Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Swimming with old friends - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSwimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSwimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSwimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySwimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSwimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSwimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSwimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Swimming with old friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Swimming with old friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:50 pm

Zandria hid behind a rock as she listened to kitten and her sis talk "what?... foxes like to eat fish?" she said nervesly to Tora don't worry, its rather harmless to humans, but keep me away from it will you? Zandria laughed louder then what she ment to "sure" be quiet! you don't want them to here us "opps... sorry"
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

Character Age : 12
Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Hm? What was that? Zandra thought. I thought I just heard someone...it sounded kinda like....Dria? What would she be doing here? She looked at Kitten and said "I'll be right back." She walked over to the tree and sighed when she saw that it was Zandria. She did follow me to the surface. Zandra smiled at Dria. "Hi Dria. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Zandria jumped when Her sister came and she looked at her "Zandra!" she said "umm... umm..." she tryed to find an equse but she couldn't figure it out "i'm not sure" she said with a sigh. Tora hid behind Zandria but she showed aliitle bit don't let her see me! she spoke with a high voice please don't let her see me!
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:19 pm

Zandra gave a small smile. "It's okay." she looked down and saw the bunny. "Why is it hiding?" Zandra asked as she bent down to it. What is it even? she thought, looking at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Tora looked at Zandra and backed away please keep her away! "Tora! thats my sister! Shes not gonna hurt you!" Tora looked out Zandria you have a sister!? o my god what have i missed "alot!"
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:38 pm

(wow...does that bunny not notice that they look identical now except for the hair?)

Zandra looked at the bunny and tilted her head a little. "Something tells me it doesn't like me," she said lightly. She looked back cautiously to see if anyone was walking up to them. They weren't so she looked back at Zandria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:43 pm

Zand laughed "she is fine with you, she doesn't now it yet" she amiled "so whos your friends over there? i want to meet them!"
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:45 pm

Zandra couldn't help but smile. Out of the two of them, Dria had been mor social, even though she was still pretty shy. "Come on, I'll introduce you to them." She walked over to Kitten and Zero. "Uhh, guys, this is my sister Zandria," she said, even though it was blatently obvious thye were sisters because they were twins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Zandria followed her sister and looked at the two "hi!" she said "its probily obvius that where sisters" she smiled as Tora hopped over and looked at the fox and shook in fear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:03 am

Zero smiled gently and leaned forwaqrd to look into Zandria's eyes. He was unnaturally tall for a boy his age and he thought it rude that everyone his own age had to look up at him. "Hello, my name is Zero, it's nice to meet you Zandria."
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Zandra gave a small sigh. As much as she loved her twin sister, she had hoped that this was something she could go to alone just this one time. The human world was fascinating, yes, but she wouldn't be able to enjoy it if she had to watch over her sister all the time. Zandra looked at Zero with a small smile. There were so many things she didn't know. Like, why this boy had wings, for instance. Or why she felt as if he knew what she was. She looked towards the lake and gave a small smile. Some of the angelfish had come to surface and were watching what was going on. The fish gossiped alot and would no doubt be talking all about how the water spirit Zandra and her twin sister Zandria had gone to the surface world. She knew the sea would just be bubbling with the news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Zero let a feather drop from his back so the fish would know, possibly. Zero leaned forward so kitty couldn't hear. "So how do you two like the human world?" Zero smiled lightly. Then released one wing out so that both of them could see, quickly withdrawing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:41 pm

"hi zero, nice to meet you" Zandria said looking back at her sis "it will get around quick so just don't worry" she said "it always happens" she looked at zero "Its fine, i guess, interesting"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with old friends   Swimming with old friends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swimming with old friends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2