Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
........nice? Since when? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waiting........nice? Since when? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYS........nice? Since when? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts ........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigil........nice? Since when? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.........nice? Since when? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!........nice? Since when? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Day........nice? Since when? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminder........nice? Since when? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)........nice? Since when? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)........nice? Since when? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. ........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changes........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIP........nice? Since when? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

........nice? Since when?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

........nice? Since when? Empty
PostSubject: ........nice? Since when?   ........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Krissy walked into the kitchen of the hideout where everyone usually was. There were already some people in there, but not everyone. "Hi guys," she said, trying not to sound exceedingly harsh like normal. Now she actually sounded.....kinda nice. But....not happy-go-merry nice. Just....not harsh..........Okay, that's enough explaining for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ........nice? Since when?   ........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:25 pm

eve looked at krystalia "you sound nicer then ussual are you feeling ok?" she asked playfully she was in a good mood that day for no real good reason "so... what you been up to lately"
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: ........nice? Since when?   ........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:31 pm

Krissy pouted a little and said "I'm feeling perfectly fine." She went over to the fridge and got herself a cup of orange juice and said "Nothing much." Even though she was...attempting to be nice, her guard still wasn't down due to the fact that she was still a tad bit nervous about being nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ........nice? Since when?   ........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:34 pm

"not much huh, same here" she kept her eye on krystalia "why is it that people have short tempers?" she asked not really knowing the answer
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: ........nice? Since when?   ........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Krissy raised an eyebrow and looked at Eve. "You expect me to know that?" she looked off to the side, realizing that, once again, she was being more harsh than she needed to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ........nice? Since when?   ........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:39 pm

"just a question" eve said her happiness slowly leaving "can you take a dare?" eve asked she had something perfect in mind a good challange
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: ........nice? Since when?   ........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:42 pm

Krissy quickly brought her gaze back up to Eve, smiling now. "A dare, huh? Bring it on!" Krissy said, quickly getting excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ........nice? Since when?   ........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:43 pm

"i dare you to try a day with staying nice and not trying to hurt anyone at this hideout" eve smiled i dought she can do it she smiled mabye i might try too
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: ........nice? Since when?   ........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Krissy frowned, the excitement leaving her face. She'd never lost a dare in her life and she thought that now might be the first and hopefully only time. "You want me to what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ........nice? Since when?   ........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:48 pm

"like i said be nice and not try to hurt anyone here for a full day-24 hours" she smirced " i might do it to" she looked around "i so want to punch people and i do each day but now today lets do the dare"
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: ........nice? Since when?   ........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Krissy bit her lip, then said "Fine, you're on!" Krissy turned away from facing the others. What did I just get myself into? Of all the things for her to ask me to do!!! she thought, obvious doubt showing on her face. She took a drink of her juice and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ........nice? Since when?   ........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:56 pm

eve smiled "ok it begins now" she turned to everyone her smile turning into a frown this will be harder than i thought she left the room quitly without making a sound
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: ........nice? Since when?   ........nice? Since when? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Krissy sat down at the table, where the least people were. She looked at Eve walking out and tried not to scowl. You chicken!! You're just gonna avoid everyone for the day, so you don't have to be mean or nice!!! She turned back to the table and drank her orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: ........nice? Since when?   ........nice? Since when? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:02 am

Hello creatures i heared the whole thing and i'm going to make you things mad"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ........nice? Since when?   ........nice? Since when? Empty

Back to top Go down

........nice? Since when?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1