Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Akatsuki Notice (Important) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Akatsuki Notice (Important) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingAkatsuki Notice (Important) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSAkatsuki Notice (Important) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Akatsuki Notice (Important) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilAkatsuki Notice (Important) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Akatsuki Notice (Important) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Akatsuki Notice (Important) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Akatsuki Notice (Important) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayAkatsuki Notice (Important) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderAkatsuki Notice (Important) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Akatsuki Notice (Important) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Akatsuki Notice (Important) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Akatsuki Notice (Important) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesAkatsuki Notice (Important) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPAkatsuki Notice (Important) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Akatsuki Notice (Important)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

Akatsuki Notice (Important) Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki Notice (Important)   Akatsuki Notice (Important) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:30 am

Well my little Akatsuki members, it looks as if things are running pretty smoothly. I think we're more active that the villages.

But here's one of the things that's bothering me. Gwen seem to have disappeared on us so I'm deciding on whether I should kick her out of the Akatsuki or not.

Here's what I've observed:

Gwen was assigned to a couple of things. I asked her to post in the Stealth raid and it didn't happen until I asked like 40 times. Also she's suppose to be posting in the Lesson with Daya, Zoey, and Saya. So she's hanging from a thread.

Next is that I'd like to welcome Andante into the Akatsuki.

Also I want to welcome back the return of several Akatsuki:

Zoey
Xantrex
Daya
Sasori
and Krissy

Another things is that the thread about tearing down the Magma is still going on and so is the part about sealing up the Tiger Spirit. Both assignment links are in the Assignment Thread.

Oh and those Akatsuki who are assigned to the mission it's also still going on. Itachi will join you shortly, he's in the middle of making up a big plot.

Last edited by Deidara on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Notice (Important)   Akatsuki Notice (Important) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:33 am

Ok deidara, yes that is what happened, and I appalogize, but i am back and promise to be on as ften as possible
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Notice (Important)   Akatsuki Notice (Important) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:35 am

No problem Sasori, people disappear all the time. I'll add your room and get you a partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Notice (Important)   Akatsuki Notice (Important) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:01 pm

My sister (Gwen) Has like a bajillion characters. We were talking about it last night. If she doesnt become more active, I'll take over her character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Notice (Important)   Akatsuki Notice (Important) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:39 pm

*smacks forhead* im an idiot, sorry for not being active, i have several forums to worry about but im about to quit a few so ill be more active, Andante, if im not active with all my charectors by the end off the month you can have 1... or 2...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Notice (Important)   Akatsuki Notice (Important) Empty

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Notice (Important)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1