Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Park NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Park EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Park EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Park EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Park EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Park EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Park EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Park EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Park EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Park EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Park EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Park EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Park EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Park EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Park EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Park EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

Character Age : 8
Number of posts : 106

The Park Empty
PostSubject: The Park   The Park EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Kaylee wandered aimlessly around the park, watching all the people. Ryuki wouldn't mind she was gone, right? She did leave a note afterall! Kaylee looked at a couple of birds that were pecking at the ground. She ran over to them, scaring them away. She smiled and started walking again. She stopped and looked around when she heard someone yell "Hey, you!" She wondered if they were calling her and looked around for the person who had yelled it.

(notice, how, unlike alot of the other character's you don't get to hear what Kaylee's thinking!! at least, not just yet.)
Back to top Go down

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Momoshiro walked up to the girl and smiled. "Hello, I'm Momoshiro." He said out of common courtesy. Momoshio looked the girl up and down curiosly, then realized this and looked back up at the girls facs. "What's your name? if you don't mind my asking."
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Kaylee smiled at the boy. He looked a little bit older than her. He looked about Kinto's age. She hoped he wasn't like Kinto. "I'm Kaylee, nice to meet you." She frowned and tilted her head. "Why did you come up to me?" (this is one of her attitude changes packed into 5 seconds, lol)
Back to top Go down

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Momoshiro smiled lightly at Kaylee "I came up to you because I like to talk to people." Momoshiro kept walking forward till he was within a yard of the girl and stopped smiling, putting on a straight, blank face.
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Kaylee kept frowning for a couple seconds then smiled. "Well, okay then!" Kay lee frowned again and waved her hand in front of Momo's face. "Hey, what's wrong with you? Why do you look like that face?" she asked, referring to the blank expression on his face.
Back to top Go down

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:10 pm

"hmm? Oh sorry, just you remind me of someone." Momoshiro smiled happilly as he remembered exactly who he was reminded of. "And it's really not a bad thing." Momoshiro's eyes shut as he kept smiling, letting memores come back to him.
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Kaylee bounced at the idea of her reminding someone else of someone else. "Who? Who do I remind you of? Huh, who?" (she's kinda immature for 8, isn't she?)
Back to top Go down

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Momoshiro laughed a bit. "My mom." He smiled gently at Kaylee as he said this, showing a slight glow in his eyes. "she would always be nice to my dad and me, then be mean to a ton of other people, and someotimes she just changed on the spot"
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Kaylee frowned. "Hey, I'm not mean!!" she said defensively. She looked around, then ran behind Momo. "Oh no, it's Kinto!" she frowned and walked out from behind Momo. "Op, wait, nevermind." Kaylee smiled. "Hey, it's Ryuki! Hey Ryuki, over here!! Ryyuuukiii!!!!" she yelled, waving over to a boy about 19 who was walking through the park, looking around. He wsaw her and walked over. "There you are. Didn't I tell you to check with me before you leave somewhere?" Kaylee frowned. "I did!!! I left you a note! That's checking with you!" Ryuki sighed. "Calm down Kay." he looked at Momo, then at Kaylee. "Who's your friend?" Kaylee smiled and looked at Momo. "This is Momoshiro. Momo, this is my big brother Ryuki!" Ryuki looked at Momo and gave a light smile. "Nice to meet you Momoshiro."
Back to top Go down

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Momoshiro returned the smile and bowed his head slightly. "Nice to meet you aswell, Ryuiki is it? Momoshiro's voice sounded mature and full of strong, un-readable emotions. "So I'm guessing Kaylee is your sister than?" Momoshiro guessed.
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Ryuki nodded. "Yeah, she's my little sister, she can be a bit troublesome sometimes, please give her a break, she has constant changes in mood for some reason," he said shrugging a bit, and Kaylee gave him a pouting glare. "I've seen you somewhere before. You live in the Death Valley, don't you? Yeah, you were with the old Kage when I visited there with the Snow Kage." Kaylee smiled brightly and looked at Momo. "My big brother works with the Kage of the Snow Valley. He's his assistant!" (I'm thinking about changing Kaylee's age to a bit younger, because she does act very young way below her years)
Back to top Go down

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:36 am

Momoshiro sighed and smiled weakly. "Yes, my father was the kage of the death, and now my uncle is the kage...." Momoshiro said blankly.
Back to top Go down

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:38 pm

Ryuki frowned. "Yes, I heard that the old Kage died. I'm sorry for your loss Momoshiro." He looked at Kaylee and smiled. "Don't come back home too late, Kaylee." He looked at Momo. "It was nice meeting you Momoshiro, and tell your uncle that Ryuki Tiashi says hi and that I might be seeing him along with the Kage of the Snow soon to talk over some stuff." He looked at Kaylee, put his hand on her head to mess up her hair a little bit and walked off, as he gave a small wave to the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Kaylee waved to Ryuki, grinning. She looked at Momo. "See? Isn't he cool! He's gonna be the Kage of the Snow Valley one day! And then, I'm gonna be the Kage after him!" She frowned. "But Kinto's not gonna be the Kage ever. Kinto's my other big brother, and he's a meanie. I don't think you'd want to meet him." (by the way, I changed her age to 6) She smiled at Momo. "Do you want to play?" she asked a bit suddenly.
Back to top Go down

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:41 pm

Momoshiro laughed silently to himself at the question. "Why yes, I would.'" omoshiro said, getting over his previous emotions and smiling sweetly at Kaylee.
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Kaylee smiled and tapped Momo. "Weelll then, you're it!" she said as she started to run away from Momo. "Betcha can't catch me Momo!"
Back to top Go down

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Momoshiro smirked and sprinted off, ripping grass and running infront of Kaylee, making her run into him. "I've been using my brothers training regimine."
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:32 pm

Kaylee fell backwards after running into Momo, her eyes wide. She looked behind her then back at Momo, still sitting on the ground, and said. "How did you get there so fast?"
Back to top Go down

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:43 pm

Momoshiro poked Kaylee's forehead and smiled. "Because I've practiced to be fast." Momoshiro stated casually and happilly.
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Kalyee stood up, not bothering to dust herself off. "Well, then, that games not fair anymore." She frowned thinking of something to do. "I don't know, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:08 pm

"hmmm" Momoshiro smiled and sat on the ground. "I'm really not sure, maybe we should! naaaw."
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:09 pm

Kaylee looked at him, a curious smile growing over her face. "What? Maybe we should what?" Kaylee bounced a little.
Back to top Go down

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:11 pm

"It's nothing" Momoshiro's face grew a teasing smile to agitate Kaylee, he would stop soon, but this was funny.
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Kaylee frowned. "No, tell me!! What? What should we do?!" she said, getting irritated. (you really don't want to mess with a girl who has instantaneous mood swings all the time dude.)
Back to top Go down

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:19 pm

(ohh, yes I do.)

Momoshiro laughed a bit and spun on his heel and jogged away. "Catch me and I'll tell me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Empty

Back to top Go down

The Park

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next