Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Squad 10: Session 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSquad 10: Session 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSquad 10: Session 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSquad 10: Session 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Squad 10: Session 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Squad 10: Session 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySquad 10: Session 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSquad 10: Session 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Squad 10: Session 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSquad 10: Session 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSquad 10: Session 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Squad 10: Session 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Squad 10: Session 2 Empty
PostSubject: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Takashi walked to the training grounds and sat down in the center of a small clearing waiting for his students to arrive. He was going to see their jutsu skills and tehn train them a bit. After he finished that he'd see who would be a good captain. He was looking forward to today because two days from now they would go on a mission, if the kids could pull of today's training. Sighing slightly he waited.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:48 am

Kymir walked up excited. Day two of training was about to be put in full swing and Takashi had already promised them the mission. He liked training because he could always go back and tell Kazuya, or Kai if she was sticking to him like glue, which she usually was. Living with Kazuya hadn't turned out so bad afterall. He was pretty nice, until he went into that I don't wanna talk about it mood, but unless that happened Kazuya didn't mind being around him. "Hi sensei," he said as he came up to Takashi. "What's today's lesson?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Takashi looked at Kymir and smiled as he showed up. "Hey kid," he said. He'd currently found out that Kymir was his grandson, which made him feel a bit torn. He knew Kymir didn't know, so he wouldn't treat him any different. "Today we're going to be working on Jutsu's." Takashi said. "We're got to be ready for anything out of the ordinary when we start our first mission." Considering it was D-Ranked mission, he wasn't expecting the use of jutsu, but you never knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Adrian ran up just in time to hear about today's training. "Awesome," he said. "When do we start," he asked. He looked at Takashi and grinned. "I almost forgot to say Hello," he said before turning to Kymir and lightly slapping him on the back. "We're gonna kick his butt again today?" he asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Takashi smiled at the two. "Now, now, who said anything about me getting by butt kicked?" He asked with a bit of amusement. He enjoyed training these kids. They were eager to learn and kick his butt, which he found interesting because they had just started training. "Calm down you two. When Tyson shows, I'll give detail on the lesson, until then, find yourselves something constructive to do, and I don't mean killing each other."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:50 am

Kymir looked at Adrian as he showed up. "Hey," he said with a small grin of his own. "We're gonna make him regret he ever became a ninja," he said with a small laugh before Takashi went on his rant about no fighting and finding sometthing constructive. "Okay," he said. He looked at Adrian. "Let's go, we can practice Chakra Control on the trees, atleast that wont get us killed," he said with a look over his shoulder at Takashi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:18 pm

(I'm extremly sorry for not showing up for the training, I've been caught up in schoolwork. Thanks for waiting on me.)

Tyson strolled up the path to the training grounds. Already he could see his sensei and his teammates. He felt sorry for being late, but his father had needed him in the store. "Sorry I'm late sensei," he said. "It won't happen again." He then gave a smile. "What's today's training," he asked.

(When can we start my make-up training?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:38 am

(Tyson we can start now.)

Takashi looked at the two boys as they went off towards a tree and then at Tyson as he showed up and apologized. "It's okay," he said. "I used to be late all the time." He then smiled and shook his head. "Alright Adrian, Kymir, come back here so I can explain what's going to happen." He then waited until they showed and said, "Today will we learn what sorts of Jutsu you can use." He said with a grin. "And no, you won't be using your jutsu's on me," he said. He then made three shadow clones. "Show them what you got," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Kymir grinned happily as he looked at Tyson coming to them. He looked at Adrian. "Come on," he said as he ran over to Takashi and listened to the lesson. "Sounds easy enough," Kymir said in a bored tone. "Can't you give us something a bit more challenging," he asked. "I mean, we beat you, a clone shouldn't be too hard." He then shoved his hands in his pockets and refused to move until he got a different task.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Takashi looked at Kymir and gave a frown. "Huh? Kymir you have to understand, this is not an easy task. Clones are just as strong as their maker, and I held back on you gus." He said. "Now do what you have to do or you won't be allowed to accompany the others on the mission," he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Kymir looked at Takashi as he threatened to not let him go on the mission. "What! You can't do that," he said. Kymir gave a growl. "I'll take you on, no clones, just you, and there will be no holding back." Yellow eyes stayed glaring at Takashi. He would not be pushed away that easily, because if anyone could define Kymir they were sure to use stubborn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Takashi sighed. "Kymir, I will not argue with you." He said. "And I will not fight you. You can participate in todays training or you can go home and not go on the mission the day after tomorrow." Takashi then turned to Tyson and Adrian. "That goes for you too as well. What's it going to be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Tyson was ready to take on the challenge but stopped when Kymir didn't make any effort to move and then started to talk about how he wouldn't fight mere clones. Tyson didn't think that was a good idea to say that to Takashi. When there sensei said that Kymir could participate or leave Tyson cringed slightly then went to Kymir and touched his shoulder. "Come on Kymir, you don't want to miss out on your first mission do you," he asked. "This isn't worth it."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:45 am

Kymir glared at Takashi. "I didn't want to go on the stupid mission anyway, it'll probably be cleaning someone's house and I get enough of that in my own village," he snapped. He then turned to Tyson. "Leave me alone, IO'm going home." He then ran off towards the Death Valley, never looking back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Adrian felt betrayed when he saw Kymir walk away. He turned to Takashi. "You're not serious are you," he asked in a pleading voice. He then turned and looked at Kymir. His friend was leaving, why? Adrian gave a sniffle and then faced the clone. I have to focus on my training, even if it cost me my friendship. Feeling broken and empty he started his first jutsu. "Snow Style: Ice Blades." Several blades of ice shot towards the clone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Tyson felt bad when he saw Kymir walking away. He looked to Takashi as Adrian had done, but did not carrying on with his task. "Sensei, please let him come on the mission," he pleaded. He didn't see how Adrian could just push this off and continue. As a ninja he would not abandon his partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Takashi looked at Tyson as he tried to get Kymir to change his mind, but he could already see that Kymir would not be swayed. When Kymir rushed off and Adrian attempted to stop him Takashi continued to wait. They were wasting time. Crossing his arms he waited until Adrian went to start fighting his clone. "Wait," he said. He then told them to come over. "I'm not arguing with you all over this," he said. "Kymir made his choice so he will be behind in training. Now you guys can make your choice. Stay or go home." It was simple as that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:35 am

Tyson wanted to make a stand against Takashi and tell him that he was wrong, but Takashi would only send him home as well. "I'm staying," he said feeling beaten. Rubbing his arm he turned away from his sensei. "What are we doing for todays lesson."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Takashi nodded and looked to Adrian. "What about you, have you decided what you want to do?" He then looked at both of them. "Today's training will be taking down my clones, they are not as easy as they look." He said. "Remember, I was going easy, these clones will not. Your first mission is coming up and you must be ready for the unexpected." Sure the mission would be something like buying groceries of something, but a C-Ranked mission was coming up as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Adrian stopped his attack and turned to face Takashi and Tyson. "You already know my answer," he said. "I'm going to become a ninja, and a strong one at that. Kymir is my friend, but I want to go on this mission." He then nodded as Takashi went over what they'd be doing. "Can we start now, sensei."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Takashi looked at them. "Alright, the choices have been made, training starts now. You have until the end of the day," he said. He then jumped into a tree. "I expect nothing less than your best," he said as he crossed his arms and watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Adrian smiled. "You bet it," hee said. Adrian then looked at the clone. "Ninja Art: Crystal Ice Blades." Several blades of ice formed around the clones. "Strike," The blades turned inward and flew at the clone. "Easy," Adrian said. He then waited to see if he had seriously hit the thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:18 pm

The clone moved from the blades and kicked Adrian away. Takashi said that the clones were not to be played with. "Told you, they may be clones but I was just playing with you all during the first session," he said with a grin. "Now, want to try that again?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:34 pm

(this is still going on)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:01 pm

(why'd you post that knowing I was getting on today...)

Adrian was caught off guard when he was hit. He came to a stop and looked at Takashi as he spoke. "Nice sensei," he said. He then pulled a kunai out and threw it at the clone. He didn't wait to see if it hit the mark, he'd moved to the side and sent a explosive tag to the clone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10: Session 2   Squad 10: Session 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 10: Session 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next