Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingRemembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSRemembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilRemembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayRemembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderRemembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesRemembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPRemembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Character Age : 24
Female
Number of posts : 429

Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:58 am

Once again Mikey flew across the ground, and got up quicker this time, glaring at Deidara now. I don't even have a chance, but the least I can do is fight back... She wiped her lip, which was bleeding and did a jutsu, her eyes staying on Deidara this time. Rock manipulation. A large boulder came out of the ground right behind Deidara and flew at him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:02 am

Deidara jumped into the air and flipped over the boulder. (matrix!) He landed behind it and kicked it in Mikey's direction. "Seriously Mikey, I've goy years on you kid." He gave a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:06 am

(lmao, i <3 the matrix! now watch me pull a naruto)

Mikey smiled, expecting him to do that. Mikey did a jutsu and went under ground, right as he kicked the boulder towards her. While the boulder passed by where she would've been, she came up from underground and (attempted to) punch Deidara.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:10 am

(watch you pull a naruto. lmao)

Deidara eyes slightly widden but managed to catch her wrist. "Gotcha," he said with a small grin. He then pulled a kunai. "You're time has come to an end."
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Character Age : 34
Male
Number of posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:10 am

Luko didn't even hesitate to act when he saw the Deidara grab Mikey. He quickly ran to the battle pulling his sword from his back. Shattered Ice Storm. He jumped into the air and sent a wave of ice shards on Deidara and then dove down at him with blade in hand.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:14 am

Deidara looked up to see ice shards and Luko coming at him. he couldn't block while he had Mikey. he dropped the girl and used his kunai to stop Luko's blade. As they clashed sparks flew. "Damn you Luko."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:16 am

Mikey took this opportunity to kick Deidara in the stomach and flip back away from him, while at the same time threw some kunai at him.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:29 am

Deidara couldn't move fast enough from both attacks since he had his hands full with Luko he flew backwards and was hit by three kunai. He landed on the ground with a thud and quickly recovered pulling the kunai out of his arm and chest. "You're gonna regret that little Mikey," he said running at her and punching her.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:34 am

Mikey's eyes widened slightly and she barely dodged his punch by ducking. Thank god Luko came when he did..... Mikey got up and quickly tried to slash Deidara with a kunai. This isn't gonna end up good, I know it.... (way to make a peaceful graveyard scene a fight scene Deidara! lol, jk)
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:36 am

(lol, it's in my blood.)

Deidara snatched the kunai from her and kicked her in the stomach but instead of letting her fly he'd have a little fun. He grabbed her arm and twisted her over onto her back and punched her in her stomach several times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:21 pm

Hinta looked towards the fight that seemed to be attracting attention. Why would anyone want to fight at a time like this. He shook his head and was about to turn back to his father when he noticed the red clouds on the black cloth. "The Akatsuki....." He pulled a kunai. This was about to get far more dangerous than anyone wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm

(Of course it is Deid, of course it is.)

Mikey's eyes widened and she coughed up blood as she was kicked in the stomach, then punched multiple times. In between one of Deidara's punches she managed to do a 3-signed jutsu and sunk into the ground (ghostly-like). She silently came out of the ground behind a tree a little ways away. She leaned against the tree, breathing heavily. She glanced out from behind the tree at Deidara, wondering if he knew where she was. I'm not taking any chances... she thought as she started another jutsu. The ground under Deidara cracked open and lava burst out of it in a spray. (Mikey's originally from the Magma valley, if you didn't know. ^_^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:59 pm

eve watched the fight her eyes mostly watching deidara he can handle it himself if it gets to out of hand ill burst in she looked back at the two girls "what did i tell you about asking unneeded questions?" she didnt wait for an answer and turned back to the fight still watching deidara
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:22 pm

Deidara knew he couldn't stop her from sinking so he let her go. He'd find her eventully. Looking around he grinned. "Where of where is little Mikey hiding," he asked when lava exploded onto him. He felt his skin burn from the heat and intensity. He then backed away. "You little brat," he said whipping the magma from his body. He gave a sigh. "That kind of hurt," he said giving a small laugh. "Now where are you." He pulled a kunai but decided to use soemthing diffrent. He pulled some clay and began to eat it. "Ka-boom." He said. "Explosion." He started to become larger as he expanded. White light seemed through him and then he put the kunai to his side. "Bye bye, everybody."

(This is the start of the battle. Here's the hard part. If Deidara explodes then everyone dies within a hundred mile radious. He also has his kunai to his body so if you don't hurry thousands of people are gonna die. have a nice day. Smile )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:42 am

Tyson looked at Gabe when he said the word Akatsuki. He'd heard stories of them and their evil ways. He looked towards the fight and his eyes widdened. "That's my sensei," he said wavering. The guy who was fighting her looked like he'd explode at any moment. He took a step back. "What's he doing," he asked paniced.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:10 am

(omg...that's so wrong!)

Mikey's eyes widened when she saw Deidara expand. She knew what would happen if he exploded. I so hate him right now.... she thought nervously. He know's I'm going to have to come out now.... Mikey's hand clenched into a fist and she did a jutsu and went underground. Mikey came up above ground and grabbed the kunai away from Deidara, then quickly jumped back from him, not taking any chances again. She had no clue how little could make him explode. "Are you insane?!" she yelled. She could care less if he died, but there were litterally hundreds, maybe even thousands of people around there.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:05 am

Deidara watched as she took the kunai. "Am I insane.....yes." He said taking a step forward. "I'm gonna kill everyone." He said. "You can't save them all Mikey."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:26 pm

(lmao, that's so not right! I am literally lmao at this entire thing)

Mikey looked at Deidara and her hand clenched iinto a fist. He's testing me....he wants to see what I'll do....that or he's just trying to piss me off.... "You wanna bet?" she said. She glanced at Luko. I'm sorry sensei.. She started a jutsu and when she finished it there was a small earthquake, and she ran over to Deidara and quickly grabbed his arm. Earth style, mountain dungeon. Deidara and Mikey both disappeared from the graveyard and reappeared in a large cave underneath a mountain. Mikey quickly let go of Deidara and jumped back. She knew that fighting him alone like this would just get herself killed, especially since they were now under the mountain, but at least she could take him with her and aviod the thousands of deaths that would've happened. She looked at Deidara and said. "There, now it's one-on-one." It's just me and him now...I could end it all right now and just throw a kunai at him....But something tells me it's not gonna be that easy anymore....
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:09 am

Deidara grinned and then startedto shrink until he was in his normal state. "Dear little Mikey, as I said before. You can't be a hero.....when you've dug your own grave." He gave a small laugh. "Did you really belive that I was going to go bomb." He shook his head and disappeared reappearing behind her cutting her with a kunai.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:16 am

Mikey's eyes widened slightly as he shrunk back to normal. Of course he wasn't serious, you idiot! He just wanted you to do something stupid, like this! Mikey gasped in pain and stepped back when she was cut by the kunai. I'm in my element, but still... Mikey did a jutsu. Earth Clone. A rock clone of Mikey appeared behind Deidara dn grabbed him from behind and Mikey threw several kunai's at him.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:23 am

Deidara grinned and flipped the clone usuing it as a sheild and then kicking it to the side but was hit in the leg by two of them that weren't deflected. Deidara gave a laugh. "I see you're figuring it out from your expression." He said walking forward taking his time. "Being a hero gets people killed Mikey, did you know that."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:22 pm

With each step Deidara took towards her, she took one back until she was against a wall of the cave. She put her hand on the wall, her eyes still on Deidara. She smiled a little. "The only one that's gonna die is you, Deidara." She did a jutsu and part of the ceiling caved in, spilling magma into the cave. Mikey quickly jumped up to a part of the ceiling that wasn't cracked open and stayed up there with her chakra as the floor became covered in magma. She'd leanred a couple of Roxl's moves from watching him fight, but she doubted that Roxl knew it. Some mamga splashed onto her arm and she flinched, quickly wiping it off before it had too much effect. She looked back at Deidara. "We're under an active volcano, Deidara, did you know that?" (and she called you insane)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Gabe looked at Ty shocked. "That's....your sensei!" He said. He then looked at Deidara as he started to expand. "What's he doing," he asked repeating the same thing Ty had said only moments ago. He took a fearful step back and then he saw Mikey take a glance back at the white rogue and then both her and the Akatsuki was gone. "Where'd they go," he asked looking down at Tyson.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:13 am

Suri apears next to Blair"hello there i'm..........Damn deidara" suri kicked luko in the back and throwing two kunai"how you like those kunai tell me later luko"suri reappears next to blair"now lets finish our conversation shall we how 'bout we be friend"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Andante looked down at the ceremony from his tree. He was the guardian of the forest, and when he saw fights breaking out he immediatly jumped down and ran towards the ceremony. He pushed more and more people away as his walk turned into a sprint. He ran and seised a few fights. He looked to Luko and saw Suri throw kunai at him. Andante stepped in the way and looked at Suri as he removed the knives from his hands. "What the heck!" He couldnt stop all the fights, so he jumped on the tallest stone and yelled as loud as he could, "QUIET!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)   Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering Legends (Mass Posting Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next