Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingRunning, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSRunning, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilRunning, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayRunning, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderRunning, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesRunning, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPRunning, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? Empty
PostSubject: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Roxl stood in the cemetary mourning his losses. He jumped quite severely when he heard his name called. He jumped not from being scared but from who called his name. He turned around. "N-no...Th-thats impossible!"

(No particular person, anyne can post)
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:43 pm

Kinaga stood looking at Roxl. "Roxl, what's the matter with you, it's just me." Kinaga gave a small laugh. That's right, this is the first time he's seen me alive again. "Calm down Roxl," he said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:50 pm

"Yeah, it is! And you really should not sneak up on me like that! Im old!" He sighed, then looked at him. "Soooooooooooooooooooooooo....How's life?"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Kinaga laughed, almost forgetting that he could read minds. "Yeah, you are old, aren't you?" Kinaga laughed. "Don't mind me, I'm just teasing. Eh, life's been....not as god as it was before I died, but I'll cope. You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Roxl sighed. "I killed my friend, watched my girlfriend die in front of me, and saw my daughter get murdered. Life's just peachy."

(...You get to be leader. JERK!)

((Sorry, uncalled fer...JERK!))
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:02 pm

(Razz)

Kinaga frowned. "I'm sorry, Roxl." Since he knew it was pointless to think this, he said it outloud "I didn't know.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:04 pm

Roxl looked at him. "Au contrare mon friare," (WOW I butchered that...) "I saw you with Jaymaru just a couple nights ago."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Kinaga looked at Roxl. "I...actually meant about your daughter and your friend...." he said, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:13 pm

"Whatever..." Roxl wanted to be off this subject. "Hey, I need help remembering some math. How would you factor the problem: 2x-4-5?
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Kinaga frowned. What an odd change of subject... he thought, forgetting for the moment that Roxl could read his mind. "Uhh, that depends, what's it supposed to be equal to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:23 am

"I dunno.."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Kinaga looked at Roxl. "Uh, then I really don't know. So.....uh...." he sighed. "I know you were in the middle of, well mourning your losses, but...do you wanna go grab a bite to eat?" He asked. They needed to catch up on things, and if Roxl was the same as he used to be, a change off a solemn subject was always a good change for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:25 pm

Roxl looked paranoid at him. "Sure, whatever. Let's go, Im hungry!"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:22 pm

Kinaga smiled. "Alright, it's on me though," he said smiling. "Your choice, where do you want to go?" he figured he already knew, but his favorite might've changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:42 pm

"Of all the dumb..." Roxl cut himself off. "You know the place, Kinaga. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:58 pm

Kinaga laughed. "I see you haven't changed at all Roxl," he said, starting the walk back. He remembered just about everything about Roxl, seeing as how he used to be his closest friend. When they got to the restaurant, Kinaga smiled at Roxl. "Booth, right?" he said with a laugh as he sat down at a booth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Roxl smiled, but it quikly faded. "Yeah, that's fine." Roxl ordered, and slurped down three Pepsi's.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Kinaga smiled, ordered and looked back at Roxl. "So tell me, aside from the battle, what have I missed the past 20 years? Anything interesting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:20 pm

"Uuuuuummmmmmmmmm.....Lemme think. Uhh? Ya know, I think you did miss...well, nothing really."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:29 pm

Kinaga smiled slyly. "Oh come on Roxl, you can tell me. What'd I miss?" Kinaga leaned back in his chair and looked at Roxl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Roxl again looked at him. "Nothing, I merely forgot that it never actually happened, thus, you missed nothing."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:36 pm

Kiaga tilted his head at Roxl. "Come on, you mean to tell me nothing interesting has happened in 20 years except the battle? Life can't be that boring."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:37 pm

"Really? When I lived in Athens, I was known as the god of the Sea, Posideon. Why I lived there after Athena beat me I am unsure...but my life was ALWAYS boring then!"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Kinaga laughed. "Well, I guess life can be that boring. Putting aside the universal uninteresting stuff, who was your daughter's mother?" he asked, in a more serious tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:48 pm

"You've heard of Julias Ceaser, right? Well that was me. Back then I had a wife... I dont remember her name... and we had T'lula."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?   Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Running, Resurecting, and a Surprise...?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next