Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Squad 10: Session 1 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSquad 10: Session 1 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSquad 10: Session 1 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSquad 10: Session 1 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Squad 10: Session 1 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Squad 10: Session 1 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySquad 10: Session 1 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSquad 10: Session 1 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Squad 10: Session 1 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSquad 10: Session 1 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSquad 10: Session 1 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Squad 10: Session 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Squad 10: Session 1 Empty
PostSubject: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Takashi was leaning against a tree with three files in his hand. It was his first day as a sensei and he was looking forward to meeting his students. He'd asked for their files to get a quick idea of what they were like. First was Tyson Traise, a six year old Death Ninja. His father worked for a meat shop and his mother was dead. He had fair personality as well. Takashi grinned and closed the folder. A kid from the Death who didn't act as though Death was righta round the corner, interesting. Opening up the next folder he started to read. Kymir, two year old Death Ninja, formely an orphan until taken into custody of the Death Kage. Has a bad attitude and sharp tongue. Takashi grinned. He'd see how long it'd take to put him straight. Closing the folder he opened up Adrian's. Adrian Dreamer, four year old Snow Ninja. Very athletic, family full of ninja, and a ninja ferret. Takashi snapped the folder shut. This was going to be one heck of a squad. Sighing he pushed his hair and waited while starring up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Kymir walked with his hands on the back of his head and his headphones around his neck. Today would be the first day that he would actually be going to training. He was nervous, but ready. He couldn't wait to get home and tell Kazuya how things had gone. The past few days had beem strange, but he was getting a bit lighter on his attitude. He had been glad to have made friends with Kai and learned that she was his older sister. Not like he needed one, but the thought of a real family was nice. "Hi sensei," he said as he stopped near a man with blue hair. "I'm Kymir."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Tyson walked across the path that led to the Training Grounds. He'd finally meet his team mates. He was lookingf forward to this, because he understood that they'd possibly be from his class and he liked most of the kids in his class. As he got to Takashi he gave a smile. "Hello sensei," he said then turned to Kymir. He'd seen him a few times before and he'd been in the same class with him. "Hi," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Adrian looked down at his watch and sighed. This sucked, he had to go to training in less than ten minutes and he was nowhere near there, not to mention the fact that he hadn't finished playing in the park with his soccer ball. Sighing he started off leaving his ball near a bush. When he was at the Training grounds he waved to Takashi and the squad. "Hello," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Takashi looked at the three of them. "Morning," he said. He then glanced over them. They were young, so he'd have to train them carefully, but he knew they could handle this. "Alright, welcome to the first day of training. I'm Takashi Yama, your sensei." He said looking to each student. "Today we'll give a small introduction of ourselves then we'll move along to combat training," he said. He smiled. "I'll go first. You already know my name is Takashi and I grew up in the Stealth before moving to Snow," he said. "As a student I wasn't the brightest kid, but with a little hard work and determination I got pretty far. Oh and I'm the leader of the wolves." he said. "I know you all won't have that much to tell since you're still young, but tell what you can. Who wants to go first."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:53 am

Kymir looked at the others as they showed up. He gave a small hi to each one of them before turning to the sensei and listening to what he was saying. He he finished Kymit wondered what he would say. When Takashi asked who would go first he raised his hand. "My name is Kymir, and I'm two years old," he said. "I live in the Death Valley and I like to read. My best friends are Taske and Renma, and I'm a Hybrid," he said then fell silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Tyson listened to Takashi and then Kymir. "My name is Tyson Traise and I'm six years old. I live with my dad and aunt in the Death Valley." H e said. He wasn't sure what else to say. He shrugged uncomfortably and then said. "I have a shuriken with six side that my mom got for me when I was really small," he said. "And um, what a Hybrid," he asked looking to Kymir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:30 pm

Adrian looked from Takashi to Kymir and then to Tyson. He wanted to be friends with his teammates. "I'm Adrian Dreamer," he said with a wave. "I'm four years old and I like to play soccer," he said with a smile. He then looked at Kymir with bright eyes. "Yeah, what is a hybrid and Tyson, can we see your shuriken please," he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Takashi smiled. The tree of them seemed to be getting along well. They'd make a great team. Turning to them he said, "When you're done, we're gonna start combat," he said. "So everyone get yourselves out a kunai." Takashi then stepped back and looked around. Squad ten would go far.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Kymir looked at Takashi and nodded. "Why are we training on the first day," he asked with a small glance to the side. "We haven't even learned any jutsu yet," he said. He then looked to the others as they asked him about being a Hybrid. "Um, well...A Hybird is when you're half vampire and half wolf," he said. He shrugged and looked at Tyson. "I've never seen a six sided shuriken, can I see it please," he asked before turning to Adrian. "I don't know how to play soccer, maybe you can teach me sometime?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:39 am

Tyson looked at his teammates and smiled as he pulled out his kunai and handed it to them. "Can you teach me soccer as well," he asked. He thenn looked at Kymir as he explained what a Hybrid was. "So you can turn into a vampire and a wolf. That's cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Adrian nodded. "Of course I will," he said as he examined the shuriken then looked to Takashi for a brief second. "I guess we start training now," he asked him with a small look of nervousness. He wasn't sure he was ready for this just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Takashi looked at Kymir. "Because you're going on a mission soon and I need to know what level that mission will be," he said. "Of course it'll be a D-ranked, but I want to know should I give you a low level, medium level, or high level D-rank," Takashi said finishing the explaination. "Now, I think we're ready to start," he said. "Everyone choose a weapon," he said. "Your goal is to find out how to take me down by sunrise," he said. "If you fail to complete this then you won't be permitted to take on your first mission as planned."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:43 pm

Tyson looked at Takashi and the looked at his teammates. "I guess this is it, how do you guys wanna do this," he asked with a small glance at Takashi. Tyson got his shuriken and held it in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:38 am

Kymir looked at Takashi. Was this guy for real. If they didn't have him out by sunrise then the entire mission was out of the question. Kymr gave a low growl. "Fine." he said looking to the others. "I say we take him down right now." Kymir pulled out a kunai and threw it at Takashi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Adrian pulled a kunai and looked at Tyson. "I guess we go with Kymir's idea of force," he said as he threw the kunai and followed it up with explosive tag. They'd take Takashi down no matter what. He really wanted to go on that mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Takashi pulled a kunai and blocked Kymir's. The kid was serious about stopping him. Takashi grinned. That was good, because a good ninja needed to be strong. "Nice try Kymir," he said as he dodged Adrian's kunai but the expplosive tag caught him off guard. Takashi quickly moved away right before the explosion. "Impressive," he said. Takashi was learning about them every second of the way. Kymir would jump in head first not caring to check wether something was below him to save him from breaking his neck and Adrian looked at both sides of the situation, but Tyson, he planned things out first. Tyson had the qualities of a Squad Leader. "Is that all you guy's got," he taunted. "At this rate you won't be going on the mission."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:10 pm

(What a nice way to describe Kymir)

Kymir looked at Takashi as he gave them comments then insulted them. "That's it," he said. "This guy is finished!" Kymir gave a low growl and ran quickly towards Takashi to punch him since he seemed shaken by the explosive bomb Adrian had made. "Good shot Adrian," he called over his shoulder. It was the forst time he'd given anyone beside Taske and Renma a posotive comment. It seemed as though he might be making progress afterall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Adrina grinned as he ran after Kymir to get Takashi as well. This was fun. He pulled a kunai and threw them ahead of Kymir to keep Takashi from going left or right leaving Kymir with a clear shot. And if Takashi thought he'd get the kunai to deflect then he was mistaken because Adrian had attached piano string to them. "Try and avoid this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Takashi tried to move to the side as Kymir came to punch him, but found himself face to face with a kunai so he had no choice but to take the punch. Takashi slid across the ground after Kymir hit him and then sat up. "Well," he said wiping blood from his mouth. "I have to say. You guys did real well for a first time or maybe I went to easy on you guys. Either way, you pass, so get ready for your first mission in three days, but before that happens, you guys have on more trainin session tomorrow. Meet me here at 8am and training should end by 4pm." he said with a kindhearted smile as he stood. "And you two are a good team." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:59 am

Kymir grinned disbelievingly. They had got Takashi to surrender. He turned to Adrian and grinned. "Nice work," he said walking over to his teammate, no his new friend. He gave him a small smile and then looked to Takashi. "Our first mission, this is getting better than I thought."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:11 pm

When Kymir's punch hit it's target Adrian jumped up with joy. "Yes!" He said throwing his fist into the air. "You did it Kymir," he said with a smile. "You're awesome." He then looked at Takashi as he told them about the last session of training before there first mission. "We'll be there," he said. He then grabbed his bag and headed off for home. He had to tell his family about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 1   Squad 10: Session 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 10: Session 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1