Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Squad 4 Lesson 1 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSquad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSquad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSquad 4 Lesson 1 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySquad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSquad 4 Lesson 1 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSquad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSquad 4 Lesson 1 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Squad 4 Lesson 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:34 pm

Bell was excited about training her new students. Sure it would be a challenge to balance training Aoi as a Sannin and taking these kids out but she was determined. Standing by the lake she waited for the kids to show up. She'd be teaching them Chakra control. The first real step to becoming a ninja.
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:06 pm

Culiky wanted to get to practice first, so he used a little short cut, he used his time techniques and time froze the waters then ran along the waters, cutting his time in half, when he got there, he saw bell and time froze her then ran up next to her, and jumped in front of her, then unfroze her "Hello, lady bell, i am culiky hour"
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:13 pm

Bell looked at Culiky. "Nice jutsu," she said with a smile. "It's nice to meet you." Bell then looked at the water. "So Culiky, how do think this first day will go," she asked. She wanted to know everyone's opinion before they started the actual training.
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:17 pm

"Good, if they show up" he smirked "But i know that i'll give it my all, cause im going to the next stealth kage" he said "Hey, you mind me streching and warming up, it'll give me a chance to show what i can do" he asked
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:22 pm

Bell didn't say a word. "A ninja should trust in his teammates she said, do not belittle them because they may just save your life one day." She then gave a small wave at his question. "Go ahead, but it wont do much good for what we have planned today."
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:34 pm

"I haven't downplayed them yet" he said stretching and jumping into the trees, then time freezing his feet so he would fall and just hovered there, he whipped out his weapon pack and flung out all his weapons and time froze them. He then hit each sendding them hurdling toward the ground, and he un froze his feet and fell to the ground, but landed peacefully "So, what are we doing"
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:40 pm

Bell watched Culiky preform his jutsu and then ask what they would do today. "Don't be so impatient," Bell said with a small chuckle. "Young ninja are always so energetic." She smiled. "Chakra Control," she said. "It's the key almost everything about a ninja."
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:51 pm

He nodded and walked over and sat down beside the lake "How long we going to wait" he said "not being impatient, but they are kinda late" he said pointing out that it was 15 minutes past their announced time.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 am

Kai was dead tired. She'd been so exicted last night because she had a Sannin for a sensei. How cool was that. Yeah, Grandpa Takashi had warned her, but she couldn't help it. Now she was late. Upon entering the training ground she saw Bell which was even cooler because that was her grandmother. "Hi sensei," she said. Then she looked at the boy who was with her. She knew him all to well. This was a problem...
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Lucky turned his head and saw who it was, he smirked "Oh, this is going to be very interesting." he said standing 'How's it going snowflake" he said "Sorry bout the other day, but if i don't fight, i get rusty." he said "So, what was your name again, kai right?"
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Kai looked at Culiky and held back a sigh. "Good morning," she said as he acknowledged her as Snowflake. It was a cute nickname, but she was still upset about him fighting her. "Couldn't be helped," she said with a shrug. "That's what rival villages do." Kai then looked off to the side. Would have been nicer if you chose a target a bit older though...
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:27 pm

He nodded "Maybe we wont be like that for in a while" he said think of the possible treaty "But wait, so what are you going to do, you know bell is a stealth ninja, right?" He asked realizing this obvious fact.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Kai looked at him. "I wasn't originally suppose to be on this squad. I got transferred with my teammate from a Storm sensei to Bell." She said. Kai looked at Bell. "And I doubt she'd be selfish enough to leave me out of training over a treaty." Kai faced Culiky.
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:20 pm

He smirked "I wasnt emplying that, i simpliment it was weird but yet, this might help, because if there is one thing that bring nations and people togheter, it's missions." he said turning, "So, can we start yet."
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Bell looked at the two of them. "Alright you two, it's best we start, Kitsra may catch up when she gets here," Bell said. She didn't want them arguing anymore than they already were. "Come along," she said going to the water. "Alright, chakra control is the number one key to a ninja's technique. "Can one of you tell me what Chakra exactly."
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Culiky followed her to the water, then, hearing the question nodded and stepped forward "Chakra is the energy that ninja use to perform jutsu, it is the energy that resides in all of us. We streghten it through tough training, and practice. It is spread out through our body by chakra gates" he said finishing then stepping back
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Bell smiled. "Good job," she said. "That's exatcly what Chakra is," she said. "Today we will be learning to control our chakra." Bell walked onto the water without sinking. "This is a form of chakra control. By focusing the chakra into the sols of my feet I am able to stay above water. Your goal today is to stay on the water for atleast five seconds." She stepped off the water.

(Btw, the water is extremely hot, but they can't tell because it's genjutsu.)
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:12 pm

He nodding, this would be easy, he ran here like that "Ok" he said stepping forward and focusing his chakra into his feet, spreading it so it would act as a sheild keeping him above the water, he stepping onto water, he wobbled, but then gained his baliance, he stood there, focusing, then stepped back after five seconds "That good enough"
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:20 am

Kai was in awe as Bell walked onto the water. How cool was that! "Sensei, you're awesome," she said. She then watched Culiky walk on without a problem. Why did he have to be such a showoff? Kai sighed, she didn't care. Focusing her chakra into her feet she started towards the water and steppedd on it. This isn't so bad, she thought to herself as she started to put both feet in the water when she fell in. "Hot," Kai screamed as she hurried out the water. "Sensei, why is the water so hot?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Bell smiled as Culiky asked if that was good enough. "Yes, that is," she said. She then turned to Kai as she asked why the water was so hot. "Well, most senseis do tree climbing instead, I wanted to switch things up a bit. It takes more practice to walk on water and I figured if the water was hot you'd eventually get tired of falling in," she said with a smile. "Now, let's continue." She looked at Culiky. "Go ahead and see just how long you can stay on water."
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Culiky nodded and walked onto the water, and stood there for a second he then relaxed, but about ten second after relaxing, he fell in, felt it hot, then pulled himself out by putting chakra into his hands and feet. "Ugh" he said then got back onto ground, and then looked at his watch, then at bell "1 minute"
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Kai blinked. "I guess that was a real good idea," she said as she looked at the water. "Because I'm not planning on falling in anymore," she said. She then started for the water when she saw Culiky fall in. "Not so great now are you," she mumbled under her breath as she focused her chakra and went onto the water. Again she fell in, but she wasn't giving up. Trying several more times she dropped to her knees and sighed. "This is imporssible."
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:12 pm

(my apologizes, I'm here now)

Kitsra rushed to the training grounds. Someone had called her about a supernatural and she had to track and kill it immediatly. The rogue ones where always the worst. "Sorry I'm late sensei," she said. "Something came up," she said. Kit then looked at her teammates. Kai and some guy she didn't know. Whatever thoough, she wanted to know what was going on. It looked like they were walking on water or something. Was that even possible?
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Culikysmirked as kitsra walked up decied to show up, huh he thought then turned to kai "hey, the trick is to cener it in you feet, or you can do it like me" he said holding up his hand and putting up his chakra in what turned like a sheild around his hand "Do that and it will gaurd your feet, and you can walk on it, but its all about balance, cneter and you'll get it" he smiled and stepped back and nodded teling her to try
Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Bell looked at Kit as she arrived. "That's alright Kitsra," Bell said. She then looked at Kai as she said it was impossble and then to Culiky as he gave her some advice. "What we're doing Kitsra is learning to control our chakra," Bell explained. "In order to walk above water you must focus the chakra into the sols of your feet," Bell said pointing to the water. Like the others she wouldn't tell the water was hot. "You may start," she said. Bell then sat down and looked at the others. "Continue." She would do the introduction afterwards. Just to see how well they got to know each other without her help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Lesson 1   Squad 4 Lesson 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Lesson 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next