Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
back with bad news NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-back with bad news EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingback with bad news EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSback with bad news EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts back with bad news EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigilback with bad news EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.back with bad news EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.back with bad news EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!back with bad news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Dayback with bad news EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminderback with bad news EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)back with bad news EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)back with bad news EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. back with bad news EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changesback with bad news EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPback with bad news EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

back with bad news

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

back with bad news Empty
PostSubject: back with bad news   back with bad news EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:19 pm

orochi appeared in the stealth and as he ran through thye street he attracted many strange glances from people with all of his scars he was soon at the door to the kages office he pounded on it and yell "Tenkuu open up please". he had horrible horrible news and if there was one place he was going to go to tell it would be to tenkuu. "Please" he screamed again
Back to top Go down

back with bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: back with bad news   back with bad news EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Tenkuu was in her office day dreaming when she head pounding on her door. "What the!!!!" She said as she snapped out of her day dreaming. She stood up and ran to the door. "Orochi! What happened!" She asked worried. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

back with bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: back with bad news   back with bad news EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:08 pm

orochi stood there looking at her it had been a couple years since he had left with his brother lucky and he hadnt actually plained for this moment so he just stood there for a minute then blurtyed it out "He's dead, lucky's dead" he says choking on every word he then felt tears running down his face as he fell to his knees
Back to top Go down

back with bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: back with bad news   back with bad news EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Tenkuu felt like someone had just smacked her in the face. She watched as Orochi fell to his knees. Tears started to form in her eyes and then slide down her cheeks. She bent down and wrapped her arms around him. "It's okay," she said quietly through her tears. "It's okay." She whipped the tears from her face but they kept coming. She'd never lost a brother, but she did lose her mother once and it hurt. It hurt badly. "I'm so sorry," she said. "I'm so very sorry." She hugged him tighter. Why did this happen to Orochi. Her best friend. It wasn't fair. Life was so cruel.
Back to top Go down

back with bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: back with bad news   back with bad news EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:23 pm

he looked up at her he had missed her most of all "I'm sorry we left, im sorry I left, he said standing so whats new with you he said trying hard to reaproach the topic "Please dont tell anyone about it I wanna tell them on my own"
Back to top Go down

back with bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: back with bad news   back with bad news EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Tenkuu stood up. She looked down the hall which was empty. "Come in," she said. She pointed to the couch which she there for visitors. "I promise I won't tell anyone," she said. She gave a shrug. "Alot has happened lately she said." She looked at her desk. "Lex, Saruka, and Jutsumaster are all dead. They died during the Akatsuki fight." She started to draw circles on a piece of paper to keep herself from breaking down. "Nilan was killed by the Akatsuki a couple of weeks ago. Several attacks were made on the villages by the Akatsuki and they currently got four new recruits." She said. "Momoshiro is the new Death Kage, Micah is the new Snow Kage, and Ester is the new Magma Kage." She took a second to catch her breath. "A new village was currently built. The Valley of Storms. It is led by a mysterious woman who goes by the name of Ginger Stormwatcher." She blinked to see if she'd met anything. "Several people have become sensei and their are plenty of genin." She gave a sigh. "Oh Jay had a kid by Micah named Kai. Kinaga came back from the dead. Some new people have joined all the villages. Oh and we had the 113th Annual Taco Night. Also a war broke out between the wolves and the vampires and the Akatsuki made a huge attack on the Magma."
Back to top Go down

back with bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: back with bad news   back with bad news EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:19 pm

orochi held back tears then looked at her "And you" he said having broken it all of before he had left" even though all had change he just wanted to know about her, he had heard many rumors about her but hadn't believed anything, he wanted her to tell him. "I had heard rumor about you while i was gone"
Back to top Go down

back with bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: back with bad news   back with bad news EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Tenkuu blinked slowly. What rumors? She gave a shrug. She ask later. "Well me I've been fine too. Lots of missions and things. A bit of trouble with the Magma, but it was solved. Nothing really new," she said. "If you don't mind me asking what rumors did you hear?"
Back to top Go down

back with bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: back with bad news   back with bad news EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Orochi looked at her "That you were dead, had become evil with power, and other stuff equating to a combination." he said standing "Well, tenkuu, I've gotta to go talk to the magma kage real quick, "I'll talk with you later, maybe go over some finer details about my, um, trip." he says turning and walking toward the door but right as he reaches it he disappears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

back with bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: back with bad news   back with bad news Empty

Back to top Go down

back with bad news

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1