Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSilence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSilence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSilence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySilence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSilence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSilence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSilence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Silence after the storm.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:41 pm

"ill go get frezing cold water to wake you if you want do you?" she thought for a second "flashback?" she asked knowing it do to the look on his face. she could tell these things but many didnt know it
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:46 pm

<<xantrex kept looking off to the side>> thanks but i'm fine, and......yeah, flashback.... <<since he first joined the akatsuki, he felt most unsafe than ever before, and it showed in his face>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:50 pm

eve sat down and thoght then she got a flash back of when she was 15 everyone hated her and thoght she was the bully but she wasnt "i hope live isnt how it used to be back then LIFE SUCKED" she said to herself but alittle outloud
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:56 pm

<<xantrex looked at eve>> I suppose neither of our lives turned out as planned at first. well, things got better at any rate. <<xantrex looked at a bush, suddenly alert as he heard a rustle come from it. without thinking, he pulled out a kunai and threw it at the bush. he heard it hit a tree and saw a squirrel climb up the tree quickly. he sighed and sat back down, relatively awake now, but more jumpy than ever before>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:59 pm

"you trying to kill a squirle! how could you. thinck before you hit" the squirle ran up and eve gave it an acorn "treat animals with respect" she then gave out a laugh "our lives are just crazy"
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:03 pm

<<xantrex sighed>> i'm not trying to kill a squirrel. <<he adds under his breath>> i just thought it was another assassin is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:25 pm

"another assain? what do you mean we can take anyone on" she sighed and added "duh" nami than walked to a nearer tree witch was taller and had less branches and began to climb
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:45 am

<<xantrex looked at eve>> you'd be surprised the kind of things these assassins will do. <<he sighs>> but i guess i should relax, after a battle like that everyone's gonna be preoccupied with the deaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:40 pm

"ya everybody just was amazed how the two best ninjas had gone. off that subject now" tears had came to her eyes but she blincked them away
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:54 am

<<xantrex looked at eve, quite emotionless at the mention of the subject>> okay. <<xantrex yawned again>> hey, <<he added in a lower voice>> any idea of what nami would want for her birthday? <<he smirked a little, not realizing he might get hit for getting over the mention of the deaths so fast>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:16 pm

eve quickly tured to him with a small jump "you cant get over deths that fast can you? anyway nami would just probily want anything to do wit animals, just dont get her any new pets please
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:55 am

<<xantrex looks at eve and tilts his head a little>> get over....? oh, i see. listen, i didn't know either of them, and i've been through way too many deaths to care anymore. <<obviously not noticing this sounded cruel>> so, anything but more pets. okay then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:31 pm

eve became alittle angry but shook her head "you arent like any person ive been with but... justu was one of my best friends and i wanted to die myself but i had to go on so just dont menchen this anymore." she gave a sigh and smiled "any pet items or animal toys things like that"
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:03 am

<<xantrex looked at her>> alright, i won't mention it anymore. i don't understand what they get so upset over..... <<he smiled a little>> alright, i suppose i'll get her a stuffed animal. just don't tell her. <<he gets up and looks around>> hey listen, i'm gonna go take a walk. i'll see you later. <<he hits the blade of his sword lightly with the palm of his hand (it's a very broad sword and he hit the side) and the blade retracted into the hilt. he starts walking away and gives a small wave to eve and nami>> i'll be back in a bit if anyone asks. later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:44 pm

"kk ill be here or in my room if you need me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence after the storm.......   Silence after the storm....... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silence after the storm.......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2