Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Stroll through the Stealth NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Stroll through the Stealth EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingStroll through the Stealth EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSStroll through the Stealth EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Stroll through the Stealth EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilStroll through the Stealth EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Stroll through the Stealth EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Stroll through the Stealth EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayStroll through the Stealth EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderStroll through the Stealth EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Stroll through the Stealth EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Stroll through the Stealth EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesStroll through the Stealth EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPStroll through the Stealth EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Stroll through the Stealth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Stroll through the Stealth Empty
PostSubject: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Sky walked through the Stealth Village wondering what he'd do next. Probably sensei someone or become an ANBU.
He was tired of his old life but since he completed his dream as a traveler he had nothing else to do.

"Oh well, I guess I'll just have to think of something." He looked
around and saw a bench. he walked over
sat down with a sigh. "Maybe I should
start dating..." He considered with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 7:26 pm

lucky looked up "Really now, I had the same idea" he smirks, he had come here to just say hi to all hios friends and had stopped on his bench to rest, he hadn't expected to see his apprentice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:09 pm

Sky smiled. "Hey sensei." He looked down embarressed. "Don't tell anyone I said that. I was just playing around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:13 pm

lucky smirks "It's okay, your secret is safe with me, but just a question, who" he inquired
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:14 pm

"I don't know, I've never really met anyone I liked." He sighed with pure embarresment and disappointment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:21 pm

lucky stands "Now, if there are three people in this world not to feel embaress to talk to anything about they are Your mom, Your dad, and me, now, what do ya say we go get something to eat" he asks streching
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:23 pm

Sky stands up with a grunt. "Okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:34 pm

lucky nods as he begins to walk off toward a near restraunt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:40 pm

Sky follows behind him. "You said you were thinking teh same thing. Who are you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:46 pm

"Don't know yet, just thinkingb of, you know, playing the feild and seeing what I come up with" he shrugs as he walks in and sit at the table and orders five plates of ribs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:48 pm

Sky sits and orders a taco. "Who do you think you'd like to be with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:02 pm

"They'd have to a ninja, strong, and have the ability to fight like a madman, but yet, be arround my age" he explain leaning back as the food arrives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 pm

Sky giggles. "You are truely something sensei."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:06 pm

lucky smirks "So I'm picky, I don't wanna face the pain of heartbreak, so I make it very pacific" he says starting to eat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:10 pm

Sky thought for a second thin grinned. "Okay sensei, whatever you say." He started to eat his taco.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:12 pm

lucky smirks, he had always figured this kid would turn out to be a ninja to end all ninjas, and don't get him wrong, he's an incredible ninja's, but yet, he's found the ability to enjoy his youth, if only he could be young again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:20 pm

Sky yawned. "So sensei...if you don't mind me asking. How's Tenkuu and her training going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:55 pm

"Oh, she' doing wonderful, she might give your chunnin exam scores a run for your money" he smirks "So, I hear you think she might be a lightning kid"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:05 pm

Sky looks down. "Yeah, she might be." He swallows the last of his taco.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:37 am

"You know, you'd think that I would have heard the last about the lighting village after I crushed it inbetween two giant blocks of earth" he says leaning back again "Yet, it foun a way back to me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:48 pm

"Yeah, Tenkuu..." He looks up. "If she is apart of the lightning sensei, what will happen to her is they find out. Everyone hates them and when I heard about her suing a lightning jutsu I got worried." He sighs. "I thought something was up beacuse she was too young to learn it." He bows his head. "I'd hate for Tenkuu to be hurt for what she is..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:10 pm

lucky bows his head"Sky, if anyone tries to hurt her, I promise I'llm rip their arms off, for I have a way of teaching, any student I get, I consider them my own child, for I would fight for their life like a father for his children" he says clenching his fist he sighs "I hated the lighting like nobody else, yet, I feel that that's not her fault"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:12 pm

"Yeah." Sky lays his head down like JM usually does during a Kage meeting. "I hope you're right sensei, I hope you're right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:30 pm

lucky notices jutsu's usual habit "So, how life in stealth been, cause you know, the magma always needs more ninja's" he smirks playing around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:03 pm

Sky smiles. "It's good." He sits up. "How's life in the magma."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Stealth   Stroll through the Stealth Empty

Back to top Go down

Stroll through the Stealth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next