Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Squad 10 Session 2.1  NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSquad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSquad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSquad 10 Session 2.1  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySquad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSquad 10 Session 2.1  EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSquad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSquad 10 Session 2.1  EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Squad 10 Session 2.1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Squad 10 Session 2.1  Empty
PostSubject: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Takashi awaited his students to join him. No training today, not unless they wanted to train by themselves. He had business to handle, but first he wanted to introduce his three students to their new teammate, and of course choose the team Captain. Sitting back he crossed his arms over his chest. "Seven-twenty." He glanced at his watch to confirm the time. They had ten minutes, if they were late, they would be training, but it'd consist of running, push-ups, and other things of that nature.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:22 pm

"Squad Captain then a mission!" He yelled. "Yahoo!" Kymir was excited. He wanted to know who'd be leading the team. Sensei had not given any hints to who it would be, so he had no clue. Whoever it was, he was going to treat them with respect. Which was something big since Kymir hated given respect to people. No one was above the white haired genin. Walking up to Takashi he looked up at him with a grin. "Hi Takashi-sensei!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Lucerite walked up, he was nervous, but he'd never show it. He had reseached his sensei, Takashi Yama, a wolf, for a man with some very incredible connections, he lived a very low ranked life, he had been with the first Suterusukage, fathr of the second Suterusukage, and was the former sensei of the second Magumakage, but yet had only achieved the rank of snow asssistant. But Lucerite was happy he had gotten him, he had something he wanted to ask him about. He knew that this meeting would be to decide the team captain, and lucerite had no intention of getting it, he had just joined it, but certainly would not oppose. He saw the two ninja ahead of him, walked up to the man of the group and bowed "Hello takashi sensei, he raised up and turned, and looked this ninja up and down, then remember who it was from his research "Hello Kymir, I'm Lucerite"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Kymir turned around as some guy approached them. He'd never seen this dude in his life. And what more was that he'd called Takashi sensei. Kymir frowned as the boy said his name as well. Not at all intimidated by this older boy, Kymir gave a low growl. "Why are you here?" He asked. The hybrid was known for his bad attitude and rudeness. He'd completely bypassed Lucerite's introduction. That was Kymir though, someone would have to inform the older member that he shouldn't take it personal. Unlike the time Kymir had met Adrian and Tyson, he was not open to this newcomer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:12 pm

(Im 13, how old are you)

He smiled, he had expected this, it was in his profile "Ah yes, kymirthe hybrid, bad temper, death shinobi of the genin level, age two" he smiled down at him "Dont worry, I'n no treaght to you" he chuckled, then got eerily serious "Unless you get in my way" he then broke into laughter again "But that shouldnt happen" he chuckled then started stretching, because he really had nothing better too do till the other two members showed up. He could tell this was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:19 pm

"Kymir, nice to see you." He greeted the little genin. And as Lucerite, the newest addition appeared he greeted him as well. "Nice to finally put a face to the name." He said. "As you already know, I'm Takashi Yama, and this here will be one of your teammates, Kymir." He looked to the white haired boy. "Calm down, Lucerite is a new member of Squad 10, which means you have to work with him." He checked his watch. "The other two should be here shortly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Adrian came up to the training grounds with Flash sitting on his shoulder. "Hey sensei, Kymir!" He said waving at the two. The other guy he didn't know, but when he got close enough he gave a small wave. "I brought Flash today, just in case we trained. He's a ferret, but he does ninja stuff too." Adrian looked at the other guy. "I'm Adrian Dreamer, you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:27 pm

He smiled and turned "Hi, I'm Lucerite Cosmos, and so this is Flash" he smiled and looked at the little ferret "How does this thing do ninja stuff" Secretly in his mind he was fearing that one of these infants would become team leader, he knew he had no claim to the position, but he nreally was afraid, he had like 4 feet on all of them, plus his chakra would be more developed. So for the time being, he just prayed an older shinobi showed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Tyson had fallen asleep the moment he got home yesterday. Training had been hectic and today they were going to see how much it had paid off. Approaching the squad he saw that everyone was already there. "Morning everyone." Tyson looked at the new guy. "Is he going to be training with us today?" Tyson asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Lucerite saw the six year old walk up and was probably visibly shaking, he was so much older than even the oldest other one, he didnt know what to do. "Yes, actually, I'm a member of the team now, Lucerite Cosmos , of the Crest village" he smiled, tring not to show his honest nervousness about him getting bossed around by a six year old "What is you're name, Tyson, isn't it, pleasure to meet you
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:13 pm

(Me? 17 in RL. Character wise 4)

Kymir looked from the new guy to Takashi. "New team mate," he said flatly. "Why do we need a new teammate? Isn't the team just fine without someone buttting their nose in?" He sighed and looked at Lucerite. "Thanks for pointing out the obvious," he said. "Of course I'm a genin, or I wouldn't be here. Oh and another thing, get your facts straight. I'm not two, I'm four. Learn to count." Mir's yellow eyes glowed with anger. Was he serious about the whole getting in the way. Mir wouldn't think twice about biting this guys head off for that. A low growl sounded in his throat. "Sensei, do we really need a new teammate?" He asked. "He's got more of a chew toy look if you ask me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Takashi let his team gather together and get their hellos in before he moved away from the shady tree. "Now that we're all here, let's hurry up and get started." He looked over his three well acquainted students and then to Lucerite. "First off, this is Lucerite Cosmos. He's a genin of the Crested and will now be apart of squad 10." He waited for them to respond then continue. "Lucerite, I would like for you to meet Tyson Traise, Adrian Dreamer, and Kymir." Takashi didn't know how this was going to work out, Lucerite was behind on training and the team had an upcoming mission. Holding him back wouldn't work, then he'd be even further behind, and today he didn't have time to train him. Looked like the boys would be training after all. "Before I move to the choosing of team Captain, let me say this. There will be no complaints about Lucerite being on the team, understand?" He looked directly at Kymir. Adrian and Tyson seemed to be fine with the Crested Genin, but Kymir was being difficult, as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Lucerite Smiled at all of them, and then straight at Kymir, then to Takashi "Thankyou, and trust me , you will find me more then capable of holding my own" he said as he understood how the sensei could be worried. He decided to start stretching, "So, are we going to find out or not" he chuckle, just trying to break some ice "Cause trust me, I'm ready to be a captain" he chuckled, "Just kiddding, I'm sure any of you would be fine"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:25 am

Kymir crossed his arms with an angry glare at Takashi as he said there would be no more complaining. He looked at Lucerite. He may not be able to say anything about it, but he didn't like this guy. Kymir turned his back on Lucerite. He didn't find his jokes funny. Looking for something to distract him he looked to Adrian and Flash. "Can I pet him?" he asked. Without looking at Takashi he said. "Who's the Captain?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:21 pm

"Settle down you two." Takashi looked at the four of them. "Only one of you can become the Squad Leader. Lucerite, you are older and probably more experienced than any of your squadmates. Unfortunately I am not fully informed on your skills, so I cannot allow you to be squad captain. Maybe in the future. Kymir, you have a really bad attitude, and you're headstrong. Good qualities, but with a team this young we need someone who'll think before they act." Takashi paused. "Tyson, you're the brains of this group. Smart, but you don't seem to take risk. As a ninja, leader you need to be willing to dive in, but make sure your teammates are safe." Finally he rested his eyes on Adrian. "Adrian, you are intellegent and you are willing to go ahead and get the job done. Your skills have proven that you are strong enough to handle this position as well as think in a logical way when it comes to a complex situation. This is why I believe you desever the position of Squad 10's Captain." He looked to the other three. "Lucerite, Kymir, Tyson, from now on, anything Adrian says goes. His orders come from me." He looked at his squad. He was proud to have the four of them.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:22 pm

(I honestly thought it was going to be Tyson)

Kymir looked at his sensei as he finally started to speak to the group. He snickered as Lucerite was told his skills were unknown so he couldn't get it, even if he was the obvious choice. He gave a smirk, proud of his characteristics as he was told to he was headstrong with a bad attitude. "Good, that means no one can walk all over me." He said. Kymir looked to Adrian as he was named Captain. A wide grin was placed on Kymir's face. "Nice job, you'd better lead us well or else I'll jump on your head." He said with a laugh. "So sensei, what's today's training lesson?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Session 2.1    Squad 10 Session 2.1  Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 10 Session 2.1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1