Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Kid's Day in the Park NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Kid's Day in the Park EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingKid's Day in the Park EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSKid's Day in the Park EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Kid's Day in the Park EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilKid's Day in the Park EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Kid's Day in the Park EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Kid's Day in the Park EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Kid's Day in the Park EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayKid's Day in the Park EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderKid's Day in the Park EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Kid's Day in the Park EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Kid's Day in the Park EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Kid's Day in the Park EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesKid's Day in the Park EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPKid's Day in the Park EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Kid's Day in the Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kid's Day in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:53 am

( Only kids invited, this is our time. Ages 10 and younger.)

Honey set up all the games and fun stuff that the kids could do. She wanted to meet every kid from the villalges because she didn't know any except for Hinta. And it'd be a great chance for the others to spend time with eachother. Onnce she finished she sat down and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:02 pm

Micah walked to the park by himself. Today was a kids day in the park that she'd made and he wanted to go. As he arrived he saw a girl with orange hair. That must be her he thought. He walked up and said. "Hello, I'm Micah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:09 pm

Hinta walked up to the other two kids. He noticed Honey right away but didn't know the other. "Honey!" He ran over and hugged her. "How are you?" He turned to the boy. "Hello I'm Hinta."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:15 pm

Micah looked at the boy. "I'm Micah, nice to meet you Hinta."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:20 pm

Hinta smiles. "You don't know anyone here do you?" He laughs. "Don't worry, that's what this whole thing is about. So how old are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:39 pm

Micah looks down. "No I don't. I'm 1 year old. My brother's 2. but I doubt he's coming. We don't see each other much so I wouldn't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:40 pm

"That's okay. You can hang with me. I'm also one and Honey here is 9. So what do you say. Wanna be friends Micah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:41 pm

Micah looks up. "Sure!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:45 pm

Hinta smiles. "Great!"
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:41 am

"hey everone"said suri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:59 am

*kokujo's ghost walks up*
"hello, i was givin permission to leave the graveyard today, how are you all?"
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:47 am

"Fine kokujo and you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:05 am

"very well, being dead is very easy and boogah is always very kind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:38 pm

Hinta looks at Kokujo. "That's awsome. So you gonna hang with us you two?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:33 pm

"i will"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 9:46 pm

Honey smiles. "Yes! Let's get started." She walks over and pulls out a bunch of games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 12:09 am

"okay"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kid's Day in the Park   Kid's Day in the Park Empty

Back to top Go down

Kid's Day in the Park

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1