Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Swimming with old friends NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Swimming with old friends EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSwimming with old friends EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSwimming with old friends EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Swimming with old friends EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSwimming with old friends EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Swimming with old friends EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Swimming with old friends EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Swimming with old friends EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySwimming with old friends EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSwimming with old friends EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Swimming with old friends EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Swimming with old friends EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Swimming with old friends EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSwimming with old friends EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSwimming with old friends EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Swimming with old friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

Character Age : 12
Number of posts : 160

Swimming with old friends Empty
PostSubject: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Zandra surfaced and looked at the little angelfish that were with her. "I sure do miss swimming with you guys," she said smiling. "But I have to go now," she said, the fins on the side of her head turning back to her human ears. Being a water spirit was tons of fun, but she heard that in the human world there were some people who tried to capture spirits like her. She had to make sure her cover wasn't blown by swimming around recklessly. She may have only been ten, but to come from the water to the human world, you had to be smart about it. She walked out of the water, her human clothes soaked. She shook the water out of her hair a little and looked around. She had great hearing, because sensing water vibrations could help you to sense air vibrations too. "Hello? Who's there?" she said a little shyly. She wasn't too fond of humans yet. Their ways were still so strange to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:52 pm

A fox ran over to Zandra and jumped on her pushing her over "What is it Xander? Who did you jump on this time!" kitten said running over to the fox and pulling him of "I'm so sorry! Xander is so overprotective!" Kitten hurried and said "I'm sorry, I'm Kitten! You are?" kitten said holding out her hand to the fox and he liked it then looked at Zandra
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Zandra gasped as she fell backwards, being knocked over by the fox. She sat up and looked at it curiously when it went back over to Kitten. She then looked up at Kitten, still sitting on the ground. "My name's Zandra," she said a little shyly. She looked back at the fox a little nervously. I don't think it was being overprotective, I think it was being hungry... she thought nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:01 pm

"its nice to meet you zandra!" kitten said, Xander growled at zandra and got in the possion incase Zandra did anything to hurt kitten (whitch i'm not saying she would) "you want to be friends?" kitten asked Zandra and Xander looked up at her curiously
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Zandra looked up at Kitten and stood up. She looked at the back of her shirt and noticed it had grass stains on it. Oh well... She looked back at Kitten and smiled. She knew what a friend was for the most part. It was supposed to be a good guesture between humans. "Sure," she said a little happily, but still shyly. She looked at the fox. "Is your little friend going to attack me again?" she asked. She didn't know what humans called them, but the fishes named them the small red ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:09 pm

"great!" kitten said as she looked at Xander "umm... This fox has many suprizes to him so i don't know yet" she said as she smiled at Zandra "he must smell something we don't" kitten said "no worries he can't talk like some animals here"
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Zan was glad to hear it too. That meant it couldn't give away her secret. So it's called a fox? she thought with a little amazement. "Oh.." she said a little quietly. She smiled, trying to play the human role and said "Well, it's a cute little fox," she said, trying out the new word she had just learned. The human world was so fascinating!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:31 pm

"thanks!" kitten said as Xander stood up now like he understood "looks like he knows what you mean" kitten said happily "so what you want to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Zero swooped down out of almost nowhere and his wings gently skimmed the tops of the two girls heads, his feathers brushing through their hair, he stooped up and floated in the air, beating his sleek, black at the top, fading into gray on the bottom wings. "Hello" Zero said, smiling and laughing a bit to himself, hoping he hadn;t stunned the girls too much.
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:54 am

Zandra looked at the boy with black wings. He reminded her of a bird, so she took a small nervous step back. "H-hello.." she said shyly. This wierd boy looked about the same age as her and Kitten. "M..my name is Zandra," she said a little quietly. It was more than obvious this boy was a spirit, but she'd never heard of him before. She hoped that this incident wouldn't end up blowing her cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:28 am

Kitten looked at the boy who just flew in "hi! I'm kitten! and this is Xander" she said pointing to the fox who curled into a ball on the site of the boy "he doesn't like things that randomly fly above my head so, ya... anyway he likes fish!" she smiled at him (this thread might just turn out popular)
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Zandra frowned and looked at Kitten. "He...likes fish?" she said, trying to hide her nervousness. Maybe it was a bad idea to make friends with someone who had a fox that liked to eat fish. Or maybe it was a smart idea, that way it wouldn't attack her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:58 pm

"ya, but only certen types of fish, like salmen and fish like that" kitten said with a smile "dont worry, he wont attack most people who smell like fish, sometimes he will but just for fun"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:19 pm

Zero smiled knowingly at Zandra, yet not giving anything away to Kitten. He pulled his wings in and dropped to the ground, landing lightly on his feet. "My name is Zero Daisuke, call me Zero, or Daisuke, it doesn;t matter for me." He said very casually but with a friendly tone to his voice, almost like birdsong. "It's wonderful to meet both of you."
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Zandra looked at Zero. He looked at her as if he knew what she was....Did he? She couldn't tell, but she hoped not. It would be better to just play it off.... she thought silently. She gave a shy smile. "Nice to meet you Zero.." she said a little quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Zero bowed slightly towards Zandra and came up smiling, not ignoring Kitty, infact, being very concious of her, just incase Zandra needed help with her secret keeping. He had seen her from really high up. Raptor vision ya know? Helps sometimes. He then turned to Xander, Kitty's fox and squated down to be next to it. Although he was a sky spirit, a bird really, and was terrified of foxes. he was going to try to show Zandra it was completely harmless. Zero reached his hand out and began running his hand along the fox's back gently, trying to stay totally calm.
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Zandra looked at Zero petting the fox and looked a little worried. She was surrounded by natural predators of fish, but they all seemed to think her human. She slowly walked up to Xander and nervously reached her hand out to pet him. She gave a light smile when she found that he didn't bite her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:03 pm

Zero smiled over at Zandra. "Nice fox isn't it?" Zero was keeping any traces of fear out of his voice, even though he wasn't really scared anymore. He saw Zandra smile and smiled bigger. "Nice smile Zandra." Zero remarked, still not very good at keeping his thoughts to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:08 pm

She looked at Zero and blinked. She found out recently that some humans said things they didn't really mean. She heard it was called...sarcasm. She wondered if this boy was being sarcasm. She gave a light smile. "Thank you...?" she said, unsure if that was the right thing to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:41 pm

kitten smiled "Xnder is the nicest fox ive met" kitten said "but there are some nice foxes in the wild hes met" she said happily "you should meet them"
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Zandra looked up at Kitten. "I'd..really rather not meet anymore foxes," she said nervously. She gave a light smile. "But...I do like Xander though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:43 pm

"oh your not a big fan of foxes huh? its ok he understands, he just is jumpy" kitten gave a light smile "really jumpy" she said with a little laugh
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Zandra smiled. At least this girl didn't ask questions. She liked humans that didn't ask too many questions. "I can tell," she said with a small smile. She looked around. She wondered if Zandria had followed her to the surface. She'd always talked about going wherever Zandra went. She gave a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:56 pm

(my account on Zero was suspended, so I won't be posting here for a while)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:54 am

(.........good job Saruka, why'd u have to take it upon yourself to try to give yourself admin powers, u know u can't do that! *sigh* it's okay though. me and kitten will post for a while.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Swimming with old friends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next