Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The element of....storm? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The element of....storm? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe element of....storm? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe element of....storm? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The element of....storm? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe element of....storm? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The element of....storm? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The element of....storm? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The element of....storm? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe element of....storm? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe element of....storm? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The element of....storm? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The element of....storm? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The element of....storm? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe element of....storm? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe element of....storm? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The element of....storm?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

The element of....storm? Empty
PostSubject: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Kinaga was lying back in the middle of the open looking up at the sky, which had barely any clouds today. Does that mean I can summon storms without jutsu...? It's worth a try, I guess.... Kinaga sat up and looked at the clouds above. How do I do this now? Kinaga looked down and took a breath and sighed. When he sighed his breath came out visible. Thunder crashed above and when Kinaga looked up, there were large storm clouds covering the entire sky. Lightning...? he thought, partially to test it out. Lightning flashed above him. Kinaga's eyes widened half in shock, half in amazement. I really am a Mizuraki.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:37 am

"Oh that's new, where'd you learn that from," he a voice asked sarcastially. Rumiko walked from behind a tree. "Impressive, you didn't even need to use jutsu. Kind of reminds me of the Mizuraki Clan," he said stopping about six feet away from Kinaga. "Tell me sensei, where did you learn that from. Are you trying to learn and manipulate theire jutsu like they tried to do your curse mark?" He asked in a voice that was hard to read. "Or are you one of them," he asked still using that unreasonable voice.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko, half in shock. He hadn't even realized he'd been there that whole time. Rain started dripping down softly from the sky. "R-Rumiko," he said, then laughed a little. "I didn't even notice you were there. You must be getting better at that, aren't you?" he said, purposefully changing the subject. After all, how could he tell him something that would bring to light that he'd wiped out his own clan? (omg, this poor guy, first he tries to wipe out a clan that was trying to wipe out his clan and the Stealth valley, then he finds out that the clan he wiped out was really his own! could anything else happen to this poor guy?!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:28 am

(lol, he's got it bad.)

Rumiko narrowed his eyes. "I'm older now, you pick those kinds of things up over the years," he said. "Now, please feel free to get back on subject anytime. That was ver impresive, where'd you learn it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:54 am

(ya think? lol)

Kinaga frowned and looked down. What should I tell him....? I've already lost his trust once before by not telling him the truth....I won't let it happen again.... Kinaga looked at Rumiko and said casually and with little emotion "I didn't learn it. Apparently it comes naturally to me." Kinaga held back a sigh. Just thinking about the extinction of the Mizuraki clan depressed him now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Rumiko just looked at Kinaga for sevearl long minutes. "No suprise that you were apart of the clan," he said. "At first I thought you were from the Storm Village," he said nonchalantly. "But then that they when you absorbed the lightning, it was just like the guy with the fire symbol." He said. "I'm very good at obsevring."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Kinaga looked down. "So you figured it out huh?" Kinaga looked away, his eyes slowly filled with tears. He gave a small laugh, still looking away from Rumiko. "I wiped out my own clan and I didn't even realize it....Now I'm beginning to remember why I didn't want to become a ninja in the first place...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Rumiko grinned lightly. "Well maybe you should quit," he said slowly. "But just know it wouldn't change anything. What's done is done, let the past go Kinaga. Live. You're lucky to have gotten a secone chnace," he said with no hint of sympthay in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:25 pm

A tear rolled slowly down the side of his face. "It's...it's just not that easy for me Rumiko..." He closed his eyes, sighed and looked at Rumiko. "I'm responsible for the extinction of an entire clan. That's bad enough, but to top that....it was my mother's clan..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:29 pm

"Yeah, and I was responsible for the death of my brother and my sisters sensei. Does it looked like I'm tearing up over it," he said. (He hadn't mentioned the death of JM's sensei earlier.) "Those were past events," he said. "Get over them."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Kinaga sighed. "You weren't responsible for...." How many times am I gonna have to tell him that before he actually listens to me....? "You're right Rumi, the past is the past. It's over now no matter what happens..." he looked at Rumiko and gave a light smile. "For the single purpose of changing the subject, even if I wanted to stop being a ninja, it would be impossible for me to do now anyways." Kinaga gave a small laugh and said. "You wouldn't believe what I wanted to be when I was younger. It'd be impossible for me to imagine it now though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:44 pm

Rumiko looked uninterested. "That's nice to know," he said blankly. Not like I care though. He shrugged. "Glad to know you're staying a ninja."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and tilted his head a little. "You sure about that?" He gave a light smile. He could tell that 20 years had done quite alot of damage between the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Rumiko looked at Kinaga. "Of course I am sensei," he said with a grin. "Why wouldn'd I be. The day of your return as so shocking I broke down into tears," he said with a smile. "I really thought you were dead. You were the best sensei I'd ever met, why would I not want you to stay a shinobi."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko, a slight bit of shock showing on his face. He grinned. "Thanks Rumi." I don't think I've ever had one of my students say anything like that before... Kinaga looked at Rumiko. "Rumiko, I don't think I had a chance to ask you, but, why did you become a ninja?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Rumiko looked at Kinaga. "Because I wanted to prove that I was just as good as Okimur," he said. His voice was blank. No anger, no sadness, nothing, it was just empty. (I finally found a word for it!)
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and smiled. "Well you turned out to be a terrific ninja, Rumi." He looked up at the sky. "I'm a bit surprised though. You aren't angry that I didn't tell you I was a Mizuraki?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:36 pm

"Well you said you didn't know," Rumiko said looking off to the side. "Why would I get mad over something we both didn't know. Besides, it was quite a shock the first time we found out," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Kinaga continued looking up, with a light smile now. "Yeah, you have a point." He sighed. "I wonder...." he said quietly, looking at the clouds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:02 pm

A grin spread across Rumiko's face. Too easy, he though. He looked to the sky. "What's so important up there," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko. "I was just thinking. None of the handsigns my mother taught me for storm jutsu were actually real jutsu, now that I think about it. The only real jutsu I know is probably Lightning Death. I don't get why I didn't notice it earlier. I've been controlling the weather since I was a little kid," he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:49 am

Rumiko looked down at Kinaga. "How interesting," he said. "Does anyone in your Clan know you're back besides your father," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:26 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko. I don't think that I mentioned anything about him... He shrugged. "Not that I know of. But if they did and if they knew that I knew I'm a Mizuraki, they'd be after me in a heartbeat, I'm pretty sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:33 pm

"What a shame that you're going through all this. Must be stressful," Rumiko said without any hint of sadness for his former sensei.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Kinaga shrugged. "I probably brought it upon myself for not realizing it in the first place, so even if it is stressful, it's my fault anyways." He sighed, stood up, and stretched. "Oh well, like you said, the past is the past, all I can do now is focus on what I can do for the Stealth now that I am back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The element of....storm?   The element of....storm? Empty

Back to top Go down

The element of....storm?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next