Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
trying to be nice. hows it working for me? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-trying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingtrying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYStrying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts trying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigiltrying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.trying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.trying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!trying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Daytrying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Remindertrying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)trying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)trying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. trying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changestrying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPtrying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

trying to be nice. hows it working for me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

trying to be nice. hows it working for me? Empty
PostSubject: trying to be nice. hows it working for me?   trying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Eve stood on her bed holding her knees it was 3 hours since she punched or slaped and living thing i may not make it she smiled to herself yes i will she herd a knock on her door "its not locked" she said "come in"
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: trying to be nice. hows it working for me?   trying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:47 pm

Krissy walked into Eve's room without a second invite. She had hardly even knocked before she remembered the dare. "Hey Eve." She was kinda getting used to this being nice stuff, but it wasn't going to stay like this after the day was up. "I just heard that you and me are partners now. I was wondering if you wanted to....hey, you don't look so hot. You okay?" She went over to Eve and nudged her with her elbow lightly and gave a small, mischievous smile. "Or are you starting to crack? It's only been a few hours, you know. I-" Krissy stoped herself from saying what she was going to and bit her lip. Oh man, am I cracking too? She bit her lip harder to keep herself from saying something vicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to be nice. hows it working for me?   trying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:47 pm

"its harder then i thought" she said "sounds like your having a hard time to. so whats this about partners?" eve asked as phionix flew up and landed on krissy's sholder and gave her a sidways glance. She gave a small caw of questioning
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: trying to be nice. hows it working for me?   trying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:54 pm

Krissy looked at the phoenix and tried not to bite her lip any harder. She looked at Eve. "I'm...I'm doing fine," she said, trying not to sound harsh. "Anyways, word is spreading around about new partners. And you're mine. I came in wondering if you wanted to go on a mission. It would get both our minds off of the bet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to be nice. hows it working for me?   trying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:05 pm

"ok" phoenix flew off kriisy's shoulder to eve's he cawed. "phoenix go to your purch" He did as told, his flaming fethers rustled around him, his long, small, thin tail, divided into three, fluttered as he flew. "I'll be g;ad to go a mission"
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: trying to be nice. hows it working for me?   trying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:14 pm

"Great...uh...." Krissy looked down and traced the ground with her foot a little. "I was kinda hoping you'd have one in mind, I got nothin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to be nice. hows it working for me?   trying to be nice. hows it working for me? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:17 pm

"well I don't know" eve gave a half smile "what do you think we could do then?" phoenix looked at eve than krissy then eve again then cawed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to be nice. hows it working for me?   trying to be nice. hows it working for me? Empty

Back to top Go down

trying to be nice. hows it working for me?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1