Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingNinja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSNinja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilNinja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayNinja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderNinja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesNinja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPNinja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four   Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:58 pm

The shinobi's reign is quickly coming to an end. Those who don't have the ablilty to be like them are tiring of their constant acts of power. They are starting to become jealous and rebel against them. Even with their great chakara the shinobi of the lands can't stop the rebellion against them. All their lives they've been taught to help, not destroy. How can they fight mere mortals. To harm the people they've been wroking for since the beginning of time. It'd go against everything they ever knew as the shinobi way.

Their only option is to forget their way of the ninja, or fight back.

Some fight back and some drop their way of the ninja or use it against the ninja who wish to live their lives the way they have for centeries. Now it's an all out battle. Shinobi blood is being spilled eveywhere and all hope is slowly depleting.

But even with hope quickly slipping away four ninja rise to the challenge to put this fighting to an end. These young shinobi must set aside their diffrence to save what's left of ninja kind before it's wipped out by it's own self.

Here's the possible banner made by Saruka Keda:

Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four NinjaLegendBanner1

Who are these for ninja? No on knows yet, but from what's been spreading around these are their discriptions:

The Leader: Eyes of steel. His mind is sharp and he's quick when it comes to a problem. He's not one for quick violence, but if neccisary he won't hesitate.

The Fighter: His jutsu is powerful and his only option is violence dispite what he's trying to prevent. He's the act now ask questions later guy.

The Dealer: This guy is the guy who does all the thinking. If he wanted he could be the leader but he's better at being the dealer. He's the tech, the hacker, the money dealer. This guys knows it all, he's the brains.

The Loner: He's not much until you meet him in a fight. He's swift and quiet. He doesn't have much to say. he has a one track mind. Stopping this war. Nothing else matter to him.

These four are the ones who's save the ninja race. Young and diffrent they must pull together in order to save what is precious to them. If they can't pull together, then the shinobi race as we all no it will be wipped out in the blink of an eye and then their will be no turning back.

Think you've got what it takes to be one of these guys. think you can handle being the leader, the fighter, the dealer, or the shadow. Post it here then. Or you can sit back and let someone else decide your fate as a ninja. Fell free to post your comments for this. Or post a suggestion for the person you think should have that postion.

Here's what you've gotta post in order to get the postion:

Code:
Are you active:
What postion do you want:
What's your character's Age:
What makes you think you can take this postion:

P.S. You'll know if you make the position or not.

Last edited by Jutsumaster on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four   Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Are you active:every day im on
What postion do you want:leader
What's your character's Age:35
What makes you think you can take this postion:quick, steidy, thinks quickly,eyes are used alot,dosnt kill often only when needed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four   Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:16 pm

Are you active: In my opinion, yes.
What postion do you want: Leader
What's your character's Age: 41
What makes you think you can take this postion: I am indeed a quick thinker. Violence isn't my thing, but I will use it.

Are you active: ""
What postion do you want: Fighter
What's your character's Age:""
What makes you think you can take this postion: My jutsu are the best in all the land. I dont enjoy violence, but I will use it more than most. I do NOT ask questions.

Are you active: ""
What postion do you want: Dealer
What's your character's Age: ""
What makes you think you can take this postion: I am very smart. I could be leader (in my op.) But Im fine with staying low. I know a lot! (Hookt on fonicks werked fer meh!)

Last edited by Roxl on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four   Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Saruka

Are you active: Yes
What's your character's Age: 28
What makes you think you can take this postion: He's strong, but he's also happy and can rally people pretty easily, he has High morals and tries not to let personal grudges get in the way of his work.

Akashi

Are you active: Yes
What's your character's Age: 33
What makes you think you can take this postion: Extremely Smart, graduated an extremely high level college at 12. Alaso extremely good at following orders and coming up with strategies. Good atkeeping a happy face on at all times. Dosn't get on people nerves, or tries not to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four   Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:03 pm

Are you active:Yes
What postion do you want:The Loner
What's your character's Age:29
What makes you think you can take this postion:I never seem like the strong type until they meet me in battle.With my secret jutsu's I surprise my foes with my true strength.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four   Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:45 am

Are you active: Yeah
What's your character's Age: 28
What makes you think you can take this postion: I'm strong, with a quick mind, and I'll try to negotiate if its possible before getting too deep into a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four   Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:23 am

Are you active: What do you think?
What postion do you want: Loner (Who else could handl this job?)
What's your character's Age: 26
What makes you think you can take this postion: Like I said who else could handle this Job. Zeo is quiet and sqift. He has a one track mind and if you han't noticed he doesn't say much. With his past he doesn't need to. Yes, he doesn't seem like much, but once in a fight he can be deadly. (Speaking of, no one has ever seen him fight!)
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four   Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:09 pm

(If we ever actually do this event)

Are you active: I post whenever there's a place to, so, kinda
What's your character's Age: 27
What makes you think you can take this postion: Xantrex is a quick thinker with alot of wits. If the leader of the four werent' there, he'd be glad to be the leader. He's something of a scientist/researcher with a knack for coming up with plans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four   Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:33 pm

(are we going to do this?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four   Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legend: Rise of the Four

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1