Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Meeting the New Squad 12..... NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMeeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMeeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMeeting the New Squad 12..... EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMeeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMeeting the New Squad 12..... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMeeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMeeting the New Squad 12..... EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Meeting the New Squad 12.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

Meeting the New Squad 12..... Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Kinaga sat upside down on a tree branch like he always did when he was meeting his new squad. He was starting to wonder why he did this. This time he had Gabe, Kai, and Kitten on his squad. At least for now anyways. They were always adding new students onto his squad though, so he could never be sure if this was it. He looked at his watch. They should be coming any minute now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:15 am

Gabe turned the corner and headed down the dirt road that led off into the training grounds. Today would be his first day training as a genin. He knew nothing about his sensei, though he did believe that he'd be a good one. As he came up into the designated area where they were suppose to meet he saw a blue haired guy upside down on a branch. I'm guessing that's him. he though as he walked over. "Hello are you the sensei for squad 12," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:18 pm

Kinaga saw his first student coming down the dirt path towards the tree. "That's me," he said as he lightly fell off the branch onto one of his hands and then flipped himself onto his feet. "I'm Kinaga Unabara. You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:20 am

Gabe watched as the guy landed on the ground. He said his name was Kinaga Unabara. "I'm Gabriel," he said. "But everyone calls me Gabe for short." He finished. He looked round the clearing. No one else had arrived yet, so it was just them. He wondered if they'd start without them. Most likely not.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:40 am

Kai hurried to the training ground hoping she wasn't that late because if so she'd feel a little bad towards her teammates and her sensei. Coming to a quick stop she spotted a yellow haired guy and a blue haired guy. "I hope they're on my team," she whispered. She was only two years old and these guys looked older. "Hope I dn't slow them down," she mumbled as she walked towards them. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:24 am

Kinaga looked at the little girl and smiled. "Hey there. I'm Kinaga Unabara, and you?" He said, guessing the child knew already that he was her sensei.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:08 am

Kai looked at the blue haired guy who had started to talk to her. She'd never heard of him before but then again she was two years old, what did she know. Nothing...that's why she was becoming a ninja, to learn all she could. "I'm Kai Hatario," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:33 pm

At that moment, Kinaga realized she had no clue as to why he was even talking to her. He smiled. "I'm your new sensei, and this is your new teammate, Gabe," he said, motioning over to Gabe. He looked around a bit. "And you have one more teammate, who should be on her way here." (Kitten, this is your cue!)
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Kai waved at Gabe. She hoped that they would get along. It would be nice to have another friend besides Annie, though her and Annie where great friends. She sighed. She wished Annie where on her squad. She looked at Kinaga. "Um, sensei, how long is this other person gonna take to get here." It seemed like hours of waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:20 am

(Is she coming?)

Gabe looked at Kai and walked over to her. "Hey," he said with a small smile. She was way younger than him and it seemed akward to have her on the same team with him, though age didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:25 pm

Kinaga looked down the path and gave a small sigh. "We'll start without her. She'll just have to be behind on the training," he said as he turned to look at Gabe and Kai. He was a bit worried about the training. He'd never trained someone as young as Kai. He shrugged t off and looked at the two. "Okay, instead of telling me what you can do, like most sensei's have their students do, I'm going to have you show me. Come at me with all you've got," he said, hoping that they knew he actually meant that. His last group didn't seem to get the concept of "all".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Kitten ran quickly over to the training grounds with a large full grown fox following behind her "crap! I'm so dead! I've never been late!" she frowed at the fox "How could you let me sleep in like that?" she said "You know your suposed to wake me!" the fox seemed to frown "It's ok Xander" Kitten said as she reached the training grounds "I'm so sorry i'm late!" Kitten said looking down "I didn't mean to be"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Kinaga looked at Kitten. "Welcome to your first day of training." he said plainly. "Don't make it a habit of being late, ok?" he said lightly. "How about you introduce yourself quickly, then we'll get started."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:55 pm

"Ya, i'm usyally not late" Kitten smiled "i'm Kitten Amerize"kitten said "and this is Xander" she said pointing to the fox "he likes fish"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:35 pm

Kinaga gave a light smile. "Okay, Kitten, like I just told your teammates, I want all of you to come at me with all you've got."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Kai looked at Kitten. I thought she'd never come, she thought with a small frown. She shrugged and looked at Kinaga. "Okay," she said. She hadn't practiced much so she didn't know alot except for what had gone down in the academy. She pulled a kunai and threw it at Kinaga.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Kinaga stepped out of the way of the kunai and gave a light smile to Kai. It's a start, he thought. "Okay, good, keep at it Kai," he said encouragingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:40 am

Gabe looked at Kinaga. Everything we've got? He gave a half shrug and pulled out a couple of shuriken. He thew them at Kinaga, but instead of going directly at him the landed beside him making it look like a bad throw. In truth though paper bombs were connected to them and a moment later they exploded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Kitten smile and pointed at kinaga "Go..." she said as if it was stupid. Suddenly Xander Jumped ontop of kinaga pinning him down kitten walked over and smiled "ussually i would try to really kill you and have Xander bite you but i wont seeing your my sensei" she said and Xander still stood on kinaga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Squad 12.....   Meeting the New Squad 12..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the New Squad 12.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1