Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
New Life (Zeo's Side) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingNew Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSNew Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilNew Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayNew Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderNew Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesNew Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPNew Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

New Life (Zeo's Side)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Life (Zeo's Side) Empty
PostSubject: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:43 pm

Zeo stood at the edge of the water to the lake. His eyes focused completely on the blue liquid until it began to rise slowly but before it could reach even three inches it dropped back down. Disappointed Zeo back away and dropped to the ground. He shook his head. Had his only talent left him after death? Was this punishment?" He rubbed his left arm with his right and bowed his head. "Nothing left is what I said and even now there is still nothing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:52 pm

lessy walked around with niko right behind her. It was a nice day and they where just walking around.Lessy spoted zeo and lit up "ZEO!" she yelled and she ran up to him. She went to hug him but pushed him and her in the water while laughing. "Opps sorry!" she said gleam in her eyes. Niko smiled at zeo "Hey young brother, how it going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:57 pm

Zeo blinked and looked up to see a girl running towards him. Before he could react he was in the lake. His hair and clothing drenched and gave a small look of confusion. She obviously knew his name but he didn't know her, but the memory came back as he heard the guy who wasn't in the water say hey young brother. "Kole," he said in nearly a whisper. "And Nilan," he said looking at the girl as he climbed out the water. "I didn't think you were around anymore after what happened with Deidara and the Akatsuki's that day," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Both of us smiled "Ya but things changed, at least i dont have to see ugly again. I mean Grim! Or whatever his real name is!" crap Niko looked at lessy funny "You are in so much trouble" he said "i know" lessy said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:05 pm

Zeo shook his head and looked at hismelf. The water was still dripping from his clothing. He could have easily dried hismelf before death, but seeing as though he couldn't get the water three inches off the lake there was no way he was drying hismself today and maybe never again. A shiver ran up his spine at the thought. Turning his attention to Lessy who he still belived was called Nilan he became lost in their conversation. Whatever her and Niko who he believed as Kole his older brother, was talking about he wasn't quite following. "What happened?" He asked simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:09 pm

"Hades! that it!" lessy said "Right neko?" (crap spelled neko wrong!) "Yep" he said "The go of the underworld" he sighed and helped lessy up who dried as soon as she left the water "Sweet" she said neko smiled "WE had a huge conversation with the grim reaper then he took us to hades and we talked and argued and now we are here" he let out o breath "Understand?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Zeo looked at Lessy who had called her brother Neko. Not a name that he'd remembered. As Neko began to speak he finally caught on. "I understand," he said wondering why his brother had just spoken to him as if he was nothing more than a child. "What was the deal?" He asked not meaning to butt in on their personal life or anything, but the question was already out and they could decide to let it linger on the air or answer it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:22 pm

Lessy looked at zeo with a serious look "Classifiyed information. We promised not to tell. Only four people know abbout this whole thing, including the deal." she stayed looking serious amnd then burst out laughing " i... cant... be ser...ious!" she said between laughs neko sighed and gave a smirk "Sorry zeo, cat tell ya anything eles" he said "Oh! by the way, Nilan's name isn't nilan, we can't call her that, this is lessy, im neko, not kole, but at the same time i am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:11 am

Zeo looked at Lessy as she she spoke and then burst into laughing. He didn't care though because it had nothing to do with him. "I see," he said as Kole explained about the classified stuff. Then he gave him a small nod when he said that their names had changed. "Okay, I can remember that," he said. He'd have to get used to calling his brother by a different name. It was still a little weird how Neko was speaking to him as if he were still seven. Giving a shrug he shook his head. It didn't matter, he was just glad to be near them. "Where do you stay now?" He asked wanting to keep in touch with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:49 am

Lessy calmed down and took of a small backpack and pulled out something wraped in dark blue cloth and a gloden string. It was shaped like a small box. Neko thought at zeo's question, "Everywhere. Just about." He looked at lessy "Give me that box!" He said taking it from her hands. Lessy's ears went back and her tail lashed a bit "Why don't you trust me with that?" she said angerly. Neko rolled his eyes and pulled out a big red box with silver string from lessy's backpack. He handed it to zeo. "We put together tis for you."

(you dicide what the present is. Btw its something big)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:47 pm

(okay, I'll see what I can think off.)

Zeo looked at Neko when he said everywhere. "The ocean?" He asked making a simple question. He didn't want to sound like a curious three year old. He wondered if Neko knew he was still interested in the ocean like when they were younger, even if his brother was way older than him. Giving a shrug he watched as Neko and Lessy started to fight over a box and then the part of Lessy getting angry and asking Neko if he didn't trust her made him take a cautious step back. He wasn't going to get involved in this. Then he took the box from Neko when he was handed a big red box with silver string. "Thank you," he said. He opened up the box slowly and pulled out first a silver locket which contained a picture of Neko and Lessy and below it was a blue jacket that showed the colors of the ocean. He gave a smile. "Thank you," he said. He wished that he had something to give to them, but he didn't. He looked at the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:16 pm

"Not the ocean but we have like a small house on a beach near the ocean" Lessy said. Neko Smiled "Glad you like it" Both of them said "I picked out the locket!" Lessy said smiling. Neko had got the jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:26 pm

A bit disappointed that they hadn't been to the ocean Zeo gave a small shrug, but smile when they said they had a house near the beach that was close to the ocean. "Can I visit?" He asked. He then started to remove his Akatsuki jacket so that he could put on his locket and jacket. Removing his orginal jacket and folding it he put on the blue one and then the locket. "Thank you," he said again as he started to button up his Akatsuki jacket. "I wish I could give you something back in return."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:13 pm

"Sure you can visit anytime" neko said smiling. lessy pulled her backpack of and searched through it. She pulled out two locket things and threw one to neko. He shoved his in his pocket. Lessy put her around her neck. "No need, its a present, we don't need anything back." Lessy said "The Locket is not only for looks but it makes you justu more powerful" She said "I think..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:23 pm

Zeo eyes flickered out of focus for a second and then he glanced at the water when she said it could increase his powers. "Where is the house at?" He asked as he lifted his hand to the water and it started to rise more than three inches off the lake. A smile came to his face and then he tried to test the his ability out further. Dropping his hand to his side he concentarted until the water swirled into two figures. One the shape of a tiger and the other a girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:29 pm

Neko looked around as if he lost where he was. Lessy closes her eyes and pointed over to where the mouth of the river was. "There is a small island down there, that's where it is" she said opening her eyes. Neko looked shocked as if he didn't know she could do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Zeo shook his head. "Okay," he said as he pulled the locket off to see if he could raise the water without it. It stayed put and he shook his head gratefully. Placing it back on his neck he asked. "What will you do know? Move on to somewhere else?" Lifting more water into the air he started to form a forest of water and then it splashed into the lake and came up like a million fireworks. He remembered that he'd claimed this as his purpose for living once. When times had become depressing and all seemed hopeless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Neko looked back to zeo "We have been searching for you for a while." Lessy looked to zeo too "I really don't know now..." neko suggested "Maybe come to the house?" "Ya! But do you agree zeo?"Lessy asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:18 pm

Zeo wondered if his brother and Lessy had realized what had happened to him a year ago. Possibly not, but if they asked he wouldn't hold back on telling them. It was no secret. Giving a small smile he shook his head. "That'd be nice," he said his purple eyes showing some life in them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:54 am

"Great lets go" Neko said as he headed the way lessy pointed. Lessy waited to follow so zeo could get in front of her. "Someone hates wearing the locket..." lessy whispered to zeo as he passes her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:59 am

Zeo started after Neko and as he passed Lessy he heard what she said. "Why's that," he asked falling back into step with her. He wondered if there was something special about their necklaces like his was, but it was hard to tell. Maybe it was something from the devil or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Zeo's Side)   New Life (Zeo's Side) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Life (Zeo's Side)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1