Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
.....Strawberries? - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-.....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waiting.....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYS.....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigil.....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs......Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought......Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!.....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Day.....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminder.....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama).....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi).....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changes.....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIP.....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

.....Strawberries?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

.....Strawberries? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Kai couldn't help but laugh as he hit his head, she was just two years old after all. She gave an apologetic look. "Are you okay," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Kazuya gave a small smile at hearing her laugh. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said with a smile. He went to take another strawberry and frowned when he found that there were none left. "Hmm, I have to go in and get some more, you want to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Kai smiled gald to hear he was okay. She looked at the empty basket. "Yeah, I'd be glad to accompany you," she said standing up. She dusted herself off and looked at Kazuya and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Kazuya walked into the house and into his fridge. He moved some stuff around then sighed and looked at Kai with a shrug. "Looks like I like them more than I thought. I'm out. How bout we go to the store, huh?" He frowned. "But the Death doesn't sell strawberries for some odd reason. I do know one store not too far from the Death though. We can go there," he said with a small smile. He went there all the time, but there were sometimes some rogues that tried to rumage the store, or so he heard. He'd never run into them before though, so he figured they were just rumors.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:46 pm

(I foresee a fight coming on. :} )

Kai watched as he rummage around and laughed when he said he was out. "My aunt loves them too," she said. She shook her head. "The Death doesn't sell strawberries? Maybe it's because they don't have enough light," she said with a shrug. "I'd like to accompany you to the store." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:59 pm

(hehe, duntcha know it!)

Kazuya smiled. "Okay, let's go then," he said with a smile. He walked out of the house and closed the door when Kai came out. Kazuya lived right near the gate of the Death Valley, so it didn't take them long to get out of it. About five minutes into the walk, the change in scenary from the Death Valley was really apparent. It was bright out with no clouds. About twenty minutes into the walk they came to the store. Kaszuya talked to the casheer and bought the strawberries and looked at Kai. "Is there anything you wanted to get from here?" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:03 pm

Kai followed Kazuya taking in the scenery. There was a large difference between the Death Valley and the outside world. She smiled as they reached the shop. She looked at around wondering what she wanted. "Um....A lollipop," she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Kazuya smiled and bought a lollipop and handed it to Kai. "Alright, you ready to head back?" he said with a smile. This girl reminded him a little of Neda for some reason. Well, Neda when Kazuya was younger anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Kai smiled. "Yep," she said as she started on the wrapper trying to remove it from the lolipop. "Thank you Kazuya," she said as she popped it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:58 pm

Kazuya smiled. "No problem, let's get back to the Death so we can eat these, huh?" he said with a small laugh. He walked out of the store and stopped and looked around a few seconds. He lightly sniffed the air. "Oh great....they weren't just rumors afterall." He looked at Kai. Normally I'd welcome it, but I have to protect Kai. Whatever, no use complaining about it.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:14 pm

Kai looked at Kazuya and gave a smile. "Oh well, we can take 'em," she said. She pulled out a kunai. "We can eat when we get back, just gotta make sure they don't get damaged."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:10 am

Kazuya looked at Kai with a light smile. Kazuya poked his head inside the door of the store. "You might hear some ruckus out here, but don't worry too much about it." Kazuya came back out of the store and several bandits were standing in fron of the store. Kazuya took a step forward. "Listen. Guys. I really don't want to have to kill you. But if you keep trying to rob this store, it's gonna shut down. And this is the only store within miles of the Death Valley that sells strawberries, okay? So if you don't quit trying to rob this store, things are gonna go badly for you. Got it?" Kazuya said as he tilted his head slightly. Kazuya frowned as one of the bandits ran up to Kazuya and punched him. Kazuya didn't flinch, but just sighed. "You really don't get the concept of reason, do you?" he said as he punched the one bandit, sending him flying into another. Kazuya stood lightly on one of his feet. He was looking forward to this fight and now had no doubts that if it came to it, that he could protect Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 am

Kai watched Kazuya try and tell the bandits to step down. When he mentioned the strawberries she smiled. "Their not listening,"she said spinning the kunai. Some other bandits began to take a couple of steps forward. "We have no choice but to fight." Snow Style: Ice Shards. Suddenly their were several shards of ice above the bandits. Their tips were as sharp as kunai. Each shard came down pinning some of the bandits.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:57 pm

Kazuya looked at Kai. What a jutsu for her age... Kazuya easily side-stepped a punch from a bandit and grabbed his arm, twisting it around to the guys back. Kazuya threw the guys down and kicked a bandit that came up behind Kai. "Don't you have any decency?! She's a two year old girl, and you're gonna try to attack her from behind?!" he growled. Kazuya took out a kunai and started spinning it on his finger. "You guys picked the wrong day to rob this store."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Kai momentarily froze when she noticed the bandit behind her but was realized when Kazuya stopped him before the guy could deal any damage. "Thank you," she said. She could tell he was really mad now. These guys were about to get a beating they'd never forget.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:28 pm

(lmfao, gotz that right)

Kazuya looked at the bandits. There were about ten, not including the ones he'd just got finished with. That one bandit trying to attack Kai had just doomed them all. Kazuya glanced at Kai out of the corner of his eye and said "Stay there, I'll take care of this." Kazuya looked back at the bandits, only in time to be punched by one of them. Kazuya stumbled back a step and wiped his mouth a little. He looked at the bandit and bit his tongue lightly. "You are such an idiot." Kazuya took a step towards the guy and appeared behind him, kicking him into the air, then back to the ground in front of the rest of the bandits. Kazuya started walking towards the bandits. "You have no idea what you just walked into," he said, his eyes turning yellow.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:33 pm

(rotflmao! The guy who'd tried to attack had just doomed them all.)

Kai shook her head okay and gasped as the guy punched Kazuya. She the blinked as Kazuya completely tore him apart. "He's strong," she whispered as he started on the others.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:42 pm

(heheh....)

Kazuya took the kunai he was holding and ran through the group of bandits, slashing them as he went through. He flinched as one of the bandits cut his arm with a knife of their own. Kazuya took one of the bandits arms and threw him into the rest. A few of the bandits tried to run, and a few decided to be gutsy and stayed. Kazuya heard one of them laugh behind him and turned around to punch him, but stopped when he saw that he had Kai with a kunai at her neck (sorry, I had to get dramatic). Kazuya's eyes widened slightly. "K-Kai..."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:09 pm

(T-T Why do I have to be the hostage.)

Kai eyes widden as the kunai was met with her throat. "Kazuya," she whispered. She was scared beyond belief, never had her life been so threatened. One mistake and she wouldn't even make it to her third birthday.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:21 pm

(your the only one there. Very Happy)

Kazuya looked back and forth between the bandit and Kai and swallowed. He had no idea what to do. In situations like this he'd never really wanted to save whoever the hostage was, but this time was different. Very different. Kazuya looked at the bandit. "Let her go."

The bandit looked at Kazuya with a smirk. "Let me go alive and I'll let the kid go."

"Y-yeah, fine whatever, just don't hurt her. Let her go."

"How do I know you're not gonna kill me after I let the brat go?"

"Because. I'm a Death Valley ninja. I don't lie. And, if you don't let her go, there's not even a possibility that you'll live," he growled. The bandit looked at Kazuya nervously for a second and then let Kai go and started running towards the forest. Kazuya glared at the guy and appeared behind him twisting his arm until you heard a breaking sound. "I never said I wouldn't beat the crap out of you," he growled, a small glow in his eyes. Kazuya kicked the guy in the back, making him fall forward. "You should leave before I change my mind." The bandit ran into the forest, holding his arm. Kazuya ran back over to Kai and kneeled down to her height. "Kai, are you okay? I'm so sorry." he said, sounding a little panicky and shaking his head a little.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Kai swallowed and her eyes narrowed at the guy when he called her a brat. "I'm not brat," she mumbled. As she was released she stood shaking but calmed down and took a deep breath. "Thanks Kazuya," she said. "No need to be sorry," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Kazuya shook his head lightly. "I knew there were rumors of bandits here, but I thought they were just rumors. I shouldn't have brought you her...are you okay though, Kai?"
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Kai shook her head. "I'm fine, it was fun to see if I could preform the Ice Shards," she said. "I've been practicing for months now," she smiled. "I actually did it!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:46 pm

Kazuya gave a light smile and ruffled her hair a little. "It was a great jutsu, especially for someone your age. You did great," he said with a light smile as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:50 pm

Kai smiled back. She looked up to Kazuya. He was a great person. "Guess we need to get back to the Death to eat these strawberries," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .....Strawberries?   .....Strawberries? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.....Strawberries?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next