Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A trip to the Storm NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A trip to the Storm EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA trip to the Storm EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA trip to the Storm EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A trip to the Storm EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA trip to the Storm EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A trip to the Storm EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A trip to the Storm EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A trip to the Storm EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA trip to the Storm EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA trip to the Storm EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A trip to the Storm EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A trip to the Storm EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A trip to the Storm EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA trip to the Storm EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA trip to the Storm EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A trip to the Storm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 177

A trip to the Storm Empty
PostSubject: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:00 am

(I think we'll make this after the war, so whoever wants to pick up the kage/assistants' job, feel free.)

Ziade walked through the gates of the storm after convincing the guards they were only here for a mission. Walking towards the kage's office, Ziade looked over her shoulder at the other four. "Linix, Skater, can you at least try to behave yourselves this time? I don't want another incident like last time." (I'm just makin stuff up now. feel free to fill in the blanks Very Happy) Ziade walked gracefully up to the kage's office and told the guard that they'd like to have a word with the kage. The guard replied with "I'll go get someone who's in charge." Ziade looked to the other four of her group, but her eyes rested on Akira. "What do you make of it Akira? It seems that their kage isn't here right now. And I'm assuming neither is an assistant, since the last I checked, they were still void of one. This doesn't look too bright," she said, looking down and chewing on the edge of her finger. She leaned against the wall of the office. "If they're not careful, the storm could be invaded by another valley. Perhaps they'll need protection while recooperating from the war," she said with a sly smile as she looked at Akira, then to the rest of the group. They probably knew where she was going with this. Not only would they be given a place to stay, they'd probably be given food and extra money to go along with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Akira followed without a word the entire way. He was thinking about what exactly was happening with the current situation of the valleys. With the war passed and the villages still recovering, how exactly were they fairing. As they entered the village and went to the Kage's building his suspicion became slightly necessary. What exactly had happened with this village? Why did they need to find someone in charge. When Ziade asked his opinion he looked at her calmly. "I'm assuming that's the truth," he said. "Maybe both the Kage and Assistant died during the war and they haven't found a replacement. Regardless of this situation, someone must be in charge." Akira crossed his arms over his chest and considered Ziade's proposal. "They may accept," he said. "But it might take persuasion. The Magma was in this same situation for quite some time and they never asked for protection."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:57 pm

Roan was helping out with the Storm after Kinaga had left. If only he'd waited till they'd found someone to take over maybe things wouldn't be so messed up. Even with that being said they were fairing quite well. Looking through some mission reports on the stairs of the Kage building he saw a ninja come up asking for someone in charge. "Coming," he said as he closed the file and walked down to the front of the village. "Greetings," he said to the five that stood before him.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:12 am

Ziade came off the side of the building and stood in front of the other four as she heard steps coming down. This would immediately show whoever it was that she was the one he wanted to be talking to. She saw a young male, perhaps about her age come out of the building and gave him a soft smile to show that they meant no harm. "Thank you," she said as he greeted them. "Do you know who we are?" She hoped he did, because she hated long-winded introductions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:29 am

Roan looked at the lady and couldn't help but get a bit red in the face with embaressment as she asked him if he knew who she and her group where. Thing about Roan was that he was sort of...clueless. "Not exactly, sorry," he said. This is why Roan stuck to being a ninja, where he didn't have to think to much. Being Kage or assistant didn't really fit him.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Ziade sighed. She was sure he was probably the only one in all of the vallies who didn't know who they were. "We are the Infamous Five. This is Akira, Linix, Lightning, and Kyoushiro," she said, motioning to each of them individually. "And I am Ziade. I lead the Five. We heard about the Storm Valley's situation and came to see if we could lend a hand." Ziade was only guessing now, but she was sure that the kage and the assistant were gone. "You see, we were hoping that while the Storm Valley was rebuilding itself, we could offer you some protection. But of course, you understand, that protection would come with a price," she said with a smile. Manipulation was her game and she was on top of it today. And what made it better was that this man didn't know who they were. Which means he probably didn't know their reputation. Which helped Ziade's cause considerably.

Last edited by Ziade on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Lightning

Character Age : 15
Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:09 am

Lightning step forward to shake hands with roan and then walked back towards ziade.Lightning grabbed the water bottle off her bag and started drinking and she knew what Ziade wanted to do from the beginning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:02 am

Akira looked at the guy who seemed to be the one in charge. He wasn't quick to judge, but this guy was obviously clueless. Shaking his head in disregard he looked at Ziade as she started her little mind games. This boy was no more than prey to her. Akira didn't like the way this was going. He looked at Lightning as she shook the guys hand stepped back. Akira didn't move, he stayed silent. Looking to Ziade every now and then. Would she really get her way this time? Or should he step in and set things straight before they got out of hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Roan listened to the woman as she introduced herself and her members. He shook Lightning's hand as she stepped forward and extended her arm and then he looked back to the woman called Ziade. As she offered a deal for protection while the village repaired itself he thought for a moment. He didn't want to leave the village unprotected and they seemed like a strong bunch, so what was the harm? "How much are you asking?" He asked. He could make a deal.
Back to top Go down
Linix
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Linix

Character Age : 16
Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Linix looked at Roan and the at Ziade"You got to be kidding me listen up we will tell you what we want to pay after we ask what you got okay."Linix said as he started to walk up to the desk.Linix then slammed his hands down on the desk"You look kind of clueless as if your not the Kage cause everyone knows of us"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Akira looked at Roan as he asked how much they wanted. That's when Linix decided that he wanted to be...Linix. Akira looked at Ziade once Linix had started to get out of control. He would not stand her and allow this man to be insulted. Walking to Linix he put his arm infront of him. "Do not make decisions such as the one you've just attempted." He then looked to Roan. "I apologize for his behavior." Roan hoped he wasn't saying anything to get him and the village killed, but he didn't want to do this anymore. It just didn't feel right. Sure he could act like he had half a brain, but he tell a bad decision when it was made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:13 am

Roan looked at the guy when he started to mouth off. "I...um..." Roan stepped back some. He was starting to think this wasn't such a great idea, employing these people. He then saw Akira come up and step between the two of them. "Apology accepted, but I'm not sure if the Storm needs protection anymore," he said. "We, um, we can handle it." He swallowed and stepped back some. "I just think it's best we handle our own business."
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Lightning

Character Age : 15
Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Lightning looked up at the idiot as he just lost them a job.Light then looked up at Ziade to see what she would do to get the job back.Lightning then put her hand on her face as the guy said he changed his mind about the protection.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Ziade's gaze shot angrily to Linix as he decided that he wanted to pull a stunt like last time. If she couldn't regain the job they'd just lost, he'd wish he was in hell when she got finished with him. With a small sigh, she put back on a dignified front as Roan said that they no longer needed protection. She looked at Roan with light eyes and a soft smile, to make herself seem more friendly. "Please excuse him, he's quite immature for his age. But despite that," she said with a small wave of her hand. "He, along with the rest of us, can offer the best protection for your valley. Please don't make the mistake of turning us down simply because of one of our more immature members. I can assure you that I'll be able to keep him in check when it really counts." She gave a soft smile and looked around the valley, then returned her gaze to Roan. "In such a hard time as your valley is going through now, it is clear to me that you will need all the help you can get. And our price is quite modest for the services we provide," she finished. She was quite confident in her abilities to manipulate others, so she expected this little incident to smooth over easily, just as it had last time. But if Linix had done too much damage for Ziade to remedy, he'd be in for it, big time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Roan could tell something was seriously wrong with this picture. There was something about Ziade that made him very uneasy. When shesaid she'd keep Linix in check when it counted h was getting the impression that she'd let him run free and do whatever he pleased until someone caught him red handed. He stayed quiet until she finished her talk. He looke around the village. He wouldn't jeopardize the village. "I'll consider your proposal," he said. "But I won't give you my answer unti tomorrow, I'll need some time to think about this." That and talk it over with some of the higher ninja. Plus he'd need to get a background check on these guys. He gave a smile. "How much are you asking for again?"
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Ziade gave a smile when he said they wouldn't get an answer until tomorrow because he needed to think it over. "But of course." She decided against saying that she'd never told him their price to begin with when he asked what their price was again. "Well of course, we'll need lodgings. But aside from that, I'd say that 20G's a month would be a fair price," she said simply. (I'm totally making this price up ^.^;; )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 am

(lol)

"We'll provide you a place to stay while you're here," he said. Roan then looked like he was thinking about her price. He was taking a guess that since there was five of them she'd be dividing the money by fours. "How about 15G and free lodging?" He bargained. He'd try and keep the prices low until he was sure the village could properly provide the cash. He didn't wannt to cheat them out of their money.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:47 pm

Ziade gave a small nod as he said that they'd provide a place to stay. She then stayed silent for a few moments, considering the price he'd just put in front of her. It would be enough, yes, but she'd have to save up what money she got in case the Five of them got stuck sometime after their mission ended. However so, it was a reasonable price. "That's reasonable," she said with a soft smile. "By the way, I'm quite sure I never got your name."
Back to top Go down
Kyoushiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kyoushiro

Character Age : 10
Male
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:32 pm

Kyoushiro crossed his arms behind his head. All this negotiating was boring him. Why couldn't this guy just hire them and everything would be good. He then gave a silent laugh as Linix took things into his own hands. "That's more like it," he said. Kyoushiro sighed when Akira decided to be a party pooper. And Ziade was no better. She was completely sucking up to this guy. If the job meant that much to her why didn't she just pound it into the guy that he needed them. Man, adults just didn't know how to get things accomplished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Roan gave a small laugh when she said he hadn't mentioned his name. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said. "I'm Roan Aido," he said. "Anyway," he looked around then called a jonin over. "Show them to a hotel that's decent, tell the manager that I sent them over and all payments will be made by the Kage's Council," he said. He looked to Ziade. "If you follow him you'll be able to get your rooms. And tomorrow go to the Kage's Building, it's located in the center of the village, and ask for me. I'll give you my answer then."
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Ziade nodded as he apologized. "It's quite alright." She watched as he called a ninja over and told him to take them to a hotel. She gave a soft smile as he told her to go to the Kage's building tomorrow to find the answer. "As you wish. I'll be expecting something good," she said as she gave a small bow. Sure bows weren't really graceful, but she never ever did curtsies. With that, she turned gracefully to follow the ninja who was to show them to the hotel, casting Linix a sharp look as she did so. She'd deal with him tomorrow, his punishment depending on the answer she recieved from Roan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Storm   A trip to the Storm Empty

Back to top Go down

A trip to the Storm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1