Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A Walk through the Magma NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A Walk through the Magma EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA Walk through the Magma EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA Walk through the Magma EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A Walk through the Magma EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA Walk through the Magma EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A Walk through the Magma EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A Walk through the Magma EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA Walk through the Magma EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA Walk through the Magma EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A Walk through the Magma EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A Walk through the Magma EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA Walk through the Magma EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA Walk through the Magma EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A Walk through the Magma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Walk through the Magma Empty
PostSubject: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Blair was was walking alone from her house going down the road to who knows where. Her parents never picked her up from school or anthing because they had her other siblings to chase after. She was more mature than that. She laughed at that idea. She was one of the craziest kids in the entire Nation, no....of all the nations! She countinued to walk around wondering who she should visit or who she would met. No one imporatant so far. She rolled her eyes and continued to move along until she bumbed into someone. "Sorry," she said looking at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Sabin walked through his old village and his brothers old village. He sighed. He missed Kadaj but Asher wouldn't let him get two feet near him let alone the consiquences Kadaj would suffer from Deidara. He shrugged and sighed. As he walked through the village he ran into a little kid. "Oh, it's okay," he said. "Are you alright." He held out his hand. "I'm Sabin Cloud."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:07 pm

Blair looked up at the ninja who was much, much older than her. She gave a small wave. "Hi, I'm Blair Halo, and yeah, I'm okay." She said with a smile. It was true, she was perfectly fine and even if she wasn't she didn't care. She was the happy go lucky kid! She rubbed her hair. "Um, you don't look like you're from the Magma," she said. "You dress diffrently than we do, where are you from and what made you come here," she asked. "Not llike I care or anything," she added with the same happy go lucky tone. "I'm just curious."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:51 pm

Sabin smiled. "You have a very nice name and no I'm not from the Magma, I'm from the Deathbut I was takinga small walk and decided to stop by. When I get to think I kind of zone out," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:42 pm

Blair gave a small laugh. "I zone out alot to, looks like we have something in common!" She perked. She smiled up at Sabin. "I was walking to, you want to continue with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:23 am

"no he can't lets go sabin''asher said catching up with sabin and when asher and sabin left
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:31 am

Suri walks up to blair after sabin and asher left the village"hello there i'm suri" said suri walking to blair smiling "a beatiful day it is lucky i'm not from here i'll propably die what about you?"lucky he wasn't wearing his akatsuki clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Blair eyes saddened when abin had to go. She had gotten a bad impression from Asher. "Bye Sabin," she said. "Maybe we can walk another time." She smiled and then was shocked when she saw Suri. "Ah!" She yelped surprised. She backed up from him. "You're an Akatsuki." She said. "Leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:08 am

Suri look down at the ground then look up"i'm not like the others i'm nice and caring and don't kill children may you help me find a place relax and have lunch i have some good things in my bags the place must be shady i'm a vampire"suri looked weak in this lightsuri thought about making blair a vampire suri walked to a tree across from blair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:00 am

Blair backed away. "Leaev me alone," she said pulling out a kunai. "I don't care about your picnic. You're no diffrent from the rest of the Akatsuki," she said. She took another step back ready to fight if needed.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:01 am

"I'm to weak to battle you please help me" said suri ready to faint at any moment suri started to become pale and started coughing up blood two mintues later suri fainted and woke up to see that he was talking to blair"please help me i'm not here to hurt you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:20 am

Asher come out of nowhere and kicks suri at blair by accident (or was it) "sorry my bad shrimp need help" asher throws fifty shurikens at suri but was off and the flew at blair
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:31 am

After suri stop himself from flying into blair suri appears in front of blair before she was hit by the Shuriken turns to a pearl white color after being hit by the shuriken"these are posionious shuriken the are also silver to blair i need you to do something for me bring me my bag please"said suri as he hit the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:08 am

Sabin appears next to Blair"blair are you ok did he hurt you"said sabin looking at suri sabin and held him over the volcano"Asher finsh him off now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:37 am

asher runs at suri"fire style flaming vortex"a flaming vortex flies at suri knocking him in the volcano"thats how its done how lets wait he can't be dead yet"asher stared at the volcano
"whats in his bag an antidote good thing he didn't get it"
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:51 am

"Is this the end of suri of the vamps.Wrong summoning justsu" suri summon ajax to take him up to the top suri lands face first in front of blair,asher,and sabin.suri tries to get up but couldn't"ahhh it hurts"suri chest was bleeding and his right arm was broken to pieces(litterllay)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:11 am

Sabin lands on suri's left arm breaking it to pieace Then cutting them off"lets see you make a hand sign with no arms Blair its okay he can't hurt you any more he has no arms" sabin cut suri in the back "lets kicks his butt"sabin grabs suri by the hair and stabing him with a sword thourgh the chest sabin then throws suri on the ground and started kicking him in the chest and stomped on his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:53 am

Asher picks up Blair and does a jutsu turning the arena to water after getting done asher drops blair on the water near suri "Take this One million sebons of death" one million sebons fly at blair and suri but mostly blair
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:26 am

"Got to move Blair i'm coming" suri appears over blair sheilding her from the sebons "I shouldn't have done that but i'm not like the other akatsuki like i said i'll protect you my body just moved no controll at all"suri eyes started to fade colors"its over for me no i have to protect you blair even with my life"suri started coughing up blood i'm not going to last long at this rate said suri thinking to his self "must protect blair"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:57 am

"Blair get away from suri don't trust him he'll kill you"sabin run at suri punching him in the face then picking him up and throwing him at a wall sabin cuts suri across the eye sabin push blair back"careful blair he is one of the deadly akatsuki we need your help in battle don't worry we'll protect you with our lives on our ninja-way "sabin runs at suri with a rasegan in both hands twin rasegan hitting suri dead in the chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:13 am

Asher looks at suri as if he was ready to kill anyone"were are the other akatsuki at" Said asher Running around suri really fast asher started to cut suri up till he fell to his knees asher throws suri at blair Then thrity kunai 29 exploding one posion The posion kunai hitsblair in the injecting a large amount of posion
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:47 am

Suri appears in front of blair getting hit by rest of the kunai"Blair Blair wake up "suri started to suck the posion out of blair getting posion his self suri sucked some the posion out of blair also getting a taste of her blood suri final woke-up blair"are you okay aghhh my body hurts whats happening to my body it won't move blair please help me someone mom,micah,kai,dad,jay somebody help me my chest whats happening wait i know what it is its that posion that was in blair when i sucked it out i got infected to"blood started oozning out of suri chest "blair come here so i can get the posion out of you before you end up dead like me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. help me mom i miss you dad i'm sorry a embrassment to the vamps micah i'm sorry i'm not there anymore jay i'm sorry that i tried to kidnap tenkuu kai i'm a sorry uncle because i'm not there to see you grow up to become a elite ninja maybe an sannin or kage i didn't get to show you how to summon ajax and if i die someone give kai this necklaceA Walk through the Magma Necklace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:58 am

"That was so touching not suri you haven't got it yet have you micah,bell,kraven,jay,and kai
don't need you there doing fine with out you your just trash waiting to be thrown out who wants a failure like you what can you do nothing your a useless thing of trash taking up air"asher walks and take s the necklace from suri"whats this a pieace of trash"kicking suri and going over to Sabin side
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:04 am

Kraven lands on asher back then kicking him across the water then back then he kicks him in air kraven then kicks asher in the thoart towards the water"Next time watch who you talk about boy are next time it could be the end of you"Kraven leaves back to the village
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:13 am

Sabin twin rasengan suri in the back"keep your blood sucking lips off Blair you blood sucking tick are you will die by my hands" sabin then stuck a paper bomb to suri back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk through the Magma

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next