Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) Empty
PostSubject: The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event)   The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:54 pm

(The two villages that will clash is the Storm andthe Magma. This is how it came to be. Me and Ester planned this during class.) (Oh and this is just a small part of a big story.)

The Story:

In the ninja world all had become unbalanced. Akatsuki were betraying one another and Villagers were betraying their villages. Ginger Stormwatcher, leader of the Storm and in truth Jaymaru Iruki Aka Jutsumaster had betrayed the entire alliance when she fought with Itachi Uchiha, the Assasin of the Leaf and chose not to end the battle when she had him down. This was not the first time that the famous Kunochi had spared the Akatsuki's life. Long ago before she'd died she had fought with him and spared him and before that she fell in love with him right after he'd joined the Akatsuki.

Moving forward in the story Jutsumaster and Itachi ran away after the second battle but not before the betrayal of Dechai in the Magma which led Ester to believe that something was up because news had reached her that both Deidara and Itachi had gone missing. Not only that so had Ginger of the Storm. Ester swiftly intercepted the two run away ninjas with an army of Shinobi. She had already know that Ginger had only herself and Itachi. Creed possibly didn't know about the entire betrayal, but only time would tell.

(Okay this is the RP part)

Ginger stood beside Itachi. Both were back at full strenth or atleast she was. Ninja from the Magma had them surrounded and she knew that they'd been caught. "We fight to the death," she said taking a step back. She pulled out her blade and it caught afire. What would he think if he knew what I was doing, she though with guilt. She shook her head. Those days were over. She looked at Ester. "Stand in my way Kage of the Magma and it will be your downfall," she said. She stepped forward. "I will not hold back if you don't move. I am not afraid to end your life right here and now girl," she said in a cold voice that didn't once faulter.

(Ester has the list of ninja that will attend this, I believe she said all, but I'll let her confirm it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event)   The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:55 pm

((Its for all Magma Ninja.))

Ester pulled out a kunai and looked at Ginger. "I don't know who you are but you aren't really the Storm Kage and you truely aren't anyone by the name of Ginger Stormwatcher. They don't exist," she said readying herself to strike. "You have betrayed the entire shinobi way and now you must fall were you stand." She looked at Itachi."You two shall fall this day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event)   The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:34 pm

((You guys did a good job on the storyline.))

Gabe was one of the many ninja that Ester had brought along. He couldn't believe that anyone would do such a thing as to betray their village. To make it worse an Akatsuki had betrayed their fellow Akatsuki. He shook his head and pulled out a kunai.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event)   The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Ginger gave a small grin. "You really want to know who I am Ester," she says. Ginger looks up her eyes shin bright and then she says. "I'm Jaymaru Iruki, former leader of the Stealth and supposebly dead." She says. Immediatly her hair turn from red to blue and her eye color turns from green to black. She'd set it up for when she said her entire name the jutsu would release and she'd be Jaymaru again.

"Guess you thought you knew it all," she says taking a step forward. "Now that you know who I am what will you do. Tell the villages that I left them? That I'm running with an Akatsuki. That I'm a traitor?" She askes. "Because if so don't think I'm going to loose any sleep," she snaps as she lashes out with the blade in a swift motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event)   The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Ester froze suddenly. "You mean....you're Jaymaru, the Kage that ran the Stealth and helped everyoe," she said in a shaky voice. "Why are you betraying us?" She took a step back and blocked the blade with her kunai but it was knocked out of her hand. She quickly pulled a new one out. "Why are you doing this, what can you possibly gain?! You had everything in life."
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Character Age : 29
Male
Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event)   The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Itachi eyes switched into Sharingan. He pulled out a kunai. "Don't stand in our way. Like Jaymaru, I'mm not afraid to kill you," he says. "I've seen much more death than you have, I don't plan on dying here, so I say it one more time. Move."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event)   The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:13 pm

Creed sat down on his heels and looked around. "So a fight is what it's come too" Creed tumbled back and stood up then walked to be behind his leader. he looked down at his sword which was at his side, he didn't know if he should use it, he was amazing with his sword because it was in his clans blood. But he wasn't allowed to use it for his own good by clan laws. Creed sighed and put a hand on the hilt of his blade.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event)   The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Jutsu slashed again. "I did it because I was sick of everyone depending on me," she snapped lashing out again. "All the Jutsumaster this and Jutsumaster that. I needed a break. And because of the stupid Akatsuki I couldn't be with the one person I actually enjoyed being with," she says as the sword begans to blaze. "You want to know what I'm gaining from this, my freedom! Because I knew the very second I came back as Jutsumaster it'd be help me, or are you gonna join the Stealth and take over as Kage! Even after I'd retired they were still bugging me! I'm sick of this!" She looked at Creed. "You know who I am, so what are you gonna do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event)   The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:01 pm

Creed looked at her and smiled very gently "I'll stay with you Milady. You're my leader, and nomatter what you decide I will follow you." Creed put a hand over his heart and bowed slightly. Then sprang around and pulled his sword out of its sheath and slashed forward, warding back his opponents, he focused his chakra into his sword and slashed again, they backed away again, but his chakra reached out and slashed all of them in the first line. Creed then pushed one hand forward and shot more chakra out, knocking more out of the way and knocking them into eachother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event)   The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Ester shook her head and blocked the blade repeatedly. Jaymaru was alot faster than she was and the way the fight was going she wouldn't last long. She'd have to try and do something else to protect herself or by herself some time. Ester listened to JM as she spoke about the past and the reason for her betrayal. "What about you're kids," she asked. "And the people who cared for you!" She oved out the way on the final slash and kicked her in the side. She then looked at Creed. "How could you say that," she asked. "You're just as bad as she is if you go through with this." She looked at Ginger. "Magma Style: Magma Twister." A twister filled with Magma started towards Jutsumaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event)   The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:25 pm

Creed made a few quick handsigns "Mechanical conducter jutsu, reception." A large metal spike shot out of the ground infront of Ginger, or Jutsumaster, and blocked the twister. Creed then quickly madea couple more handsigns "Lightning style, Flash strike" Creed shot a high voltage bolt of electricity moving through the grounf at a high speed then shot outt infront of Ester and charged forward, the most it would do was paralyze her for a few seconds at most but it was good enough, and it would confuse her nervous system afterwards for about another minute. Then while focusing on his own opponents, he did them all injuries non-fatal but hard enough to keep them from fighting. "I will stay with Ginger, or Jaymaru, or whoever she is, because she is my leader. My Morals don't apply." Creed returned his sword to it's sheath and stood stock still.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event)   The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Jaymaru stumbled back as she got hit. She narrowed her eyes. "You think I don't care about my kids," she asked. As the moved back and the twister came but was deflected by Creed's jutsu. "Everyday I miss my kids, but I keep myself from going back because it's for my best. Call it selfish but I don't care!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event)   The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Fight! Magma vs. Storm (Event)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1