Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Character Age : 34
Male
Number of posts : 750

Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyFri May 02, 2008 7:59 pm

The day was nice and the forest was quiet. The rogues were out scavaging and stealing as usaual. All but one. Luko. Luko lay in a tree half sleep have awake. His white hair shinning. He was living the life as a rogue. Well except for the fighting part and the stealing part. "Boy, I'm tired of sitting around." He stood up and began to leave when several ninja jumped from the trees. What where ninja doing in the rogue forest. They stared at him then attcked with out hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:14 pm

Kadaj wlaked throw the forest. His eyes shinnig because of the day being bright. He'd decided to travel into the rogue forest and was doing fine until he heard a fight break out. He ran out to see a rogue fighting ninja from his village. "Why are you guys attacking a rogue for no reason?" Kadaj ran and kick a ninja away from the rogue.
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:20 pm

Luko jumps into a tree. "Huh, who are you?" He kicks a ninja. "Whya re you helping me?" He jumps over another. "And are these your ninja?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:22 pm

"Yeah, their mine, and my Kages." Kadaj land son a tree. "These idoits are out of control. Wait till Jor hears about this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:24 pm

*Taps Kadaj's shoulder while standing upside on the tree brach on top of him.*
"Looks those ninja's are crazy."
*Drops 15 head bands from those ninja's.*
"ether your a traitor or they've been hired my someone else.
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:27 pm

Luko sat on a tree branch. "Who are you?" He wondered why so many people where helping him. He'd never recieved help except for that fateful day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:28 pm

"I'm not here to help, I'm here because i am here. I am a rouge or am i not? So why wouldn't i be in the forest of rouges?"
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:34 pm

Luko stood up. "Whatever, I didn't ask for your help. I didn't ask for any of you guys help." He looks at Boogah. "And as for you I could care less if you're a rogue or a squirrel." He turns and begans to walk off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptyFri May 09, 2008 8:05 am

*Shakes head.*
Whispers to Kadj "He'll need us sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:08 am

Kadaj looks at Boogah. "I don't no. He's strong but he doesn't trust people. I wonder why. Maybe something in his childhood. I know that's one of the things wrong with me. My parents are dead and they dropped two kids on me. My full brother Sabin, and my half brother Asher, who I hate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun May 11, 2008 11:37 am

"Well at least you know your parents are dead. Mine could be alive or I could be a revived corpse.'
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:28 pm

Luko walked through the forest and hadn't realized he'd strayed to far. He was in the most dangerous part of the forest. When he did realize it two rugues that were twice his size had attacked him. He crashed into the tree and lay still for a moment. He'd broken something. "Damnit." He stood in time to dodge the rogue who had launched himself at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:30 pm

"Well i think we might want to go look for Luko, before he dies."
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:36 pm

Luko jumps into a tree and waits. A third ninja comes from behind and stabs him but it's only a clone. "Try again," he says coming down onto the rogue. The first two rogues look as their friends falls out the tree killing himself in the process. "Luko stays still trying to recover rfom his broken rib. "Why does this always happen to me?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:45 pm

Looks at Boogah, "yeah, maybe we should go and help him. He's head into the darkest and dangerous part of the forest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:53 pm

"Let's go."
*Walks towards the direction of where Luko is.*
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:58 pm

Luko crashes into the tree a second time. "This is rediculous." He pulls a kunai and charges the rogues. One hits him in the stomach but he keeps going. Until he finally kills the largest guy. "That leaves just me and you." The last rogue looks stunned then does a jutsu that causes him to become two times his original size.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:02 pm

Thinking to him self. I wonder if Luko is okay.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:04 pm

Looks at Boogah. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:06 pm

Luko looks at the rogue as he charges him. "Why is everybody getting so fat?" He blocks himself as the rogue but slams into the tree again. The guy's so big that Luko nearly gets crushed. It momentarily cuts off his hair circulation. Luko falls out of the trees hitting the ground. "What's wrong? Not so big now!" The guy jumps in Luko's direction but misses. Luko stand up and moves back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:09 pm

"Uh yeah I'm okay."
*Look in the distance.*
"Look! It's Luko. And he's being attacked." o.o
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:09 pm

"Yeah, and the guys who's attacking him is 4 times his size!"
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:15 pm

Luko looks at the rogue. Then just as he's charging him he moves to the side watching the rogue crash into the tree. But the fight is far from over. "You wanna paly bad little man, then lets play. Ninja Art Rock Slide!" Boulders fall from the sky crashing down on Luko. "How you like taht little man." Luko crwls from beneath the rocks. His arm is broken along with another rib.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:20 pm

"Uhhh need bandages?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:23 pm

Kadaj looked at Boogah, "Why," he asked pulling out bandages. "If we don't help him he'll die. Then again that guys huge."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends   Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeping, Fighting, Making New Friends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next