Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Akatsuki, huh...? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Akatsuki, huh...? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Akatsuki, huh...? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Akatsuki, huh...? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Akatsuki, huh...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Character Age : 24
Female
Number of posts : 429

The Akatsuki, huh...? Empty
PostSubject: The Akatsuki, huh...?   The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Mikey walked along the edge of the river and a large wind blew, blowing a piece of Mikey's hair into her face. She blew it out of her face and sighed. What does he have against me? Doesn't it figure that I'd have to go and become his number one target... How'd I get myself into this? she thought, then fell backwards on the riverbank and looked up at the clouds with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki, huh...?   The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:18 am

Deidara walked through the rogue forest. He wasn't looking for anyone or anything he was just taking a look around seeing where the weak spots were and what not. He grinned when he noticed movement at the edge of a river. He peaked through the bushes to see his best friend. He grinned even wider. He didn't care to hide as he stepped out of the bushes. "Hello Little Mikey."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki, huh...?   The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:33 am

(Best Friend, lol)

Mikey saw a flash of yellow as she was laying down and jumped up to see Deidara. These meetings are getting WAY too frequent! she thought a little irritated. She swallowed and looked at Deidara. "What do you want this time Deidara?"
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki, huh...?   The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:42 am

Deidara grinned. "Well I'm just seeing what are the weak spots of this sorry forest." He said. "Got to know enemy territory. I plan on taking this place over and then if Luko decided he doesn't want to agree I'm going to burn it down, just like I did the Magma."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki, huh...?   The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:47 am

Mikey bit her tongue to keep herself from saying something that would undoubtedly get her killed. "So why bother me of all people? Can't you bother someone else for a change?" Something told her that wasn't gonna happen. He'd grown way too fond of targetting her, and she didn't think that was gonna change until she was dead.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki, huh...?   The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:19 pm

Deidara grinned. "Well you weren't the first target. Tenkuu was, but then I had to deal with that pest of a mother of hers and it startd to get complicated so I said forget it and found you." He gave a small chuckle. "Luko is around, but he's not a match for me." He gave a grin. "Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki, huh...?   The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Mikey looked at Deidara. Despite being scared of him, she couldn't help but give a small smile. If it wasn't for that cheap trick you pulled in the graveyard, me and Luko could've taken you... "Yeah, just one. I'm guessing this means that I'm your target until further notice then?" Or at least until he kills me...
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki, huh...?   The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Deidara gav his evil Akatsuki laugh and grinned. "Yes, that is correct," he said. He gave a small shrug and looked at the foret. "Well, I'd better get going because I have a group of rogue to destroy," he said. He started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki, huh...?   The Akatsuki, huh...? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Mikey knew better than to interfere with him when he was doing something for the akatsuki....knew better than to interfere when he was doing anything, actually. Mikey wondered what kind of response she'd get out of him, but since he was walking away from her, he figured at the moment he wasn't going to fight with her. "See ya round Deidara." she said, watching him walk off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki, huh...?   The Akatsuki, huh...? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Akatsuki, huh...?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1