Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingTraining Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTraining Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilTraining Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayTraining Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderTraining Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesTraining Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPTraining Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) Empty
PostSubject: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:03 am

Rumiko sat on a tree ready for his day as a sensei with Narcissus. His eyes were shinning and as soon as the training was over he was going to Kinaga's to tell him the news. He wondered how Narcissus would act or what he was like. He remebered his first day as a genin. A smile spread across his face. "This will be the best day ever, if he turns out to be a good student..." Rumiko shook his head. "Beggers can't be choosers." he laughed.

Last edited by Rumiko on Sat May 30, 2009 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:45 pm

Narcissus walked up the road turning off on the dirt path to the training grounds where he was suppose to meet his sensei Rumiko Iruki. He was said to be a first time sensei. He looked up in a tree to see purple hair ninja. "Are you Rumiko," he asked.

(I did a bit of research on Rumiko. I read his profile and some of his post learn about him a bit. Gotta make sure I'm not about to be trained by a psyco maniac.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:38 am

(Stalker.)

Rumiko looked down at the kid. "You're Narcissus." He said jumping down. "I'm Rumiko, you ready to began training," he asked. He walked over to him. "We'll do some combat training first," he said. "Kind of like Taijutsu but not exactly." He said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Narcissus shook his head with a grin on his face. "Bring it on," he said. He was ready to have some action. He knew alot of stuff about Ninjutsu and Taijutsu but nothing about Genjutsu. He thought it was more for females, but hey that was his loss. He shrugged. "You can attack first Rumiko-sensei."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Rumiko grinned. "I'm usually the one who says who attacks first but hey, I guess I can give it a try." He said running at Narcissus and kicking him in the stomach.

(Alright, time to start post training to: Most people think that Rumi kicking Narcissus in the stomach would be god-modding but in truth it's not. Your character has an option of whether to get hit, counter attack, or dodge. I'll give you an example of god-modding in the next post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:38 pm

(okay. I think I've got that part right now. You made an action, but it's my descion of what while physically happen to me.)

Narcissus brought up his arm in order to block Rumiko's kick but he was smaller and less powerful so he ended up stumbling backwards trying his hardest not to fall. "Crap," he said annoyed. He regained his balance and then punched Rumiko trying to get some distance between the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Rumiko fell back. "Nice hit," he said wipping some blood from his mouth. That kind of hurt....oh well, nice to know he's got some good combat skills. Shrugging and standing to his feet he pulled a kunai. "Let's get some weapons involved," he said. "You first."

(Here's an example of God-modding: Rumiko ran at Narcissus and flipped him over and then kicked him deeper into the ground. Narcissus screamed in pain. "Geez Rumiko, take it easy will you," he said. This here is god-modding. When you control another person's action that isn't your characters then that is god-modding.)
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

Character Age : 8
Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:15 pm

Kaylee watched from behind a tree. She was afraid to join in because she knew she was late. So for now, she'd just watch until they noticed her.
(You still don't get to hear her thoughts yet, lol!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:01 am

Rumiko looked over to the side and spotted a girl. "Hey," he said. "Come on over," he said waving to her. He looked at Narcissus. "We'll hold off for a while okay."
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:14 am

Kaylee bit her lip a little and walked out from behind the tree. "Uhh....sorry I'm late, sensei...." she said, looking down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:53 am

Rumiko gave a small laugh. "No problem, come on and join in. We're practicing with combat training today, but I've also decided to add some kunai," Rumiko shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:13 am

(I think I've got it.)

Narcissus looked at the girl who was about six or seven. He gave a her a cold look. "How about you get a watch so that we don't have to slow down for you," he snapped. He didn't have time for people who was going to slow him down because if so he'd be glad to leave them behind with any consideration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:32 am

Rumiko eyes hot towards Narcissus. This kid's mean, he thought. He gave a sigh. "Hey Narcissus, cut it out and leave her alone. Kaylee, I'll start some practice with you, Narcissus, do me a favor and take a couple of laps." He said pointing towards the trail.
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:34 pm

Kaylee looked at Narcissus and could feel TK just glaring at him from the back of her mind. "Sorry." she said, then looked up at Rumiko. "What're we going to practice, sensei?" I swear Kays, if that kid causes you any trouble, he's gonna be sorry! TK said in the back of her mind. "Shh," Kaylee said quietly to calm him down. TK fell silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:24 pm

Narcissus turned his nose up before running towards the path. Getting in trouble on the first day was not on the top of his list, but when in the history of man did anything ever go right in a list. Shaking his head he kept running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:25 am

Rumi was glad to see that Kay didn't take Narcissus liek he was a complete jerk. He then gave a smile. "We're going to play around with some kunai." he said pulling on out. "Do you know how to use them?"
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:51 pm

Kaylee grinned and took out a kunai and nodded. "My big brother taught me how to." She smiled and threw the kunai at Rumiko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:45 pm

(yes I have neglected this thread, but ot on purpose. I forgot it was here.)
((Also, we'll be starting a mission once this thread is done.))

Rumiko blocked the kunai with his own and grinned. "Well, let us test your skills out," he said. "You'll have to be faster than that to catch me though," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:03 am

Kaylee gave a small grin. Ready TK? she thought silently to him. Always, Kay, always. he said to her in her head. "Okay sensei," she said with a small grin. She took out several kunai on each of her fingers and shuriken in between each of her fingers. She threw the shuriken at him and she threw the kunai's out so that they fanned out over a large area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:43 am

Narcissus ran around several times until he was sweating like crazy. He was getting tired of this. He was getting even madder that Kaylee was getting to train and she'd arrived late. "Rumiko-sensei can I stop running now," he asked. "I'm getting sick of this," he said more quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:38 pm

((Okay, I'll start a mission thread for us after I make this post. We need to get more active.))

Rumiko looked at the kunai and blocked them but the fanned out Shuriken was unexpected. "Hmph, good job," he said preparing to deflect the shuriken. Rumiko then looked at Narcissus. "Yeah, sure," he said. "Come join us," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)   Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Begins (Narcissus & Kaylee)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1