caught Xantrex glance and tried not to glare at him again. Friend or not, he should've let her take whatever Deidara had to dish for getting in the way of his lesson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Zoey walked into the room. Her ears flipped over each other like a dogs. She was smiling like there was no end to a magnifcent day until she saw Pheonix half beaten and Deidara in the same room. Her smile was wiped clean of her face and she gave a nervous laugh. "Um..." She stopped. She didn't want to be Deidara's next victim, but it looked like Xanny and Jay had already beat her to it. She held her relief in until she could slip into the kitchen and start looking through the cabniets for something to keep her mind of the scene.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Deidara looked at Xantrex and Jaymaru with cold eyes. "I'd hope not, for your sakes," he said as he walked between them and stopped at Zoey who looked like she'd rather be any place besides here. "Oh don't worry Zoey, I'm not out to get you until you do something stupid," he said as he walked out of the room, leaving them with whatever was left.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:36 am

Xantrex quietly watched Deidara walk out and then sat heavily on the couch, his eyes slightly cold on Jay. "I know you're new, but do you have to be so ignorant?" he said harshly. "I'm not going to do that again, because next time, Deidara won't hesitate to kick my ass. You should take the advice I gave to you when you first came here. Or you can be a fool and find out for yourself why I told you the things I did," he said with a shrug and a harsh laugh at the thought. For the first time in a while, people were able to see the real side of Xantrex. He normally kept it hidden when around the other akatsuki, but this was the real him: he didn't give a crap about anybody and could care less if anybody gave a crap about him. Things hadn't always been that way, but things change. Xantrex looked at Pheonix and sighed. "What'd you do?" There were always reasons behind why Deidara dished out these beatings. He called them his lessons to the rest of the akatsuki, and Xan wondered what Pheonix had done. Of course, had he wanted to, he could've just travelled back in time to find out, but right now he was feeling lazy.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:31 pm

(nice siggy)

Jaymaru watched Deidara go and once he was she let out a shakey breath. Then she went over to Pheonix. "Oh please Xantrex," she said in a lighter tone. "Spare me the reminder." Jaymaru had had an attitude change while being in the Akatsuki. She was more like Ginger these days, though that soft side of her never compleltly left. She then looked down at Pheonix examining him. Why does he have to be such an ass?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:16 pm

Daya watched in amusement as Deidara kicked Pheonix around. Then came Ms. Hero trying to save the day. Daya was thrilled at the thought of Jaymaru being beaten by Deidara, but then Pheonix got bold and distracted Deidara and Xan appeared in the nick of time. "Are you kidding me?" He grumbled as he kicked back into the chair and waited. His excitement had been exstinguished and now he was left alone with Zo, Xan, JM, and Pheonix. He wondered who he'd bother first. "Jaymaru, you're not the brightest crayon in the box are you. Had I been given a warning..." He stopped and smirk. "I would have enjoyed watching you suffer, but no, Xantrex had to be a hero. Wished Deidara would have taken you all out." Daya was one of those people who loved getting on people's nerves. "And last but not least is Zoey, since Pheonx looks like he'll be speechless for a while. You're like a little pet. Loyal but cautious, you should be more like Jaymaru and make a few decisions that might get you killed, less felines for me," he said. "I hate cats." He then flashed a final smile at Pheonix.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Xantrex rolled his eyes at Daya. "Oh shove it up your ass Daya. It's not like it's gonna happen again," he said irritatedly. He crossed his arms over his chest. If there was one thing he hated to be called it was a hero. That and crazy. He wasn't crazy in the least. Sighing, Xan picked up the remote, turned on the tv and started flicking through channels. He hardly ever kept a channel on for more than a few seconds, so most of the time his channel surfing annoyed the others. Or at least, so it seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Pheonix stayed bowed until Deidara had left out the room and then he collasped in pain. His shoulder was slightly twisted and his ribs were either broken or bruised. He couldn't tell because he'd never felt pain like this before. As Jaymaru came over to him he gave her a serious look. "Don't ever interfer when he's in the middle of something like that," he said agreeing with Xantrex. "You're lucky he didn't kill you then a there." Even if Pheonix was an Akatsuki he didn't find it necessary to let a new member go unwarned about Deidar's lessons. The guy was ruthless and killed for the fun of it. Pheonix then looked at Xantrex as he asked him what he'd done. Pheonix was reluctant speak at first, but he decided that Deidara was done for the day. "I told Kadaj that..." he stopped and looked to Jaymaru was half a second. "I told Kadaj that something didn't feel right," he said finally and left it at that. He didn't want to say much while Jaymaru was in the room. He then gave a shakey breath and tried to stand but made the mistake of relying on his injured shoulder. Collasping again he stayed that way trying to wish away the pain. When Daya started making comments of getting rid of felines he gave closed his eyes. He hated Daya, it was probably the only person he'd ever hated besided the Village that had killed his brother.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Xantrex looked at Pheonix and nodded as he told them what he'd gotten into trouble for. He immediately understood, of course. Why else would Pheonix get in trouble for saying something wasn't right, if it hadn't been about Deidara? Lowering the remote, Xan looked at Pheonix as he collapsed again. Sure Xan didn't know the guy that well, but he hated to see a fellow akatsuki member like that. He got up and went over to Pheonix, putting Pheonix's uninjured arm over his shoulder and hoisting him up. "Up you go," he said, helping Pheonix over to the nearest couch. He looked at Jay. "You're good at medical ninjutsu, aren't you? Help him out."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:51 am

Jaymaru glared at Daya. And was about to say something when Xantrex snapped at him. Jaymaru could have sworn he was not only some crazy scientist but bipolar as well. She then saw Pheonix collaspe twice and went over to him, but Xantrex came and helped him to the couch before turning to herr and stating the obvious. Standing up Jaymaru walked over to Pheonix. "Where'd he hit you," she asked. She knew his shoulder was messed up because of the way it was twistedd. She tried not to focus on it too much. But other than she wasn't sure because she'd came in during the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me   Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson Eight: Never Doubt Me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1