Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:20 am

Kymir sat on his stomach watching tv with Renma a classmate from school. Today was their day off. Kymir started to turn through the channels again when he heard a knock at the door. Sighing slightly he stood up and went to go answer it. Why was anyone even knocking at the door, everyone knew Kazuya was Kage and was stuck in the office. And sure people knew that he lived with Kazuya but he was just a kid. Yawning slightly he opened teh door. "Hello," he asked in a tone that clearly stated he didn't want to be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:22 am

Kai had needed to speak with Kazuya because of something that had happened to her the other day. She knew he might be busy, but this was important. Sometimes she believe she was just troubling him. As she knocked on the door she waited quietly while whistling until Kymir opened the door. Instantly she stepped back. "Um, is Kazuya here?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:25 am

Kymir rolled his eyes at the sight of Kai. "Oh it's just you," he said in an evn more unpleasant tone. "Kazuya's not here and even if he was I doubt he'd even want to see the likes of you," he said as he slammed the door shut. He then walked back to the living room and laid down on the floor. Renma turned and looked at him. "Who was that," he asked. Kymir shrugged. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Kai just fell silent as he spoke and then slammed the door in her face. Quietly she turned away. "That was mean," she said with a small sniffle as she started to walk away until she accidently bumped into someone. "Sorry," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Kazuya was just getting home from the kage's office. Or more like, he'd just barely escaped. Those ninja of his were hounds when it came to all that damn paperwork, and not in a good way either. Sighing he crossed his arms behind his head and looked up as he walked. He wondered how Kymir was doing at home...and how Kai was doing over in the Snow. These thoughts were interrupted when he bumped into someone. Looking down he saw Kai and a smile spread over his face. He knelt down and put one of his hands on her head. "Hi there Kai, what're you doing here?" When he saw the look on her face though, his smile faded. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Kai looked at Kazuya surprised. "Oh, um...er, Hi Kazuya," she said stumbling over her words. "I'm doing fine," she lied. "I was just coming to say hi is all, so I guess I'll be going now," she said quietly. "I'm suppose to be meeting Tata soon," she said with a forced smile.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Kazuya gave Kai a light smile. "You mean to tell me you came all the way from the Snow Valley just to say hi?" He asked, still sitting on his feet so that he was eye-level with her. Taking his hand off her head, he looked at her with a small smile. "Are you sure everything's okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Kai smiled. "Yep, I hadn't seen you in so long I just wanted to stop by," she said. "I've got nothing else to do with my time," she said. Does Kazuya really not wanna see me, she thought. Or was Kymir just being mean like before. Kai sighed. "I said I'm fine," she responded to Kazuya's last question.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Kymir looked towards the door as he heard another voice. It was muffled so he had no clue it was Kazuya. Looking at Renma who was still watching the Kymir stood up and walked to the door and opened it. "Hi Kazuya," he said ignoring Kai's presence. Just then Renma appeared next to him. "Hello Lord Kage," he said before glancing at Kymir. "I think i'd better head home now, see you tomorrow Kymir," he said as he ran off. Kymir sighed. Now it was just him, Kazuya, and Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Kazuya put his hands up in a crude form of defense. "Okay, okay," he said with a light smile. "I won't pry." Kazuya looked at the door as Kymir and his friend came out, and said "I told you already Renma, you don't have to call me that," before he could run off. Kazuya looked at Kymir and gave a light smile. "Hey Kymir. How was school?" Looking at Kai, Kazuya picked her up and stood up with her. He remembered last time things didn't quite go so well between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Kymir looked at Kazuya. "We didn't have school today," he said with a shrug. He then watched as he picked up Kai. Kymir put his hands in his pockets and turned his head. "Why's she here," he asked in a snobby tone. He already knew the answer, but he just wanted to see if Kai had told him what happened.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Kazuya looked at Kymir with a sigh. Looks like things wouldn't go much differently this time around. "She just stopped by to say hi, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Kymir looked at Kazuya then to Kai. He was sick of this. "Well if she just dropped by to say hi how about she hit the road now," he said as his yellow eyes flash with irritation. He could feel his blood boiling. Something was happening, but what. A low growl escaped him and he clenched his fist. "How about you stop sucking up to him all the time and grow up," he said to Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Kai looked at Kymir with a hurt look in her eyes. Why was he always so mean to her. She would like to be friends with him. But...he just wouldn't give her a chance. Kai looked at Kazuya and then got down. It was time she showed she wasn't a baby. Then it happened again, the shadow was there and the voice said. "Darkness shall drown out the light and the last bond will be broken." Kai froze. "Am I the light," she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Kazuya looked at Kymir with a sigh. "Kymir, cut it out, will ya?" He then looked at Kai as she got down. He'd hoped that Kymir wouldn't get to her, but there wasn't much hoping now. As he heard Kai whisper under her breath, he couldn't help but wonder what she was talking about. "What Kai?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Kymir looked at Kai as she finally got down and when Kazuya told him to stop he just barely glanced at him. "Shut up," he snapped. He then walked to Kai. "Stop damn mumbling and speak up. It's about time someone told you life isn't always wrapped in luxury," he said as he punched her in the cheek with no hint of easiness. He then dropped his hand waited for her reaction. He then looked to Kazuya. "You'd better not intefer or you'll regret it."

(Ah, there's the old Kymir.)
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Kai barely heard Kazuya because she was too busy with Kymir. The moment he hit her she fell down and burst into tears. "Why'd you hit me," she cried as she rubbed her sore cheek. Kai couldn't believe that he's just done that and the strength that backed it up was something she knew she couldn't win against. She looked up to Kazuya for help with pleading eyes before Kymir had a chance to do any more damage.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:04 pm

(Oh, now you've done it!)

Kazuya's eyes widened as Kymir hit Kai, and he didn't wait two seconds before picking Kymir up by the front of his shirt and slamming him against the side of the house. "Listen, I don't give a damn how you grew up, but you don't ever touch her, you hear me?!" he yelled with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:08 pm

(AHHHHH!!!!)

Kymir barely even saw when Kazuya moved because the next thing he knew he was pinned against the house. As Kazuya growled at him, Kymir only grinned. "And who's gonna stop me from hitting her," he asked. "You? You're nothing!" He growled right back. "It doesn't matter where I'm from or how I grew up, she needs to learn how to stop being such a baby," he snapped. "Why can't she just grow up. She's probably got two years on me and all she does is whine and cry." He said. He then grabbed Kazuya's arms. "Now put me down before I hurt you," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Kazuya only got that much more angry when he saw the little brat grinning at him. He was starting to understand why everyone was calling this kid hopeless. "She can take all the damn time she needs to grow up! Who are you to dictate her life, huh? From what I can see you can't even handle your own!" He growled, then dropped Kymir and went over to Kai. "Are you okay Kai?"
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Kai looked as Kazuya and Kymir started to fight or atleast she thought that was going to happen until Kymir was dropped and Kazuya came over to her. "I'm fine," she said as she stood up. "But I've been better." Kai then looked to Kymir. Was he right about her. When she had been with her mother and father she had been spoiled rotten. But Kymir had seen the real world, the harsh world that she still couldn't see because the villagers were carrying for her. She looked at the ground feeling confused.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Kymir landed on the ground as Kazuya dropped him. "I have all rights because she knows I'm right," he said. "And if you don't want me around then that's just fine. I don't need you or anyone else for that matter," he said as he started forward. He clenched his fist tight and then stopped a few feet from them. "You can hide it as long as you want, but I know the truth," he said. "It's only a matter of time." Kymir then looked to Kazuya. "And you're not helping her one bit by spoiling her either," he said. "Maybe you need to take a class on Real Life 101 as well." He then turned away and started to walk towards the house. "I'm leaving," he said. "For good this time." Kymir then stopped when he made it to the door. "You're all the hopeless ones, not me."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Kai looked at Kymir as he started to speak and when he said he was leaving it was her time to fight back. "Sure, you may be right about me being spolied and the fact that i act like a baby at times, but atleast I'm not a coward," she snapped back at him. "I wanted to be friends with you in the beginning but now I'm not so sure." She said. "I don't want anything to do with someone who is part of the Darkness!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Kazuya looked at Kai and gave a small smile as she said she was okay. But the smile soon faded as Kymir started to speak again. With a sigh, Kazuya turned to say something to him, but Kai'd beat him to it. Looking a little shocked, Kazuya's gaze rested on Kai. Blinking, Kazuya wondered what all this stuff about dark and light that Kai was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:00 pm

(Poor Kazuya is in the dark. He should really put two and two together.)

Kymir stopped completely as Kai called him a coward. That was a big mistake. She'd gone to far. He was no coward, even if he was satified that she had admited that she was a baby. Kymir shifted for the first time in a very long time. It almost felt new. He was a large black wolf with red on his ears tails and paws.(Can't remember, look in his photo album.) He was a fully grown and also had a red X on his chest along with a black chained collar. He gave a low growl and dug his claws into the ground. She'd regret the moment she called him a coward. He then moved forward. The ground cracking underneathe his steps and then he launched himself. He gave a small snarl and showed white fangs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away   Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away Empty

Back to top Go down

Sometimes It's Best to Walk Away

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next