Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A Stroll NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A Stroll EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA Stroll EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA Stroll EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A Stroll EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA Stroll EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A Stroll EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A Stroll EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A Stroll EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA Stroll EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA Stroll EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A Stroll EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A Stroll EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A Stroll EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA Stroll EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA Stroll EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A Stroll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Ginger walked through the open in her usual attire. Her sword was on her back and she was prepared to strike down anyone who opposed her. She felt like taking a jog or maybe playing a game of chess but decided against it. A stroll was more lady like, though cutting up ninja wasn't. She smiled. She missed her old life, but those days were over. She could watch that life from a distance. Even know she could see it but ignored it with great confidence. As hse walked through the wide valley she heard a twig snap. She pulled her blade without hesitation. "Show yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Kazuya smiled. He'd been discovered. Not like he was trying to stalk her or anything. He just liked to mess with people's paranoia. He walked up to her without hesitation, despite the fact that her blade was drawn. He looked straight at her. She looked much older than him and probably alot more experienced too. "Are you going to attack me now?" he asked, a little amusement in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Ginger didn't like this kid at all. She hated people who bothered others for the joy of it. She put her blade back in it's case. "No" she simply said with a shrug. She examined him carefully. "Why would I attack someone of your status."

(Nothing like the original JM is she.)
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:35 pm

(so cruel...your status? really?)

Kazuya frowned. This was becoming no fun very fast. "Of my status, huh?" He gave a small laugh. "I suppose you think I'm just some ordinary Jonin, yeah?" (he still doesn't know he's a vampire at this point) I can tell you don't like me already, isn't that right? he thought, wanting to say it outloud.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:39 pm

(Lmao, this was becoming no fun very fast. That's too funny. Kaz is so stupid.)

Ginger blinked. "You know what, I could care less. Jonin or not I'd drag you across this valley and back before you ever knew what was going on," she snapped. She narrowed her eyes at him. You don't know who I am. You must think I'm some ordinary traveler. If you only knew.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Kazuya gave a small smirk. "You're very confident, I'll give you that, lady. And for all I know, you may have a reason to be. You could be some long lost Kage or something for all I know." (lmao, irony!) "But, I don't know, so therefore, I don't really care." Kazuya gave a small laugh through his teeth and playfully tapped his head. "How rude of me, I haven't even introduced myself. I am Kazuya Auren. I'm a jonin from the Death."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:01 pm

(T-T)

Ginger kept her cool. "Seriously. You're as stupid as I thought." She said giving a small laugh. "But it was nice meeting you," she said. "I'm Ginger Stormwatcher(aka Jutsumaster, that long lost Kage you were talking about.) I'm of no village. Just a traveler passing through," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:05 pm

(lmao, he doesn't know, it was just a really wild [and apparently accurate] guess)

Kazuya frowned. If there was one thing he hated more than anything, it was being called stupid, or anything that goes along the lines of stupid. "Now then, why exactly am I stupid?" he said casually.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:12 pm

"Who the hell says that someone has a reason to be confident," she snapped. "Everyone should be confident and anyone who isn't is just a coward that has no purpose to exist."

(JM is getting way into character here.)
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:17 pm

(lol)

Kazuya laughed (it sounds like a really dark laugh too. 0.o). "People who don't have a reason to be confident are those who're just downright weak. It doesn't make them cowardous. It just makes them smart." He tilted his head at her. ".....but me being confident is the reason you already despise me, isn't it? It because I'm so confident in my abilities that I would just walk up to you? Right?" he said with that same dark laugh. (doesn't he sound evil? lol)
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:22 pm

(yeah, creepy.)

Ginger shrugged. "What ever you say kid," she said sheepishly. She looked at him. "I don't despise you for your confidence, I depsieyou because you bother people for the joy of it. If I wasn't so nice I would have killed you the moment I noticed you following me." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Kazuya laughed (it's not as dark this time). "Nice? Nice? Ha, you crack me up, lady. I'm sorry, Ginger." He said, this time using her name. He wondered if she considered this disrespectful, but he couldn't help himself. He was bored. He shrugged. "I get bored. And recently I've been out of things to do. So I mess with peoples' paranoia. It's the only thing I can do lately," he said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Ginger rolled her eyes. "Immature child," she said. She shrugged. "I have no paronia, it's just a one way streak to making a mistake that could end my life," she said. "Maybe you should ask you Kage for a mission, I think he'll be glad to have you off his hands."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Kazuya's smile faded. "I'm sure everyone in my valley would be glad to be rid of me," he said with a dark laugh. "It wouldn't surprise me in the least. You're right though. Nowadays, one mistake is all it takes. I suppose I judged you too harshly? I apologize for messing with you," he said, looking off to the side. He didn't like that he had to change this into such a serious situation, but what she said had made him think of something.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Ginger sighed. "Listen kid, it's none of my buisness or anything, but if your village wants to rid of you then somethings either wrong with them or you. Personally I don't care, but you might need to have a heart to heart conversation with your Kage. When people get scared they tend to do stupid stuff like kill. Even if that person who'd their victim is a loved one or a friend."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:41 pm

Kazuya gave a small grin and looked at her. "Oh, there's nothing wrong with my village." He had no problems admitting there was something off about him. But for now, he just couldn't tell what it was yet. He laughed. "A heart-to-heart with my Kage? You're daft, that's an insane idea." Stupid stuff like kill? Who is this lady really? He ran his tongue over his teeth, a habit he had recently developed and found that they were sharp again. This time he knew it couldn't be his imagination.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Ginger smiled. "I was being sarcastic kid," she said. She then narrowed her eyes. "You're a..." She stopped. "Well atleast you admit it's you." She said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Kazuya frowned. Had she seen it? "I'm a what?" he asked, his eyes a little narrow. He had no idea what she was talking about, or what was even going on with him. He put one of his hands in his pocket. He frowned and sniffed the air once. It was odd...something about the air smelled familiar....he just couldn't put his finger on it.. "Do...do you smell that?" It was faint, but he was sure he smelled it.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Ginger swallowed. I was right, he's a vampire. I wonder if he's one of Kraven's vampires. He doesn't seem to know. It could go both ways if I tell him. She slowly blinked. "One strange kid." She didn't expect him to by it so she'd already planned three steps ahead. She frowned. "Smell what?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:11 am

He looked at her, his eyes a little narrow. "Don't play me for dumb. What were you going to say?" he asked. He tried to ignore what he kept smelling. How could she not smell it now? (it would smell faint to her, but a really strong to him) It was unmistakable now...he smelled blood somewhere off in the distance. His pupils almost immediately dilated, his teeth now unmistakably that of a vampires (although he still doesn't seem to notice). He looked around to try to figure out where it was coming from. Where...where is it coming from?
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Ginger looked at him. "Listen kid, you must really be dumb if you haven't noticed by now why your village doesn't like you." She said shrugging. "Haven't you oticed anything diffrent about yourself." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:29 pm

He glared at her. "Don't call me dumb." He may have seemed nineteen but for all he could remember, he was a ten year old, though a bit more mature. His eyes narrowed. "I may have noticed something...why?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:34 pm

Ginger shrugged. "You know what, never mind," she snapped at him. "If you haven't figured out what you are then you're pointless," she said turning around and strting down the hill. She wasn't about to put up with this little brat anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:43 pm

Kazuya looked at her, ignoring the smell for now. "Uh, hey, wait a minute!" he said. He wanted to know what she was talking about. He started to run down the hill after her, but suddenly tripped and fell down the hill. He landed at the bottom and sat there a moment, a little dizzy. He blinked a couple times and looked up the hill at Ginger. "What do you know about me?" he asked, any prior darkness or irritation gone from his voice. All that was left was just curiosity and eagerness.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Ginger gave a small giggle as he rolled down the hill past her. She slowly walked down the hill towards him and stopped. "Have you noticed that your senses are stronger. Such as your smell. Have you've noticed that your teeth are sharper than normal." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   A Stroll Empty

Back to top Go down

A Stroll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next