Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A Walk through the Magma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Asher drive a stake through suri chest and set the stake on fire"burn suri burn"asher set-up paper bombs around blair and suri"explode" the paper bombs started to explode
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:07 am

Suri jumps up and kicked blair out the way before she was caught in the explosion"suri looked at blair making sure she was okay"you okay little girl"said suri pushing agianist a tree to push the stake out his chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:08 pm

(I missed alot, sorry I haven't posted.)

Blair couldn't keep up with all that was going on. Sabin had come back and so had the guy who had taken him. Now there was a deadly fight that had broken out between the three and Suri was getting his butt handed to him. For some starnge reason she felt as if she was a target, because Asher kept aiming at her. She flew across the ground as Suri pushed her out the way of the explosive tags. She started to shake grass from her clothing. "What do you keep aiming at me for, I'm not a bad guy," she whimpered to Asher. She stood to her feet. They kept fighting Suri, but he didn't stand a chance against the two of them. "What do you keep beating up on him for," she asked tears falling from her eyes. "He's down!"

She shook her head in disbelief. "You don't have to kill to make your point," she screamed at them. She pointed at Sabin. "I understand that you wish to help me, but if you're going to kill for the fun of it, then leave me out of it," she said wiping her eyes. She couldn't belive how they were treating Suri. He ddin't deserve this. She walked over to Sabin and snatched the necklace from him. "Leave him alone," she said pulling out a kunai. She looked at Asher. "I mean it." She was prepared to fight if she had to though Suri was an Akatsuki. She didn't care for him or anything. but this was just down right wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:13 am

Sabin looked at suri"you...you turned her agianist me i'm going to kill you"Sabin kicked suri thourgh a tree to a metal wall" How about i finish this game"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:12 am

"you traitor your problay an akatsuki under cover"Asher jump up throwing kunai,shuriken,senbons, and demon wind shuriken at suri"thats what you get for turning her againist us you fool" Asher land on suri's neck then pulls a piece of metal and started stabing up suri contastnly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:47 am

Sabin looked at Blair "How could you take up for this monster he tried to kill you he want to hurt you blair and trying to turn you into one of those monster he is right now and i want stand around and watch this go one anymore i don't want to lose you like i lose my brother Kadaj thats why i'm fight i'm fighting not to lose you Blair and if I lose you to this monster i'll never forgive myself"said sabin holding blair close to him"time for me to finish this once and for all charka dissection blades" said sabin walking toward Suri
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Kazuya stopped and gave a small grin as he walked through the streets of the magma valley as he saw a fight going on. He was in the magma valley cuz he wanted to see how it was doing. He had utter disregard for any rule that told him he couldn't be somewhere he wanted to be. He walked up to the fight with the same small grin on his face. "Now what do we have here?" he said, walking up to the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:07 pm

Asher looked at Kaz "Hey Kaz we're fighting Suri but Blair stands to help suri"Asher throws a demon wind shuriken at Blair "no Blair move"Asher said as the shuriken enclosed on Blair
Asher then kicked suri near blair
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:11 pm

Kazuya frowned. How did he know his name? Oh well. He could care less anyways. "Now why would you throw something that large at her, then tell her to move? That's what training's for," he said bluntly. What I don't understand is why they're all attacking him... "By the way....why are you fighting Suri?"
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:33 pm

Suri appears in front of blair stoping shuriken with his teeth"that was weak show me what a death ninja has to show"Said suri focusing chakra in his to his feet to throw the shuriken back
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Kazuya looked at Suri. He wasn't one to just jump in a fight, but Asher was making a mockery of Death ninja by goingg after a little girl instead of his real opponent. Kazuya looked at Asher through narrow eyes. "Move outta the way," he said. "You're such a coward, throwing things at little children instead of going for your opponent yourself. It's my turn now." He looked at Suri and smiled. "Guess what Suri? You now have a new opponent," he said as he appeared in front of Suri and kicked him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Asher jump over the shuriken"Kaz listen were sppouse to fight suri not me"Asher said runing at suri kicking him in the back then started stabing him up again"Stay a way from blair you foolish akatsuki"Asher then stuck a demon wind shuriken through suri chest near the heart
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Kaz's eyes narrowed. Ruin my fun, will ya...? "You tell him to stay away from the kid, when you...you're the one throwing giant shuriken at her? That's really sad, you know that? It's pathetic and hypocritical."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:56 pm

Sabin walked over stabing suri through the stomach with a chakra dissection blade"next time you might want to think before you mess with blair because if you don't i'll kill you do you understand suri"sabin picked suri off his chakra blade
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Ginger walked through the gates of the Magma and threw her arms into the air. "So this is the Magma!" She said with a smile. She hadn't been there in forever a small travel there sounded fun. She started to walk down the path getting suveniors and a bunch of other junk. She had a dumbling on a stick when a giant shuriken went flying past her. "What the....."

She slowly blinked trying to figure out what just happened. "Uhh..." She sighed as she laid her bags down in a safe place and jumped onto a building heading in the direction of where the shuriken had come from. She stood as she spotted a battle bewteen who knows who. She sighed when she saw the village idiots Asher and Sabin beating on Suri! And then there was that vampire kid Kazuya. She sighed as she spotted Blair. What is going on here?

"I have to do something, can't just let them kill Suri like that and besides, I've always wanted to get a few punches in on those two idiots," she said shaking her head. She pulled her blade out. It instantly caught on fire. She jumped down and landed infront of Suri. Her head was bowed. "You all are cowards," she said coldly. "Fighting someone who can't even fight for himself," she snapped. "How weak!!!" Her sword began to flare more intentsly. "How dare you! Some ninja you are." She looked up her green eyes were deep with hatred for these so called ninja.

She looked at Asher. "You should be ashamed of yourself. As a jonin you should no better than to use a child as bait!!!" She clenched her fist. "And you Sabin, you're an ANBU!!! And yet you let your brother lead you into this fight. How blind can you be!!!!" Her gazed turned towards Kazuya. "And you are not better. You let these two lead you on to fight a defenseless person!" She closed her eyes. "He's armless for crsis sake!" She pointed at Blair. "You call Suri evil yet he protects this girl from Asher's attacks!" She looked at Sabin. "You say you want to protect her, well protect her from your own brother!"

She looked at Blair and gave a small smile. "Don't worry," she said. "I'll protect him. You did well, now watch over him while I handle them." She said pointing her blade at the three ninja.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:29 am

Kazuya looked down a little. She was right though. He should've been on Suri's side instead of against him. For the first time since he could remember, he actually felt ashamed of himself. He looked off to the side, his eyes narrow. "Yeah, whatever." He had absolutely no intentions of fighting Ginger, which was odd for him. Normally he would welcome the chance to fight, no matter who it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:18 am

(Holy macaroni!!!!)

Blair shivered when a third person showed up. He was going to help Asher and Sabin beat down on Suri. She couldn't stop all of them. "I said enough," she cried. She pulled out a kunai and thre it at them. She hadn't learned much in training except for combat, hopfully that would by her some time until Suri could get up and move. She started to cry. "Why do you keep bothering him," she asked. She wished that she was stronger, she wished she could stop these ninja who beat up on those weaker them. Just as she was about to run in someone appeared. A woman with red hair and a black outfit with a brown jacket over it, and she had a sword that was on fire.

"Um, thank you," she said crying. She looked at Suri. "Don't worry, help is here." She looked at the woman. "I'll watch him, I swear it on my ninja way taht Iw on't be weak anymore. I'll protect him with my life. I won't be left behind," she said. Blair was a happy go lucky kid, but inside she wanted to be strong, really strong. To protect those in need of protection and to show that she could help. She wouldn't let these three ninja hurt Suri anymore!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Magma   A Walk through the Magma - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk through the Magma

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2