Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
What kind of ninja would you be? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-What kind of ninja would you be? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingWhat kind of ninja would you be? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSWhat kind of ninja would you be? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts What kind of ninja would you be? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilWhat kind of ninja would you be? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.What kind of ninja would you be? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.What kind of ninja would you be? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!What kind of ninja would you be? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayWhat kind of ninja would you be? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderWhat kind of ninja would you be? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)What kind of ninja would you be? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)What kind of ninja would you be? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. What kind of ninja would you be? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesWhat kind of ninja would you be? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPWhat kind of ninja would you be? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

What kind of ninja would you be?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

What kind of ninja would you be? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of ninja would you be?   What kind of ninja would you be? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:39 pm

We all know that our characters are based on figments of our imaginations and we are probably nothing like them. If you had to be a ninja in real live life, what kind of ninja would you be? Tell the truth.

If I had to be a ninja in real life, I'd probably be REALLY lazy. I probably wouldn't be all that strong either. Very Happy

See? That wasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: What kind of ninja would you be?   What kind of ninja would you be? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:27 pm

If I had t be a ninja,I would be a helpful yet hurtful type.Hates to fight but will defend for justice!!
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: What kind of ninja would you be?   What kind of ninja would you be? EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:21 pm

I'd be a smart ninja, but I'd always look down on the downside of things. Such as this mission is going to be a failure and we're not going to make it. Smart and depressing.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: What kind of ninja would you be?   What kind of ninja would you be? EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:57 pm

I'd be always happy, putting on a smile for others and not for myself. And I'd also be extremely good at taijutsu, cause frankly, if I was a ninja, I WOULD learn taijutsu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric

PostSubject: Re: What kind of ninja would you be?   What kind of ninja would you be? EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:56 pm

I'd be that type of ninja that's always shy and kind of in the background. You know like Hinata.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What kind of ninja would you be?   What kind of ninja would you be? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:46 pm

hmm... A shy ninja but strong and hurtfull when needed... Also one of those half-full people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of ninja would you be?   What kind of ninja would you be? Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of ninja would you be?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1