Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
.....Strawberries? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-.....Strawberries? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waiting.....Strawberries? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYS.....Strawberries? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts .....Strawberries? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigil.....Strawberries? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs......Strawberries? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought......Strawberries? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!.....Strawberries? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Day.....Strawberries? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminder.....Strawberries? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama).....Strawberries? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi).....Strawberries? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. .....Strawberries? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changes.....Strawberries? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIP.....Strawberries? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

.....Strawberries?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Kazuya sat on his porch stairs, a bowl of strawberries sitting next to him. He took a small bite of one and looked up. It was a nice day, and it was both bright and early. Well...not that early. It was about 10:00 in the morning. He looked around and took a bite of another strawberry. For some reason he was getting really addicted to them. He remembered him and that lady used to eat them together. He still couldn't remember her name. He squinted and covered his eyes from the sun when he looked down the street and saw someone coming.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Kai walked up the streets. She'd just gotten back from training with her sensei and wanted to head to the Death for some unknown reason. It seemed like a good idea at the time but this place gave her the creeps. It was too foggy. She looked up as she spotted someone. It was Kazuya. She hurried over to him. "Hi," she said catching her breath.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Kazuya blinked as he saw Kai run up to him. "Uh, hi Kai. What are you doing in the Death Valley?" he asked taking a bite of another strawberry. He held the bowl out to her. "Want one?" he asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Kai blinked as she sat on the step below Kazuya. "I was just taking a small walk is all," she said. She took a strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:43 pm

He gave a small smile at the girl. "The Death Valley is hardly a place that someone would just take a walk in," he said with a small laugh. He took a strawberry and put it in his mouth, holding it there a second before biting into it. "How're you doing anyways?" Is everyone being nice to you? he wanted to ask, but decided against it for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:46 am

Kai smiled and gave a laugh. "Yeah I guess, this place is a bit creepy." She said taking another strawberry and taking little bites at a time from it. She looked up and said. "I'm doing fine actually." She said. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:36 am

Kazuya gave a small smile at the girl. He was glad that no one was picking on her. Or so she said at least. "I'm doing good," he said. That wasn't too far from the truth. His ambitions to search out Kaz had been rekindled and he found that it was something he was willing to live for. Maybe even Ersatz have a reason to live...
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Kai smiled glad to see he was doing fine. "Um, Kazuya, now that we've pretty much found out that we're the only hybrids, what do you plan to do? Seek out more and lead us?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Kazuya looked at Kai and took a small bite of a strawberry, comtemplating the idea. "Hmm..." He looked up a little. "Yeah." He gave a small smile and looked at Kai. "There's an entire world out there, and I find it hard to believe that we're the only two hybrids in it. There has to be more like us out there." He looked up a little. "One day we'll be just as accepted as the vampires and wolves are."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Kai shook her head. "You'll make a great leader Kazuya." She said with a smile taking another strawberry. "I'd love to be accepted like the wolves and vampires. I hate having to choose sides. I want my own side," she said. "Divided loyalties hurt." She said as she swallowed the strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Kazuya looked at her and smiled. This girl....is the only person who doesn't reject what I am...or who I am even.... "Thanks Kai. We'll have our own side, I promise." He frowned a little as he took another bite of a strawberry and looked up. "You do realize, however....that you may still have friends on other sides that you won't want to fight. Or...family on the other sides. That can be divided too. It stinks, I know. But...even so, I don't want to see you having to fight in a war started by adults. Wars aren't meant for children," he said, still looking up.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:59 am

Kai smiled. "Your welcome," she said. She looked down the road. "I know," she said. "That's what happens when you're like us." She said. "It bothers me, but not that much. When the time comes to fight I'll just make sure it's not one of them and if it is, then I guess I'll have to improvise." She smiled and took another starwberry.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:12 pm

Kazuya gave a small grin at the girl. "You sure are brave for your age." Hmm... "Hey Kai, who're your parents?" He asked. He knew that it was one on each side, but he didn't know who they were.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:27 pm

Kai looked up at the sudden question. "My mom is Jay and my father is Micah," she said. "Mom is a half wolf and dad is a half vampire," she said. She wondered if that made her a half hybrid. She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Kazuya leaned back a little. "Huh...Okay," he said plainly. They were both halfs. He shrugged and took a bite of another strawberry. "So, Kai," he looked at her with a light smile. "What do you normally like doing for fun?" He had no clue why he was asking this...he had no clue why he was so overprotective of this girl, or why he felt like she was a little sister or something to him....he had no idea why he felt any of this towards her, he had just met her.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Kai looked up at the clouds chewing on a strawberry. "Well...I don't know. I guess I don't get out much," she said looking at Kazuya. "But I like to take walks every once in a while and hang around the open," she said. "I'm trying to learn more about my vampire and wolf side too, but I don't know how to change or anything."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Kazuya looked at her. "You neither, huh?" He didn't know how to transform either. He smiled. "Hey, how bout we try to work on it on our own? If we have a full wolf show us, we'll just have to owe them one and we don't really want that," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:29 pm

Kai shook her head. She had no idea he couldn't change either and she didn't want to ask a wolf for help. Not even her own mother. "I agree," she said. "Were do we start though?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Kazuya looked up a little. "Tonight's a full moon. If there's any chance of us changing, tonight would be our best shot, don'tcha think?" he said looking at her. Thoughts were running through his head. On several occasions he felt really wierd when he was fighting. All of those occasions were on nights there was supposed to be a full moon. They were all when he was fighting, but he had never gotten around to the actual transformation. The fights had never dragged on for that long. He didn't plan on fighting the little girl, so he'd have to show up at wherever they were going to meet before her to try it on his own first.

(new thread in the training grounds, but we'll continue with this thread until it's done)
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:55 am

Kai blinked. "You're right, it is our best shot," she said. She took a strawberry and began to chew on it. "I wonder what we'll have to do." She looked at Kazuya. "Do you think something has to trigger the transformation?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:16 pm

Kazuya looked at Kai and bit into a strawberry. "Probably. I haven't figured out what just yet though. I was thinking it might be a strong emotion that would trigger it, but if that were the case, I'd have transformed about a hundred times in my life without realizing it," he said with a shrug. A sudden thought hit him and he looked down. That massacre at the village....could that have been me in my wolf form....that might explain why I don't remember it....but that still doesn't explain how.....
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:39 am

Kai gave a small laugh. "What kind of emotion. Happiness, sadness, anger?" She shrugged. "What do you think," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:29 pm

Kazuya looked up and held a strawberry in his mouth while saying "Probly sdness er angr," (yes it did sound kinda like that). He took a bite of the strawberry and shrugged. "I don't know for sure though."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Kai smiled at his words. "You sound funny," she said. She took a strawberry and began to eat on it. "Well, I guess we'll see when we start right," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:21 pm

Kazuya gave a small laugh. "Yeah, I guess so." Forgetting that there was stone on his porch, he laid bak and hit his head on his, then sat up quickly and held the back of his head. "Ooow...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.....Strawberries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? Empty

Back to top Go down

.....Strawberries?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next