Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingTearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilTearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayTearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderTearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesTearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPTearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Tearing Down the Magma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tearing Down the Magma   Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:56 am

Soul looked at Bat and then Deidara. "Okay," he said walking over to the wall. He pulled out Extension Blade and pointed it to the wall. "Extend." The blade broke into pieces and then started to cut through the wall. It'd be gone in seconds once Bat started to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tearing Down the Magma   Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Gabe looked at Blair. "Thanks," he said. He looked at Roxl. He was about to put up another wall but then the one Roxl made cracked. "That was quick," he said. He looked at Roxl remembering what he's said. If they failed to stop the Akatsuki they were doomed. He looked at the sky. Where where the other ninja from the Snow, Death, and Stealth. "Earth Style: Rock Wall," he said as a giant wall of rock started to come out of the ground surrounding the dome that Roxl had already created. "It's not going to hold," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tearing Down the Magma   Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Zoey's ears twitched lightly. "They've made another barrier outside of this one," she said. "I think they're planning something, you guys had better hurry up and tear them down." She looked at the wall for a second. "Hmm, why would they put up some many walls. It's not like they can actually hold us with it unless they plan on throwing something in here of something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tearing Down the Magma   Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Roxl looked at the dome, then at the other ninja. "Where the hell are the other ninja!?" Roxl faced the barrier. He had a plan. He smiled. Inside the dome, this very second, magma was begining to flow from cracks in the ground. The dome was convienently placed over these. He had three options. 1. Use the toxic lava fumes, 2. use the boiling magma, or 3. All ofd the above. So roxl picked 3. he raised his arms, and inside the dome, magma and toxic fumes were filling the dome.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Tearing Down the Magma   Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Kadaj looked down at the magma and the fumes that were coming in. "Oh....Deidara, we've got a problem," he said. He looked at Soul and Bat. "You guys want to step up some," he said. "I really don't want to die today," he said. Hehe, Kadaj is scared to die, why not use my power. Kadaj rolled his eyes. Shut up, Deidara said for Soul and Bat to handle this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tearing Down the Magma   Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:07 pm

Annie ran up next to Roxl. "How did the Akatsuki manage to get here," she asked with a kunai in her hand. She wasn't a big fan of the Akatsuki at all. She hated them because they were evil and treated people coldy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tearing Down the Magma   Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:46 am

Bat looked at the wall and pulled out Nightshade. "You really thought this would stop us," he asked with a laugh that would send chills up anyone's spine. He pointed the blade at the wall. "Once this wall is out of the way Nightshade will devour you," he said. With that he swiped the blade down and across. Then it cracked and shattered. "Easy," he said walking towards the Magma Ninja.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tearing Down the Magma   Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Roxl stepped past Bat, ignoring him, and teleported every akatsuki exeot for Dei out of the dome. The dome closed. "Deidara, this fight will decide it. It will take place here in the dome ONLY. If you loiter, you will die." Roxl grabbed Dei's shirt and lifted him to face level. "You DO understand, dont you?"
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: Tearing Down the Magma   Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:32 am

Deidara grinned. "Oh please Roxl, do you really think you'll kill me?" He asked. "You didn't last time, you can't now. I'm Deidara." He gave a small grin and then burst into laughter. "Boom." He said as he exploded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tearing Down the Magma   Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:43 am

Roxl was blown backwards. He hit the side of the dome. He quickly got up and fixed the hole. He looked around. He knew Dei was there. He could sense him. "Come out you coward. Come out and fight."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: Tearing Down the Magma   Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:47 am

Deidara grinned. "Coward?" He shook hs head. "Really Roxl, did you really think I was hiding." He asked. "I don't hide, I kill. He pulled out a wade of clay. "What's this dome for anywa, to keep me from getting out. Like I said. My mission is to burn this vilage down." He swallowed the clay and then grinnd. "You like explosions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tearing Down the Magma   Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:51 am

Roxl smiled. "You ask that as though its a comical means. And yes, I personally find explosions....relaxing. The dome is here for 2 resons. 1: To keep everyone else out, and B: To suffocate and burn anyone dumb enough to stay in this dome longer than say.....3-4 minutes. So you got like....umh....half a minute to escape before your body is engulfed in flams or you die of poison gas."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tearing Down the Magma   Tearing Down the Magma - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tearing Down the Magma

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2