Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) Empty
PostSubject: A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please)   A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:35 pm

(If any akatsuki member(s) would mind coming and helping me to get Konohana into the Akatsuki, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you!!)

It was a relatively bright afternoon and Konohana was walking through the open, wondering where she should start looking for the akatsuki's hideout. She didn't know how to go about finding it. She sighed. How the hell did the Reaper expect her to go into the akatsuki if she didn't even know where it was?!

Before she even bothered trying to find the akatsuki, she'd stopped off into a couple villages and stole a few things. She wasn't much one for stealing, but as it was, she'd already made a name for herself by this act. She'd stole some new clothes, a long-edged katana (which was now slung diagonally across her back), a few books of jutsu, and a red backpack which she'd put the books and some food from a different store in. That village was now in chaos. Before leaving, she'd found an abandoned house, changed, and fixed her now long hair into a single braid. She was actually feeling good about this. She'd discovered her new body was quite adept to taijutsu. And the books she'd stolen. She'd need to learn some different jutsu other than ice. Ice was her signature in her old life. Anyone could recognize her by it. Of course she hadn't been the only one in the ninja world who used ice, but her skill in it was near-legendary. It would be a last resort now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please)   A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Zeo stood up from his bed as quietly as possible so that he wouldn't disturb the sleeping fox beside him headed out the door. He wanted to go to the lake a see if he could still use water. He hadn't tried since he was brought back to life, but it was worth a shot. If not then he'd have to find something else to try. Moving out the room he headed to front door and out to the open. The walk didn't take long. Maybe thirty minutes or so compared to what it could've taken. Suddenly he stopped while heading to the lake when he saw a girl walking through the open as if she was clueless. Shrugging he continued to the lake. If she saw him she'd become alarmed because of his Akatsuki Cloak, but even if he was an Akatsuki he didn't like to hurt people much, he just wanted a place to stay and be accepted while his life once again slowly faded away, but this time it would be different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please)   A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:07 pm

Catching a glimpse of black and red, she saw a figure, that of a guy, come into the open. The black and red was that of an akatsuki cloak. What luck! The fact that she'd run into an akatsuki member just when she needed to couldn'tve been coincidence! "Hey! Hey you!" She said as she ran over to him. "Hey...." What the hell was she going to say? "Listen...well...." Looking off to the side, she said, almost in a mumble. "I'm...looking to join the akatsuki...do you think you...do you think you could help me out?" she asked awkwardly. She never thought it'd be this wierd. She'd imagined it going so much smoother than this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please)   A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:11 pm

Zeo looked up from his spot, blinked twice, and then gave a small nod. "I can help you with that," he said. He'd never recruited a member before and this was all over weird. Shaking his head and then tilting it to the side a bit he said. "I'm Zeo, you are?" He guessed that introducing was best first. He didn't want to bring in a spy to the Akatsuki. That would only piss Deidara off and so far things had been running smoothly since his return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please)   A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:19 pm

Kono held back a sigh. Maybe this wouldn't be so hard afterall. "I'm Konohana Ajikage," she said, then gave a small bow. If he asked where she was from or something like that, she'd say she was a traveler. Afterall, the only thing he'd asked her was who she was, not her "life story."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please)   A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:22 pm

Zeo looked the girl over once more. She seemed proper but he shrugged it off. He was in too good of a mood to really carem but in the back of his head a voice told him to be careful and cautious of how he handled this situation. "Nice to meet you," he said. "Konohana, may I ask the reason you're looking to join the Akatsuki?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please)   A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Looking off to the side, Kono's face held a hint of sadness, but not too much. She didn't want her new self to look weak, but she didn't want to lay it on so thick that it was obvious it was a lie. "I'm not exactly welcome in the villages. And...I'm getting tired of being by myself all the time. Traveling around is getting boring as well. I've seen just about everywhere," she said the last part with a little pride.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please)   A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:18 am

Ken looked down from thetree branch he was perched on. "Mornin you two." He said as he jumped down softly landing without bending his knees. "Actually I've been wanting to join the Akatsuki aswell. My name is Ken Warushiro. It is very nice to meet you." He nodded slightly to Kono and then at Zeo. Kenny slowly sat on his heels and looked up at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric

PostSubject: Re: A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please)   A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:06 am

Zeo looked at Kono for a while and then became a bit curious of to why she wasn't welcome at villages. So her story was that she was just a traveler who was tired of seeing everything over and over again. Shrugging he wondered if she had seen the ocean. He was facinated with the ocean. It seemed wonderful in books and stuff, but what about in life. Before he could ask movement came from the trees and a guy named Ken came and greeted them. "Hello," he said. "I'm Zeo." He claimed he also wanted to join the Akatsuki. A little strange if you asked him. Two people never wanted to join at the same time, but whatever that was none of his business. He looked back at Kono who was there first. "Why not become a rogue," he asked. "Why an Akatsuki, what's the point." He then turned to Ken. "And you, what's your reason?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please)   A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Why not become a rogue? he'd asked her. Kono gave a small, yet slightly harsh laugh. "I'm not welcome with the rogues either," she said with a hint of amusement in her tone. Looking at the newcomer, she gave a small bow. "Konohana Ajikage." Rising, she looked Ken over. He seemed to look about her age. So, this one was looking to join the akatsuki as well. Seemed that the akatsuki was rising to power quickly. Once again, Kono was having second thoughts about joining the akatsuki. Perhaps traveling by herself wasn't such a bad idea. She could have no alliances with the villages, and she could live the story she was telling, becoming her new self over time. But for real. But she had already confronted an akatsuki member about this, so....it didn't seem like she had much choice now.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please)   A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:00 pm

As Ken listened to Kono answer the question he watched carefully for Zeo's reaction, pondering a stratedy automatically for how to deal with this. But he quickly halted his thought, he would try to be part of the Akatsuki, not their enemy. As Kono finished speaking Ken stood up and thought for a second about the question. "I guess, I'm joining the Akatsuki because I want to," Ken said honestly "If there's any other reason, I couldn't say." He didn't really think that it mattered why he wanted to, unless he was a traitor, which he definately was not, but he wouldn't, or couldn't blame them for thinking so. He glanced over to Kono. at a glance she looked slightly younger than him, but apperances could be decieving. She had a pretty good apperance, and her eyes were very nice, those were the only things he could say for sure. But she seemed to be a slightly more mature person than average. Then glancing at Zeo he looked him up and down quickly. His eyes were slow but not evil in any way, he had obviously seen many things that had worn him out and knew much more than either kono or Ken thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric

PostSubject: Re: A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please)   A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Zeo didn't respond to Kono. If that was how her life was then so be it. It wouldn't hurt to allow her into the Akatsuki, but in the end it was all up to Deidara and Itachi and if they didn't like her, her chances of getting out alive were slim to none. But if she got in good for her, he guessed. He then looked at Ken when he started that he just wanted to join. Zeo decided not to question him further. This wasn't an interrigation or anything so he'd just let it go. "Okay, sounds good enough." Opening up his jacket slightly he pulled out to cloaks. One for Ken and one for Kono. "These belong to you now," he said. "It's not my decision of whether you'r officially in or not, that's up to the Leader," he told them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please)   A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new life.....(Any Akatsuki members please)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1