Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A picnic with old friends NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A picnic with old friends EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA picnic with old friends EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA picnic with old friends EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A picnic with old friends EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA picnic with old friends EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A picnic with old friends EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A picnic with old friends EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A picnic with old friends EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA picnic with old friends EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA picnic with old friends EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A picnic with old friends EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A picnic with old friends EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A picnic with old friends EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA picnic with old friends EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA picnic with old friends EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A picnic with old friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A picnic with old friends Empty
PostSubject: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:44 pm

Lex was laying down, staring up at the sky, and waiting for her friends to come. She invited a few of her oldest friends to come, knowing sadly, that a few would be missing.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Kenjiro appeared,standing over Lex.He looked down at her."Hi there Lex,"he told her with a smile.He still had the memory of his encounter with Daya on his mind and it slightly showed on his face when he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Jutsumaster walked quietly up to Lex and Kenjiro. She was tired form the night beofre of helping a few of the younger ninja with the planning of taking down the Akatsuki. "Hi Lex, Kenjiro. Good to see you all."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:33 pm

"Hey JM,"Kenjiro replied,waving at her.He still had the memory of what happened with Daya in his head.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:08 pm

Saruka suddenly sprints up behind all of them and tackles Jutsu and kenjiro to be at the top of a dog pile with Lex on the bottom "Hey guys!" Saruka smiled, a luaugh in his voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Jutsu wiggles from under Kenjiro and Ruka. "Very mature," she mummbled. She looked at Ruka. "Hello to you too." She looked at Kenjiro with a bit of worry. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:07 pm

"Well,besides the fact that someone's knee is in my back,nothing to talk about,"he told her,not ready to tell about the confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Saruka moves off Kenjiro so he's only on Lex "Hey budd, how are ya"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:18 pm

"I'm fine I guess,"he told him,glad to have the pain gone."How about you?"he asked,still concerned about his confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:20 pm

"I'm good" Saruka looks down at Lex "What about you Lexy?"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Kenjiro looked down at Lex again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:49 am

Lex pushed Ruka off her and laughed. "I'm fine, and how many times do I have to tell you not to call me Lexy?" she said, a bit playfully. She looked at Jutsu. "What about you? You look a bit tired, Juts. How've ya been?" she asked, trying to keep her mind off of what she was planning for later times.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:04 pm

"I feel like I'm the only one here not hiding something." Saruka looked around "But atleast I know there's no eason for that feeling" Saruka said all to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:21 pm

"So you're not hiding anything?"he asked him."No secrets,no nothing?The perfect ninja,"he told him.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Saruka looks at Kenjiro "You shouldn't listen to people who talk to themselves." Saruka smiles "And who said I don't have any secrets, I just have a feeling that feels like I don't" Saruka smiles and laughs
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Kenjiro had to think about what he said."Whatever,"he said,not quite understanding."Feeling that feels like you don't?What?"he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Lex laughed at Kenjiro puzzling at what Ruka said. "You and your reverse psychology Ruka. Don't worry about it Kenji, you know what he's like." Actually she wasn't really sure how well Kenjiro knew Ruka. Lex smiled at the group of them, just hanging out like they used to. "Hey, how about we go get a bite, huh?" she said to them all. This is how everything used to be, they met randomly and went out to eat, or get coffee, or did something like that.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:04 pm

"Okay,but I can't pay.I didn't bring any money with me,"he told them,putting emphasis on the word money.He had some but just decided to leave it at home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Roxl walked up to them. He was alive, not dead. He was revived by Lulu. He would tell them the story later. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Kenjiro glanced back at Roxl for a second then took a big look at him."H-hey Roxl,"Kenjiro stuttered when he saw him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Roxl smiled. "Hehe, I knew that would be your reaction!"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:30 pm

"How?How did you know?"he asked angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:33 pm

"Why are you angry? I am merely here to enjoy a picinic, not start a fight with he who has all of my powers."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Kenjiro thought about for a second and shrugged."True,"he agreed."Though,even without your powers,you'd still be able to kick my butt,"he told him then thought about it."Maybe,"he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:40 pm

"Are you suggesting that you want to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A picnic with old friends   A picnic with old friends Empty

Back to top Go down

A picnic with old friends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next