Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Out Late - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Out Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingOut Late - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSOut Late - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Out Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilOut Late - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Out Late - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Out Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Out Late - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayOut Late - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderOut Late - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Out Late - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Out Late - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Out Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesOut Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPOut Late - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Out Late

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Rumiko sighed. "That's not the half of it. We had to go on a B-ranked mission. He told us that'd it be okay, that he'd protect us from any danger. That we could trust him." He started to shake at the memory. "We ended up in a fight with Jonin ninja," he said. He started to tear up. "Both my teammates died that night. We were on an edge. It was a shear drop. Kasey died first. I wasn't quick enough to catch her before she fell off. those ninja didn't even spare her life. Then Marcus, he was next. He got cornered, he didn't stand a chance." Rumiko swallowed as the memory filled his mind of that dreadful night. "He died quickly.

The whole time our sensei was nowhere to be found, that coward," he said his voice now bitter. "I was stuck alone to fend for myself. I was knocked off the cliff but my sleeve got stuck. I tried to pull myself up but I could. He came from nowhere and grabbed me right before I fell. I cried for him to lift me up but he wouldn't. My grip started to grip and then I fell. I fell very far until I crashed onto a ledge."

Rumiko watched the water. "The fight wasn't over though, I climbed all the way back up and fought. He stood there in the trees and watched. He wanted me dead that night. I fought all of them off barely making it out alive." He started to shake. "After the fight he told me to my face that I was the reason my friends died. He said because I was weak I couldn't save them. He said I'd never be able to save anyone if I was weak. He told me to drop trying to be a ninja. He said it was a waste of his and mine time. I ran away from him as far as I could." He took a deep breath. "I never to my parents or Jay."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:44 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko, sympathy showed in his eyes, along with some sadness. "It wasn't your fault Rumiko, and I don't give a damn what he said." (excuse his language Very Happy) "You did all you could, and he didn't have a right to say that. He hid while you fought, and he should be the one who gives up on being a ninja, not you." He stayed silent for a few moments then asked "Rumi, what was his name, your old sensei, what was his name?"
Back to top Go down

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:49 pm

(Lol)

Rumiko shook his head. "No I didn't, he's right, they died because of me. I should have been there." He said. He looked at Unabara. "I should have died that night." He avoided Unabara's last question completly.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Kinaga frowned and looked Rumiko straight in the eye. "Listen to me Rumiko, any man that would abandon his squad like that has no right being a ninja, let alone a sensei. It was not your fault that they died. You lived because you fought to survive, and you were strong, not because you were weak. Now what was his name?" Kinaga said, asking the last question more seriously than he had before, alot more seriously.
Back to top Go down

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:03 am

Rumiko turned his face in the other direction to avoid looking him in the eyes. "Sure it wasn't," he said. He looked into the water before picking up a rock and throwing it in to disfigure his reflection. He closed his eyes when he saw Kasey and Marcus. Their not their, he repeated in his head over and over again. When Unabara asked him what his sensei's name was he sighed. "I don't remember."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:58 am

Kinaga looked at Rumiko, then back at the lake and sighed. "I'm sorry, Rumiko..."
Back to top Go down

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:00 am

"Don't be," he said starring into the sky. "It's a waste of time. Even if I did remember his name what were you going to do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:02 am

Kinaga continued looking at the lake. "That man has no right being a sensei. And I would've made sure that he wouldn't ever be a sensei again."
Back to top Go down

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:07 am

Rumiko looked at Unabara. "And how would you plan on doing that huh?" He asked. He had a feeling he didn't want to know the answer. But...Unabara-sensei wouldn't do something like that would he....would he?
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:17 am

Kinaga continued to look at the lake. "At first, I'd go tho the Kage." He fell silent for a couple of moments, then said. "If that wouldn't work, I'd take matters into my own hands..." Whoever you are, you're the luckiest guy in the world because Rumiko doesn't remember your name.... he thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:22 am

Rumiko looked at Unabra. "Which Kage!?" He asked, his voice was thick with panic. Isaac jumped up out of his lap from his sleep and growled at him. "Sorry." He promised he wouldn't tell anyone. So much for trust. He's just like everyone else. They say you can trust them, but that's just a lie. Rumiko loooed at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:37 am

Kinaga looked at Rumiko (finally). "When I tell people about stuff, I don't use names. I don't think it's right. All my sources are completely anonymous, no matter what they try to ask me about them." Kinaga looked at Rumiko. "You didn't think I'd tell Jaymaru about this, did you?"
Back to top Go down

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:39 am

Rumiko starred at Kinaga for what seemed like hours, but was only a heartbeat. "No," he said. I still don't trust you.....I can't. I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:41 am

Kinaga looked back at the lake and halfheartedly threw a rock in. He sighed and leaned back, looking at the starry sky. Not a cloud in sight....doesn't match up with the way this night is going, does it?
Back to top Go down

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:43 am

Rumiko started to tear at the grass. "What were you thinking about before we met sensei," he asked. Isaac sat up and ran down the hill to the lake. His tail wagging as he flipped over and landed in mud. He's gonna need a bath.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:51 am

Kinaga looked at Rumiko, then at the lake, a hint of sadness showing in his eyes. He looked up at the moon, stayed silent for a moment, then said. "The Mizuraki clan."
Back to top Go down

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:54 am

"Why are you thinking about them...." He asked sitting up. He wasn't planning on going there was he. What if he does. I've gotta stop him.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:58 am

Kinaga looked off to the side, staying silent. "N...nevermind it Rumiko...." Kinaga glanced at Isaac and then looked away again.
Back to top Go down

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:03 am

Rumiko sighed. Guess he doesn't trust me either. Oh well, that makes to of us. Rumiko looked at Unabara. "Okay," he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:12 am

Kinaga looked off to the side, and for once in his life, just wanted to disappear from sight. Kinaga looked at Rumiko. "I'm sorry, but I'm just....confused right now...."
Back to top Go down

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:13 am

Rumiko shook his head. "Don't be sorry," he said. I'm confused to, because I don't know whether to trust you or not anymore. He looked at the ground pulling out a kunai and poking at the ground with it.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:18 am

Kinaga whistled low and petted Isaac as he ran over to him. Kinaga smiled and looked at Rumiko. "You know, I think Isaac's gonna need a bath," he said, laughing a little, and trying to break the silence.
Back to top Go down

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:20 am

Rumiko smiled. "Yep," he gonna need a bath. Don't think you can just flip the subject on me. I ought to just.....hmmm....forget it.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:23 am

Kinaga petted Isaac, then looked at Rumiko. "When is Jay expecting you home?" I hope he's not gonna get in trouble with Jay....
Back to top Go down

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:25 am

Rumiko sighed. "I don't know. I'm not going to her house anymore. My parents finally came back from that mission of their so me and Okimur are gonna start living with them again," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Late   Out Late - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Out Late

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next