Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingStealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSStealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilStealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayStealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderStealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesStealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPStealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all Empty
PostSubject: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:57 pm

Roxl looked to either side of him. He was outnumbered by an entre army size. He sighed anxiously as he looked ahead at all those he'd fight. He saw his close friends Rumi and Kinaga. That's Ok...I've always wanted to be a One man army... He closed his eyes. "First, lemme take out the ranks! Magma style! Magma Cave!" Magma poured out from the ground. The magma formed a cave around the Stealth Valley's Army. The magma began to burn the skin of those on the outer edge, making it's way inward as he tunnel shrank.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Kinaga did a jutsu and disappeared from the magma cave and in front of Roxl. He took out a kunai and slashed at him, realizing already that he'd block it with something else (I'm not trying to godmod, Roxl, just bear with me for now). Kinaga held his kunai strong against Roxl's weapon. "Now that I have your attention, Roxl, this isn't necessary, and you know it! The Stealth and Magma have been aligned since almost before you were born! This can be settled without violence, I don't want to have to fight my best friend, Roxl! We can sign a treaty between you and Tenkuu, settle the differences by that, but innocent lives don't have to be wasted!"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Kenjiro had gotten out of the cave in the nick of time.He quickly ripped off his left sleeve,which had caught fire and stomped it out then looked at the two fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Roxl looked at the wound on his stomach. He put his hand to Kinaga's chest, and used force to make an atomic explosion very small to send Kinaga hurdling towards everyone else. "Lies Kinaga. You know as well as I that these villages were buit under my plans. I built them up, I can break 'em down and apart!" Roxl sent a wave of pire towards the crowd of ninja trying to escape the cave.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Kinaga crashed into the ground as a crowd of ninja moved out of the way (isn't that a bit rude). He got up slowly and looked at Roxl. "But there's no reason to break them apart! If you do that, they will be nothing but chaos left in their place! It doesn't have to be like this Roxl!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Roxl's eyes, once blue, now red, looked up angrily. "It doesn't, does it? But who cares? I've lost so many friends and family, I really don't care anymore. I have decided that chaos would be best. For me, It's kill, or be killed." Roxl jumped in the air, ad spun, spurting magma from the now formeing tornado.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Kinaga took his two swords off his back and spun them above his head, the two hilts joining together. They started floating by themselves, still spinning, forming a shield of air above the Steath's army. The magma only cooled and fell as small rocks on the army. Kinaga looked at Roxl, his curse mark slowly spreading over his body. "Roxl, I don't want to have to fight you, but you're not giving me any choice." Storm clouds started forming above them and thunder crashed. "Roxl, I'll ask you one more time, please, this isn't the way to go, too many lives will be lost this way!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:16 pm

"Too many? How about not enough." Roxl shoots a wave of cooled magma spikes at the army, followed by a burst of lava. He filled the battle ield with lave, then covered himself in a protective layer of magma. He then jumped into a pit of lava, and, burroring under ground, shot bursts of lava up at soldiers. He voice echoed in Kinaga's head: Come and get me, friend.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Kinaga's sighed when Roxl gave his answer. I'm sorry it has to be this way Roxl.... Rain started pouring down from the clouds, slowly but surely cooling the pools of magma that formed around the army. Kinaga did a jutsu, his eyes black by the curse mark, and the curse mark now fully spread over his body. His hand started glowing a bright green and he looked around on the ground. Kinaga punched the ground, and a large crater formed. Kinaga looked around for Roxl, hoping he'd punched down in the right spot. Come out, come out wherever you are Roxl.... (now that's a tad bit creepy....could that be the curse mark talking? dun dun dunnnn)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:44 pm

Th crater filled with magma that didn't cool when rain hit it. Roxl punched Kinaga in the stomach after he jumped out of the magma. His hands were still hot from being n there, so he hoped he scorched Kinaga. "Pay more attention... when I'm in the magma, I AM THE MAGMA!"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Kenjiro quickly threw a kunai at Roxl while he was out of the lava.I don't understand why he wants to do this but,he started as he began throwing more kunai,we have to stop him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:00 pm

The kunai missed Roxl, but barely. He ducked back in the lava and shot some at Kenjiro.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Kinaga lost his breath when Roxl punched him and nearly coughed up blood. Dammit.... Kinaga gave a small grin at Roxl and grabbed his arms. Thunder crashed above and lightning struck both Kinaga and Roxl. You know Roxl, I may only be able to conduct the lightning, but if you keep getting this close to me.... he thought, knowing Roxl could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Kenjiro watched the two get struck,surprised by the power in the attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:32 pm

Roxl's body became frazzled when the lightning hit. His skin became magma as it melted. The real Roxl stood still in the lava. "You fail!"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:14 pm

"Then eat this!"Kenjir shouted,suddenly appearing behind him and slashed at his back with a kunai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Roxl screamed in pain and turned around, backhanding Kenjiro. Then he punched him in the gut and slashed at him. "Go suck on this!" He punches Kenji, aiming for the face.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:26 pm

He quickly jumped back avoiding the punch.He breathed heavily,feeling the wound.This is serious!Am I going to have to use the Moon chakra blade?he thought.He threw a few shuriken at him,deciding to keep trying.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Kinaga looked at Roxl and his eyes narrowed slightly. We never did have a head-to-head battle before, have we? He grinned and did a jutsu. The world around Roxl and Kinaga started to swirl. Sorry Kenjiro, can't have you getting in the way, now can we? he thought with a grin (*coughcough*cursemark*coughcough*). Roxl and Kinaga disappeared from the battle field and reappeared on a different planet (oh yeah, different planet, I said it!). Kinaga breathed out and his breath came out as frost. This planet was extraordinarily cold, and far away from the Sun, but somehow managed to have oxygen on it. Universal Art: Planet Remake Kinaga grinned at Roxl. "This planet has no core. Magma can't be sustained here for longer than a couple seconds. And don't make the mistake of thinking this is a genjutsu, you know I've never been good with genjutsu, Roxl." He ran up to Roxl in an instant and punched him in the stomach. The gravity here was somewhat lighter than on Earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:43 pm

Roxl easily sidesteped the punch. "Magma? Who needs magma? I may not be as skilled at it, but ice is also a great speaciality." Roxl quickly did handisgns, and looked at Kinaga. "Ninja art: Ice Tomb." A great barrier of ice surrounded Kinaga. Roxl laughed as he ran up to the tomb, and punched it. Using fire, he melted the ice, which turned to shards of pointy deadly spikes the rained down upon Kinaga. Roxl jumped back. "And one other thing. I may not be able to burn you out here, but that doesn't mean I can't still try!" Roxl jumped up. "New Moon Art: Rise Of The Moon Of Darkness." A moon appeared above the fight. Roxl jumped onto it as it began to dissapear, becoming one with the night. Roxl began to think hard, trying to home in on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:55 pm

Kinaga covered his face with his arms, most of the front of him getting hit with the ice shards. He looked at his arms, now bleeding badly. He looked up at Roxl with that same grin on his face. He laughed quietly and looked at the disappearing moon. He quickly did a jutsu and a meteor, almost the same size as Roxl's moon, crashed into it. "Meteor destruction." Right after that he started another jutsu and another meteor came towards the moon, breaking into tiny shards as it came close to it. "Meteor Shroud," he said, his eyes becoming a deeper black. (betcha didn't know he knew so many meteor moves, didya?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:03 pm

Roxl fell to the ground. He was bleeing badly, and one of his arms was bent in a funny shape. Roxl ignored the pain as he forced his arm back in place. He laughed at Kinaga. "Wow...You really should pay more attention. When I jumped up on the moon, I madee a clone. The clone continued up to the moon, while I reamined safe. However, lucky you... The meteor hit us both. You are looking at the clone right now." The real Roxl, bleeding bad and badly bruised, put a Kunai to Kinaga's neck and breathed hevily.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Kinaga smiled. "I guess I have been a bit sloppy until now, haven't I?" Kinaga slowly turned his head, the kunai cutting his throat as he went. POOF! Shadow clone disappeared and Kinaga stabbed Roxl in the back with one of his wind swords. (wow, that sounded really bad)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Roxl looked at the wound in his stomach.He smiled. "Hehe...You wish." Roxl dissapears and appears behind Kinaga. He punches him.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:35 pm

(Are you guys just gonna keep countering each other?)
Kenjiro watched them fight,all the while recovering is wounds.Don't you die,Kinaga!he thought,breathing heavily.He wrapped a few of his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all   Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealth vs Magma: The most unpredicted fight of all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next