Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Friends and Traitors and Family NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Friends and Traitors and Family EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingFriends and Traitors and Family EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSFriends and Traitors and Family EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Friends and Traitors and Family EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilFriends and Traitors and Family EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Friends and Traitors and Family EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Friends and Traitors and Family EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Friends and Traitors and Family EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFriends and Traitors and Family EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderFriends and Traitors and Family EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Friends and Traitors and Family EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Friends and Traitors and Family EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Friends and Traitors and Family EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesFriends and Traitors and Family EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPFriends and Traitors and Family EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Friends and Traitors and Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

Friends and Traitors and Family Empty
PostSubject: Friends and Traitors and Family   Friends and Traitors and Family EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Krissy sat outside the hideout against the wall. She had her arms around her legs and her head on her knees. That stupid lying traitor.... she thought as she tried to keep herself from crying. I bet that everything he told me was a lie....He'd better hope that he never comes back here, cuz I'm gonna kill him if he does..... A tear fell down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away. She stretched her legs in front of her and crossed her arms so it didn't look like anything was wrong. She was in a terrible mood today, and it showed. It showed big time. She heard someone come out of the hideout, but didn't bother looking to see who it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Traitors and Family   Friends and Traitors and Family EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:26 am

Harushi looked down at Krystalia from a tree. "Kristy?" Harushi looked extremely worried having seen a tear drop from her eye. "What's wrong?" Harushi wasn't afraid of coming here because he could sense anyone before they would sense him. Harushi had actually come back to say goodbye to Kirsty, noone else.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Traitors and Family   Friends and Traitors and Family EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:44 am

Krissy glared at Harushi when she realized that it was him. "What're you doing here?" She said harshly. "What do you want?" You..you...you're such a stupid traitor Harushi! she wanted to say outloud. For some reason she kept herself from saying it and glared at Harushi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Traitors and Family   Friends and Traitors and Family EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:14 pm

"I realized that I never said goodbye to you...Or told you the reason I was leaving." Harushi ignored Kristy's glare and looked straight into her eyes. "Should I tell you now? Or never. Because I will leave if you hate me"
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Traitors and Family   Friends and Traitors and Family EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:24 pm

(uummm, I thought Harushi was blind)

Krissy continued to glare at Harushi, attempting to keep herself from crying. "You should just leave." No, you should stay here with the Akatsuki! she thought silently. "You...you're such a stupid traitor Harushi!" She managed to make herself say as tears swelled in her eyes. "You were part of the Akatsuki! And the Akatsuki's a family! Family's not supposed to leave each other!" she yelled at him, the tears falling slowly down her face. She quickly wiped them again. I hate you...I hate you, you dumb stupid lying traitor!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Traitors and Family   Friends and Traitors and Family EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:15 pm

(he is, but he can make a mental picture of things)

Harushi jumped down infront of Kristy and kneeled infront of her, then put his hand gently on her cheek. "I'm sorry Kristy, I didn't mean to hurt anyone. Especially you." Harushi let his blind eyes gaze deeply into Kristy's.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Traitors and Family   Friends and Traitors and Family EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:51 am

(oooooh, ok)

Krissy slapped his hand away and glared at him. "Well too bad, you did anyways," she said coldly. She tood up and looked at Harushi, regaining her cold/harsh attitude. "Now you'd better leave before I go tell Deidara you're here." She wiped her eyes again, just to make sure that the tears were gone. Akatsuki's aren't supposed to cry....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Traitors and Family   Friends and Traitors and Family EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Harushi sighed and stood up, keeping tears out of his eyes as he always had. "I didn't want to hurt anyone..." harushi thought sadly to himself. He stood up gently and looked at Kristy. "You truly were like a little sister to me, the only one in the Akatsuki who was realy like a family." Harushi's blind eyes looked at hte ground, then turned around and walked away slowly, arms dangling at his sides.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Traitors and Family   Friends and Traitors and Family EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:28 am

Krissy looked at Harushi, her eyes tearing up again. "That's makes it even worse!" She looked down. "If there's one thing I know for certain now, it's that if you're even remotely nice to someone, they'll either walk all over you or walk away from you!" She looked back up at Harushi. "This is why I don't like making friends! They'll always end up doing something stupid! My dad, my brother, my sensei, and you. You all walked away! But...at least Kuuo said goodbye first!" She glared at Harushi. "Why is it that you treat the Akatsuki like its's just some kind of vacation from your old life! If you had something you were going to miss, you shouldn'tve come here in the first place...." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Traitors and Family   Friends and Traitors and Family EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:25 pm

Harushi stopped. "Kristy, if you want me to, I won't leave you, but I am leaving the Akatsuki, and I'm not walking away from you, I'm walking away from what originaly brought us together, the Akatsuki, it is not what keeps us together now." Harushi turned back and wrapped his arms around Kristy, holding her to him for a moment that seemed like an eternity. He then let go and walked away. Knowing Kristy could find him if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Traitors and Family   Friends and Traitors and Family EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:40 am

Krissy's eyes widened slightly as Harushi hugged her, and at that moment she thought she was gonna break down in tears. Akatsuki's don't cry, akatsuki's don't cry.... she kept telling herself over and over in her head. "You know I can't keep talking to you now, or else Deidara will find out!" she yelled to him as he walked away. "And...and I'm not leaving the akatsuki ever!" she wiped her eyes one last time before walking back into the hideout as if nothing ever happened. I hate you Harushi.... she thought, not sure that was completely true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Traitors and Family   Friends and Traitors and Family Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends and Traitors and Family

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1