Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingShopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSShopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilShopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayShopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderShopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesShopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPShopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry)   Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Kai was walking around in the Shopping District. She loved this place very much because there was lots of stuff to buy. What she expecially wanted right now was to go and buy something for Kazuya. He'd been awfully nice to her this past year that they'd known one another and couldn't help but be buy him something nice. It was just too bad that she had no idea what to buy him. She gave a small sigh and leaned against the wall of one of the stalls until a guy came around and shooed her away. "I wonder what Kazuya likes," she mumbled as she walked around. She had a great amount of money on her from all the moeny she'd saved after missions. She had exactly fifty-three dollars and twenty-three cent, more than enough to buy him something nice. As she couldn't through the strip she noticed something shiny. "Hmm, wonder what that is," she said with a small smile. She started to rumble through the box until she found silver necklace. She dropped it immediatly. "Not really his thing," she said backing away. She could see the guy who owned the stall smiling at her. "Not what you looking for," he asked. "No sir," Kai repsonded and then moved on until she notcied someone following her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry)   Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:19 am

Zoey yawned tiredly. She had been out and about most of the morning looking for stuff to buy in the Shopping District. She didn't like being cooped up in the Akatsuki Hideout all day so she decided to go into town without the cloak for she hated for people to stare and point at her when she came through. Today she was dressed in a white shirt with kitten on the front and a pair of red shorts, even though it was was a bit chilly. As she walked she met up with a little girl. Zoey smiled. "Hey there, what ya looking for?" She asked knowing the girl was a ninja and she'd regret talking to this kid later on after Deidara taught her a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry)   Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:39 pm

Kai looked at the lady who had asked her what she was looking for. "Huh, oh, well I wanted to buy something for Kazuya, he's my really good friend and has always been nice to me," she said with a smile. "So I figured if I bought him something I could pay of his niceness." She shook her head. "I'm Kai Hatario."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry)   Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping for Kazuya! (No Kazuya allowed...sorry)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1