Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingTrip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTrip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilTrip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayTrip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderTrip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesTrip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPTrip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) Empty
PostSubject: Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul)   Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Kymir had set up preparations as planned. Only a few weeks ago him and Kazuya had been sitting in the living room planning on how they'd take out the Akatsuki that had infiltrated their village. Kymir had restricted access to most of everything, not to mention a lot of the files had been lost in the explosion that had taken out half of the Kage Building when Deidara and Satomi had been fighting. Shaking his head he looked around and then crawled into the little opening in the side of the building. Looking around he narrowed his eyes. "Home." Kymir whispered. This had been his old home before Kazuya had adopted him. The same old rotten bed was there and the shredded sheet. Kymir sighed and sat on the bed, careful not to sit on an exposed spring. He'd left a message at Soul's house and one at home for Kazuya. Each had a different but similar message.

Soul's read:

Dear Soul,

I am looking to recruit those who will be willing to take out the Akatsuki. I know you were once apart of the group and your knowledge would be appreciated. If you are interested come to 4206 Reaper Lane. The building you are in search for is not at this address. It is six houses down. It is a gray abandoned building. The entrance is a small hole in the back. If you come through the front door I will not hesitate to kill you. Burn this letter once you have finished. Meeting time: 1:23pm.

-Rimyk

Kazuya's read:

I've got in touch with the one we were looking for. Meet me six houses down from 4206 Reaper Lane. It's the gray abandoned building. 1:23 is the meeting time. Enter through the small hole in the back. Don't come through the front or you might end up getting mauled.

-Your little brother

(take THAT jer!)
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul)   Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:11 pm

(lmao)

Kazuya had found the letter, and when he had read it a grin spread over his face. Kymir had found a meeting spot. He had to be careful so that akatsuki didn't see him on his way there. When the time came, Kazuya snuck out of the house, dodging through shadows as he went to avoid being seen. When he came to the house he snuck around the back and in through the hole that Kymir had specified. "Kymir?" he whispered as he went in, hoping this wasn't a trick by an akatsuki who'd found out their intentions.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul)   Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:11 am

Kymir looked at the hole as he saw someone near it. He pulled a kunai from the pouch on his leg and held it in his hand. When he heard Kazuya's voice he didn't let up. "Come in," he said. "I'm here." Kymir then got up off the bed and went over to the hole and dropped onto his knees to get a better view. "Hey Kaz."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul)   Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:39 pm

Soul walked to his door and opened it. Just as he stepped in he saw a letter. Picking it up he read over it three times. "I got a bad feeling about this." He put his foot up against the table and pushed the chair back. "I'll never know unless I check it out." Getting up he shoved the letter in his pants pocket and went to the destination. Looking at the hole he sighed and climbed in. "Which one of you is Kymir?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul)   Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:43 am

Kazuya crawled into the room and looked around. "How'd ya find this place?" he asked curiously, then turned as he heard small movements coming from the hole, then a kid's voice. Kazuya blinked. "He.....he's the same age as me," he said incredulously. He hadn't expected the person to be so young. When the kid asked which one was Kymir, Kazuya looked at Kymir. He'd let him answer for himself. Because Kazuya didn't really know exactly what Kymir had planned with this kid. He used to be an akatsuki? he thought.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul)   Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:06 am

(sorry guys)

Kymir smiled at Kazuya. "It used to be my old home," he said with a shrug. He then looked at Soul and the to Kazuya as he made his comment. "What'd you expect, that's why I said go through the hole, only kids about my size and your side can get through. His then landed on Soul. "I'm Kymir," he said. "This is Kazuya." He blinked. "Nice to meet you, let's get started."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul)   Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:13 am

Soul frowned at Kazuya's comment. "What's that got to do with it?" He asked. "I don't have to be here you know." He then looked at Kymir and took a seat. "So, what do you want to know about the Akatsuki?" He asked crossing his legs so that he was sitting indian style. Soul didn't mind sitting around, he had a pretty good patience level. Long as this didn't take too long.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul)   Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Kymir looked at Kazuya as Soul said that he didn't have to be there. "Um, well, we need to know thir weakness and stuff like that. We can't fight them if we don't know anything about them," he said. Kymir sighe and rocked back and forth on the be or a while. "Kazuya, you think you can explain this better than me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul)   Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:14 am

(waiting on you kazy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul)   Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trip into the Past and a new Secret Hideout (Kazuya and Soul)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1