Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Trip to the Death NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Trip to the Death EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingTrip to the Death EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTrip to the Death EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Trip to the Death EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilTrip to the Death EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Trip to the Death EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Trip to the Death EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Trip to the Death EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayTrip to the Death EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderTrip to the Death EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Trip to the Death EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Trip to the Death EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Trip to the Death EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesTrip to the Death EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPTrip to the Death EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Trip to the Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:59 am

Deidara slipped into his Akatsuki jacket. It was time for him and a few Akatsuki to take a little trip to the Death Valley for some negotiating. He usually didn't do this, but how could he not take advantange of their weakness. They had a Chuunin running there village, and Deidara had the feeling he was overwhelmed. This would be like taking candy from a baby. Heading out the hideout he left for the Death with Deita and Daya. As they arrived Deidara pushed past the alerted guards and went straight to the Kage Building. He stopped at the doors. "Daya, Deita, make sure no one comes up," he said. "If they try, kill them." He then went through the doors. "Hello Satomi," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Character Age : 6
Male
Number of posts : 233

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 pm

(All our names start with D. Very Happy Of course, we're gonna need some evil background music to go along with us)

Deita followed silently behind Deidara. He didn't really care anymore whether or not they took over vallies, destroyed them, or even lived in peace with them. All he really cared about now was getting strong enough to destroy whatever crossed his path, and that included the wolves. He'd learned that while fighting in the little tests Deidara'd put him through. When they stopped in front of the Kage's building, Deita only nodded when Deidara told them to make sure no one came up. Of course, there'd be people trying to come up, since they'd walked right past the guards.
Back to top Go down

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:23 am

(the music really adds to this)

Satomi was looking at a wall when he heard someone say hello to him. Satomi swallowed and stood up immeditaly when he saw Deidara. How did he get in? Where are the guards? "What are you doing here Deidara," he asked as he reached for his kunai. It wasn't everyday the leader of the Akatsuki paid a visit to you. Whatever his plans were Satomi refused to go along with them.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Character Age : 16
Female
Number of posts : 81

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:51 am

(I totally agree.)(And someone has to give Daya and Deita something to do, right?)

Aoi was just going to talk to Satomi about getting a mission when she heard the guards start yelling and not too soon after she saw Deidara and a couple akatsuki heading towards the Kage's building. Then Deidara was the only one to go up while the other two just stood outside the entrance. Oh no, Satomi, she thought as she headed for the kage's building. She didn't know what was going on, but if it had to do with the akatsuki, it couldn't be good. And of course the other two akatsuki weren't just standing outside the door for show either. They were probably guarding it. Without a second thought, Aoi started a jutsu and aimed the Pheonix Flower Jutsu at the two. She recognized the red haired one from the war, he'd been the one slaughtering countless shinobi. But the other one was just a boy, and she didn't recognize him at all.
Back to top Go down

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Sabin had his head down as he walked through the gates back into the village. His mission had been long, but successful and no one had died thankfully. But his good mood disappeared when he saw the guards. They were yelling and screaming. "What's wrong," he asked. He didn't even let them finish before he was running towards the Kage building. As he saw a fire style he jumped onto the buildings and continued overhead. Stopping as he came to the fight. Two Akatsuki, but why were they just outside the door. Looking through the window he saw why. Deidara was in the office with Satomi. He looked down at the girl debating on whether he should help her or Satomi. Dropping to the ground he landed next to her. "Deidara's with Satomi, alone."
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Deita looked at the girl as she came up to them and started attacking. Deita quickly moved out of the way of the fireballs and pulled out a few kunais, throwing them at the girl and the new guy who'd just shown up. Sure, he wasn't good with kunai's, but he didn't plan on wasting his energy killing just two of them. He'd wait until more came, then he'd kill them all at once.
Back to top Go down

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:02 pm

(the star of the show, has arrived)

Asher had gotten the news of the Akatsuki. These damned guys were persistant, why were they back at the village again. Hurrying to the scene he threw a smoke bomb and stood there as it cleared. "Prepare to draw your last breath," he said with a cocky grin. "I am Asher Cloud, Jonin of the Death Valley, and your destroyer," he said. He pulled out two kunai. "If you think you're going to destroy this village, then you all are as stupid as you look," he said pointing at them and laughing.
Back to top Go down

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Narcissus turned the corner and saw an explosion. Then he saw the kunais. Pulling out his kunai he threw them at the others. He ran up next to Aoi. "Is this all of them," he asked. There were only two Akatsuki? He looked at the other guy who was standing infront being cocky. Was this guy an idiot? He sighed and pulled out another kunai. Why where the Akatsuki here?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Character Age : 16
Female
Number of posts : 81

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Aoi took out a kunai and blocked the kunai's thrown by the little kid. She looked at Narcissus as he came up and shook her head. "No, Deidara's up in the Kage's office with Satomi, I'm pretty sure these two are only here to keep us from going up," she said, looking back to the two akatsuki. What could Deidara want with Satomi? He was only temporary until Kazuya was back to normal...
Back to top Go down

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:40 pm

Narcissus swore under his breath. What was going on. He looked at Aoi and shrugged. "Guess we'll be heading up," he said. He then looked at the older ninja. "We should go up while they fight these guys," he said. He knew it should be the older way around, but he wanted to fight the Akatsuki Leader.
Back to top Go down

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Daya sighed as Deidara told them to stay put. "Yeah yeah, whatever you say Oh Mighty One." He then waited. It wasn't long before a girl came up and attacked them with her fire style. Daya moved quickly out of the way and then grinned as deita threw the kunai at her. Then came another ninja. Then came some weirdo who used a smoke bomb and stood there like a blue bell in the snow. "You're a dumbass," he told Asher. "I'll kill you." He looked at Deita. "Leave this one to me, you can handle the rest." He then rushed Asher and kicked him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Deita watched as Death Ninja started swarming to the tower like bunches of bugs. He looked at Daya as he told Deita that he was gonna take the weird one and nodded. "Okay." Deita looked at the blue haired boy and the black haired girl as they said that they were gonna go up. "You're not going anywhere," he said, taking his sword off his back and putting it's point into the ground. He let his chakra flow into the blade and it started glowing. "Jetstream," he said with a small smile. Ever since he'd gotten to the akatsuki, he'd been working on this move. The chakra that'd built up in the blade released from the blade and moved in a straight line towards Narcissus and Aoi, violently blowing up the ground underneath them when it reached them.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Kymir was around the back end of the Kage Building when the explosives set off. He quickly hurried around to see what was going on. He stopped and hid behind the building when he saw the Akatsuki. Slowly he backed away. He'd heard someone say Deidara was upstairs. "I can eaisly make it upstairs," he said. Taking a deep breath he ran to the back and started to climb the wall. "Nice and easy," he said hoping he wouldn't fall off.
Back to top Go down

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Asher folded over after the kick. I guess, I underestimated him. Looking up he pulled a kunai out and cut it across Daya's face. "Back off," he said. "I told you before. I'm Asher Cloud of the Death Valley. I will not let your plans succeed. So turn away and run while you can!"
Back to top Go down

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:45 am

Daya moved back as the kunai cut across his face. He licked the blood away as it made its way down the side of his face. "This is getting fun," he said. "But it'd be even better if you'd stop your damn chattering and fight!" Daya then stepped forward and went to land two punches in Asher's gut before grabbing him by the hair and throwing into the side of a building. "Let's do some real damage while we're here Deita." He then noticed something crawling up the side of the building. "Hmm, I thought I'd seen someone moving earlier." He looked at Asher and then turned and went around the building. When he saw Kymir. "What goes up, must come down." He then jumped up and knocked Kymir off the building by planting a kick on his chest. Daya then landed on the ground. "Let's play Monkey Boy."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:44 am

Deidara grinned as he heard the fighting going on downstairs. "Take a seat," he said. "I'm here to negotiate with you. I'll get straight to the point. I want you to give me control of the Death Valley, in exchange for the knowledge to get Kazuya back to normal," he said. His eyes full of deception. "So what's it going to be Satomi. If you refuse, the whole of the Akatsuki will rain down on this village and that will be the end of everything. No matter what you choose I will win, so take the easy way out." Deidara enjoyed putting people in situations where there was no way out.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Deita looked at Daya as he told him that they should do some real damage while they were there. He gave a small smile. "You got it. But make sure you're not too close to me," he said as Daya went around to get some kid that was trying to climb up the side of the building. Deita held his sword and purposefully charged at the black haired girl and the blue haired boy, since they seemed to be in the very middle of the rest of the Shinobi. While he was running, he was letting his chakra build up in his sword. As soon as he got to the two ninja, instead of swinging his sword at them, he stuck the tip of it in the ground quickly. "Release," he said. The chakra quickly flowed out of the sword and made the ground within a five-foot radius of him explode violently. (he has a thing for blowing stuff up. Now who does that remind you of? XD)
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:34 pm

(who you callin monkey boy?)

Kymir never saw Daya coming. The moment the kick hit his chest he lost his balance and fell back to the earth. The impact left him dazed and in pain. Holding his chest he rolled over. "I was almost there," he said as he stood up still holding his chest in pain. Blood trickled from the side of his mouth and he had a dull pain in the back of his head but he ignored it. Kymir was stubborn and did more fighting than he did talking. Pulling out a kunai he dropped it and then kicked it at Daya. Kymir then ran at Daya with a second kunai. He was going to hit him straight in the heart.
Back to top Go down

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:17 am

Asher blocked the punches but could stop Daya from grabbing his hair and throwing him into a wall. A bunch of boxes fell ontop of him and he kicked them off. "That's it," he said. "I'm not taking anymore of your bull!" Standing up he saw Daya was gone. "You loser, why are you running?" He then was knocked over by an explosion. Standing up again he saw Deita. "Can't you two handle that lame?" He asked. He then turned to Daya who had disappeared behind the back of the building. Running past Sabin he said, "Hurry and get up there with Satomi so you can help fight off Deidara." he then ran behind the building and looked aat Daya. "You must a real sicko messsing with a kid. You...you're just plain lame," he said crossing his arms and shaking his head. "Yeah, that's what you are."
Back to top Go down

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Satomi hesitated as Deidara told him that he'd tell them how to get Kazuya back to normal. He wasn't sure what to say to that. "It looks like I have no choice," he said. "You've put me in a situation where I have to chose the protection of the village before Kazuya," he said as pushed his glasses up. Pulling his scythe he gripped the handle. To his disappointment Kazuya would have to wait to become an adult again. Satomi was to protect the village and that meant resisting Deidara's offers.
Back to top Go down

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:14 pm

(who else)

Daya laugh at the kid as he rolled around in pain. "Look at him," he said. He then watched Kymir get up. The squirt didn't waste time. As he dropped the kunai Daya gave a grin. "Too much for you?" He asked. But then the grin faded as Kymir kicked the kunai. He stepped back as the kunai hit him in the shoulder. "That was luck," he said as he brought his elbow down on Kymir's back. He then looked at Asher. "Your so damn annoying," he said. "Why can't you just go die in a corner or something. I think it'd make hundreds of peoples lives so much better," he said. He then looked down at Kymir and started to step on him. "If you want me to stop," he said looking at Asher. "Then you'll have to come and make me." He then licked his lips and started to laugh.
Back to top Go down

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Narcissus took a went into a full run for the doors only to be blasted back by Deita's first attack. He fell back and then got up as Deita started towards them. Narcissus pulled a kunai ready to block the sword but Deita stopped and pushed his sword into the ground. Narcissus paused for a moment and then flew iinto a wall at the explosion. The kid was destroying everything. As Narcissus was getting up heard Asher taunting them. "It's not that easy," he mumbled. "The stupid kid won't let us get near him. He keeps blowing everything up." Narcissus looked at Aoi to see how she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Deidara gave a grin as Satomi said he had no other choice. The plan was going well. Then Satomi said something that had no been planned. He said he'd put the village before Kazuya. "Excuse me?" Deidara turned his head to the side. "Did you just tell me no? Just who do you think you are?" Deidara pulled out a wad of clay. "I'll blow this entire village to hell, you little brat!" Deidara then dropped the clay. It quickly slunk towards the corners of the room and exploded. Both the right wall near the door and the left wall near Satomi exploded.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Kymir saw the kunai hit and grinned but it was wiped off the moment Daya hit him. Smacking against the ground he gave a small gasp. Then he flinch as Daya stepped on him. "Let me go!" He screamed. He then stopped and looked up as the building exploded above them. "Satomi!" Kymir tried to pull away from Daya but the guy was too heavy.
Back to top Go down

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:59 am

Daya stepped on Kymir again. "Don't try and run, you're only hurting youself. He then stepped both feet on Kymir and stood with his arms crossed. "Oh look, I think I've grown a bit taller," he said. Daya then focused his view upwards at the explosion and jumped back as a slab of wall crashed down where he was standing. "What the hell? Is he trying t-" He was cut short another slab crashed down, but this one had hit him and he was buried under the debre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trip to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Death   Trip to the Death Empty

Back to top Go down

Trip to the Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next