Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Silence after the storm....... NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Silence after the storm....... EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSilence after the storm....... EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSilence after the storm....... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Silence after the storm....... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSilence after the storm....... EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Silence after the storm....... EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Silence after the storm....... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Silence after the storm....... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySilence after the storm....... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSilence after the storm....... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Silence after the storm....... EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Silence after the storm....... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Silence after the storm....... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSilence after the storm....... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSilence after the storm....... EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Silence after the storm.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

Silence after the storm....... Empty
PostSubject: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:45 pm

<<it was dawn and xantrex stood outside the hideout leaning on his sword, still weak from the battle. he stood there silently, looking around at the scenery surrounding the hideout. out of everyone, he was the only one who refused to rest, so naturally, he was exhausted and the only thing really stopping him from falling was his sword. he heard the door open behind him>> do you think this battle was staged only to prove that fighting between shinobi and the akatsuki is useless? <<he asked, not knowing whose voice he would hear in response. he loathed the fact that he had to wonder this and wanted some kind of answer, taking no comfort in the fact that there probably wasn't one>> there has to be a solid answer..... <<he thought silently>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:48 pm

"it depends on how you thinck about it" Eve said wallking out with a 7 year old behind her "what battle?" the child asked confused. Eve gave a laugh "later i will tell you" she looked at xantrex and said "really you could have seen it important or not" she looked at the child who now gave a confusing but satisfide look with a little impations.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:50 am

<<xantrex sighs and thinks>> of course....she doesn't have a solid answer either...... i see.<<he said sounding slightly aggrivated>> who's the kid? <<he asked, not looking back, but still leaning on his sword.>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:19 am

Eve smiles "this is nami, and she wants to get home but i never let her" nami crosses her arms and begins to pout. "she never listens"
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:13 pm

<<xantrex casts a sideways glance at Eve>> what relation is she to you? or do you just watch over her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:00 pm

"well... she is really my dauter" the child looked up and said "he looks tired" Eve looked over and sighed "nami you can go play if you want"
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:24 pm

<<xantrex looked back in front of him and it seemed he was now leaning more on his sword than before>> it's fine. she is right though. i just can't stop wondering what that battle proved. there has to be some kind of solid answer, there always is. <<he sighs>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:15 pm

eve thoght for a second "to me it was a waist of time" she looked down at the child and she looked up "just a waist of time" she said again softly
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:14 pm

<<xantrex remained silent for a few moments before saying>> i think it showed that the fighting was a waste of time.... casualties on both sides with no result......it was completely and utterly pointless.... <<he looked down and then yawned and glanced at nami before looking away again>> if she's going to be here, she should get used to hearing that kind of talk anyways...... <<he thought as he sat down rather quickly and laid his sword down in front of him. there was no way he could continue to stand up without collapsing. he put his hand on his right shoulder, the sudden movement when he sat had reopened a rather deep wound on his shoulder>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:02 pm

nami look at him and said "what happened" eve just looked alittle curius too the child uncrossed her arms and stared at the wound how could he have done that very quistinable she looked down at her knee which was badly scared and she let out a sigh she then sat next to him
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:41 pm

<<xantrex looks at nami>> it's nothing. it's just from the battle me and your mom were just talking about, that's all. <<xantrex ripped one of his sleeves off that was under his cloak and tied it tight around the wound. he looked away from nami and eve and said>> i got it from that crazy kid who was shooting off arrows at random people after Jutsumaster and saruka died. at the time i was a bit preoccupied with a couple of the ninja from the other villages. <<he covered his arm with his cloak after remembering that the sleeveless one was scarred too. he looked at nami>> how old are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:22 pm

nami proudly looked up "im going to be 8 tomorrow but today im 7" eve smiled "yep she is going to have party if you want you can come, its a taco party" she said looking at nami afterword
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:13 pm

<<xantrex gave a light smile>> thanks, i might just take you up on that offer. <xantrex shifted his shoulder in discomfort. he looked at nami>> so nami, what kind of things do you like? <<he asked, then thought>> i'm getting kind of fond of these two......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:20 pm

nami thoght a while "animals!" she then said "i have like 10 pets" eve corrected her "we oly have 5 at the house but 12 here" "so what" nami said "i dont care" kids what will you do she thogh rolling her eyes
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:31 pm

<<xantrex laughed a little>> animals, huh? alright then. <<he looked off to the side, then back at nami>> would you mind going to play for a bit? i want to talk to your mom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:42 pm

"ok then"nami says walking to a small tree and climbing it trying to work her skills "so what is it" eve asked siting down she just then thoght of the word glum is glum weird she thoght in her head waiting for him to anser
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:46 pm

<<xantrex looked in front of him, though he had a look in his eyes that would make people think he was seeing more than just trees>> why did you come to the akatsuki? <<he asked, curiosity showing in his voice>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:03 pm

"one word: suri he convinced me and i made many good friends" she looked like she had a wierd thoght in her mine and she did glum, glum, what is it even i know what it means but... glum
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:05 pm

i see. <<he looked at eve>> something's bothering you, what is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:09 pm

"have you ever thogh of the word glum, i mean like have you ever used it or thoght how wierd it is. is it even wierd?" she was very quistuning what the heck is glum!?!?!? thoghts just took over her mind and she let out a small sigh
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:13 pm

<<xantrex looked at Eve, smiled and then laughed>> yes, i have used it before. i still use it on occasion, but not as much now. it is a wierd word, i suppose. <<he smiled and looked back in front of him, forgetting how tired he was for that moment>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:18 pm

"i use it all the time when someones down i ask them 'why so glum' sometimes they have no idea what im saying its funny" she looked over at nami who had made it to the top of the tree "yes!" nami said trying to climb down but at the last branch she fell and burst out laughing. Eve laughed to seeing the clumsyness of her dauter "what will i do with her" eve said smileing
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:23 pm

<<xantrex smiled and yawned, his eyes flickering for a moment, and suddenly he remembered how tired he was. he shrugged and stood up and leaned on his sword again>> sorry, but if i don't stand now, i'd end up falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:26 pm

"why arent you sleeping enogh" she asked standing up "i can pour some cold water on your face to wake you up alittle or a lot!" she then laughed as nami climbed the tree again and tryed to catch a squirle
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:33 pm

<<xantrex looked at her and sighed>> i don't know, i suppose i get a little paranoid after battles like that. some people tend to take it upon themselves to carry out assassination attempts even after these types of battles are over. <<a memory flashed in his mind and he looked away from eve and nami>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Silence after the storm.......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next